How many boxes did you buy?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Trying to get a clue about how many sold.

I did 300.

So far...

I bought 50 for now, see what they give me :)

Didn´t buy any, and refuse buying any!

Even if I stay noob forever, buy items from webshop to progress in game is absolutely wrong way.

Think about if its time to start selling my skills, gear and deeds soon.

This is no longer the game I started with, where it needed patience, years of skilling and big luck to loot anything decent (or huge amount PED to buy it from other lucky players).

Now its just give money to MA and buy your way up.

Game over!

Maybe I keep the deeds and withdraw monthly as long as possible, untill MA goes bankrup from their stupid steps into wrong direction.

Latest update (boxes with buff rings) killed every hope to get a better EU at any time.

They should have listend to players who demanded improvement of economy for many years now.

What they do, add more and more stuff that kills economy completely.
Why should anybody craft these days, if everything decent don´t come from crafting anymore?
Why should anybody hunt if everything good, can be bought from webshop now?
Why should anybody mine, if there is no more crafting using of the mined resources?

Latest update is the final deathblow to EU economy.

Last edited:
Can't because like most cases.. this stuff comes out when US players are working. :/

Can't because like most cases.. this stuff comes out when US players are working. :/

Isnt it from WEB shop? So if you can write in forum, you can buy that too. :)

I bought 50, great idea :).

Hmm didn't Taco come up with something like this in his best event ever... :yay::yay::yay::yay:.

I bought 50, great idea :).

Hmm didn't Taco come up with something like this in his best event ever... :yay::yay::yay::yay:.

Sort of.

Except his was an idea for an event.

He seems to enjoy them though, judging by the hof ticker :D

100 - first 50 was good; second mostly ammo.

Bought 50: 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 panda and tons of useless for me pills.
Fulfilled my curiosity and not going to continue :)

I bought...5...Then 50...then another 50...Best loot legendary sasha Pet...cute as hell...prolly a keeper...

and for what people skilled taiming and for what people invested days camping spawn grounds to finally tame a rar one.

you just buy it from webshop now

LOL

Opened 100 so far ...
4 rings (L)
lot of pets
hundred of pills
8+ million ammo :)

Zero.

Not really opposed to boxes as such but I won't touch anything that might let out a panda.

This reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate factory....

How many wonka bars did you buy to find the golden ticket? ;)

805 boxes in here so far.

I'm guessing I know two people who bought that many themselves :laugh:

I MIGHT buy 25 or so but that will be all. This is starting to remind me of another MMO I used to play where they offered pack after pack with chances to get rare items and all I ever got were the common BS from them. Guess it might be time to start looking to move on again ....

Bought 50

Got 1 +10hp ring Limited, 3 kitty pets, 1 panda pet, bunch of pills, and lots of Universal Ammo, in all came out to be close to 500ped worth of stuff so at least I got my tt value out of it and some useful pills to use when hunting.

I kind of like this way of getting universal ammo :D Like it in cell phone games so figured I'd like it here and kind of expected it being they are coming out with a mobile app game.

I misunderstood

but

if you got 300 already, I could see you, do 505 more easily by the way you are going. :)

I can't. Have bills to pay.

However, I'm considering selling out, withdrawing and buying a fuckton of boxes.

You get 10ped TT per box, nothing more nothing less..and I bough 30 so far :) Best item was +10 HP ring

Well if you hope for the unique rings to drop I think you would have to wait a bit.

If you think the unique ones will drop now, do you think is any reason for people to buy any more boxes? No.

So definitely the unique ones will drop after MA did some good sales to keep players motivated to buy more.

Sad!

10. That's about my gambling tolerance at the moment. Got one limited ring which is supposed to boost something to do with pets, a good number of pills the sort of which I never took and have to figure out what to do about them, and the bulk of it ammo. I'm fine, but melee users are screwed as always. If it was shrapnel they could at least trade... or plain ped coins would have been ideal.

Last edited:
Back