StrongBoxes HELP PLEASE !

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
1. I bought 50 boxes... opened all .... looted one rare kitty and 2 stupid L rings ..
rare_pet.jpg

ring1.jpg

The best find was 5 small boxes, as I saw it range from 1-5, and from 50 boxes I found only 2x5 and lots of x1
5_loot_box.jpg

2. I bought another 50 boxes.... and will buy more ...
again_box.jpg

The questions are :
- does it matter where u open them ? what server etc ?
- does it matter anything (skills, how much u depo in the past...) or is just pure luck
- I did a count Pills + ammo + rings + pets... not 500 ped tt , IS UNDER !!!... anyone observed that ?

-> How many boxes needed for an UL ring? 100,200 ? 500 ? ....Anyone can tell me on how many they looted ? It will be very useful to know some sharing on boxes.

Is there a trick to open the boxes to increase the gains ?
Thank you. I want some advices to not click several hundreds and end-up only with ammo....

Last edited:
its great,i already bought for 140 dollar boxes :)
3 limited rings..and btw..those rings are awesome...no decay yet

and for the rest,its an scratchlottery offcourse,and an damn addictive one also
they made me depo(buy boxes) for first time in 10 years ;P

So in 140 boxes u found only 3 L rings ? :(((

Anyone can post how many boxes... how many L rings found... if someone found an UL in how many boxes etc ?
Thank you

I believe the pills are lootable in pvp lootable zones even though they are not tradeable. But I'm not sure.

yeah thats *my* problem with it .. having a lot of peds in game allready but would need to depo for the boxes ...

Athenic Ring Augmented James Jimmy Stryker Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:04:49
Aeglic Ring Improved Christer toad Johansson Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:43:06

I wonder how many boxes they opened........

I believe the pills are lootable in pvp lootable zones even though they are not tradeable. But I'm not sure.

I would suggest everyone treat everything stackable from these boxes, including the boxes and keys as lootable, MA will not compensate from pirate attacks. Tried with the H-DNA and the X/Y pills purchases figured the pills were but never thought H-DNA was lootable, was taken before I had chance to use even one of them. Sent support case they blew me off basically stating if it is not attachable to another item and stackable it is lootable.

BTW they later made them non-lootable but I was never compensated :(

Boxes are tradeable- have a buddy buy them for u!

Be aware that the boxes are trad-able the keys are not, you need keys to open the boxes.

I would suggest everyone treat everything stackable from these boxes, including the boxes and keys as lootable, MA will not compensate from pirate attacks. Tried with the H-DNA and the X/Y pills purchases figured the pills were but never thought H-DNA was lootable, was taken before I had chance to use even one of them. Sent support case they blew me off basically stating if it is not attachable to another item and stackable it is lootable.

BTW they later made them non-lootable but I was never compensated :(

Are all the pills safe (non-loot able)? Opened a few boxes on ark, curious if it safe to carry my pills back to Calu?
Thanks in advance for response n sorry for noobie question.

Yesterday i was killed 2 times in space,
and as i remember no tradable pills were still in my inventory

i'll check later to confirm

Back