How many boxes did you buy?

10 boxes 1 +4 Taming ring and not tt able so nomore boxes for me waste of money if u must hold it in inventory or starage.

And the info out of description.

deteriorate in future update when wearing. So they will later decay when wearing.

Last edited:
100 so far.. and a small plot for 20cld's the same day. I got this urge to spend money all of a sudden! :p
I may buy more scrapcards.. can't.....resist... endorphine is taking over my body!

Last edited:
oh look, a squirrel!

oh look, a squirrel!

squirrel.gif

Oh yeah! :)

So, I stopped at 500 boxes.

The droprate of pets and items seemed to go down throughout the night. I got all the limited rings, one UL ring. I didn't manage to get epic pandas and dogs though, which was quite a shame.

A ton of UA left to cycle, and enough pills to keep me going until the next migration.

I will never deposit by normal means again, I love these boxes way too much.

So, I stopped at 500 boxes.

The droprate of pets and items seemed to go down throughout the night. I got all the limited rings, one UL ring. I didn't manage to get epic pandas and dogs though, which was quite a shame.

A ton of UA left to cycle, and enough pills to keep me going until the next migration.

I will never deposit by normal means again, I love these boxes way too much.

hehe, ye opening them is fun
but remember to keep a gun :wise:

to shoot the ammo :handgun: :handgun: :handgun:

850 not a single rare loot.

No way! That is insane. Opened 100 so far with one Cooper dog, heaps of dog and some pussy

Haha I was joking.
I did loot the improved and modified but bought wayyy more than 2 boxes lol

The Mod came out after 598

60 Boxes so far got 5(L) rings nothing extraordinary:scratch2:

300 boxes:

318 Kitty 1 0.00 PED CARRIED
319 Kitty 1 0.00 PED CARRIED
320 Kitty 1 0.00 PED CARRIED
321 Kitty 1 0.00 PED CARRIED
322 Kitty 1 0.00 PED CARRIED
323 Kitty 1 0.00 PED CARRIED
324 Kitty 1 0.00 PED CARRIED
325 Kitty 1 0.00 PED CARRIED

3 crap (L) rings, rest was ammo and pills. Fuck this lol

None here, and not buying any, might end up with a pet on inventory.

No UL rings dropped in 3.5 hours. Either MA's out of rings, or people are out of money :D

Eh, fuck me...500 boxes later and still nothing out of the ordinary. Got enough pills to start a pharmacy thou! Also got plenty of pets, so if anyone would like of for free (or several if you're an active mentor and want to give them out to newbies) feel free to ping me either here or ingame :)

Bought another 100, so 200 in total :p A few (L) rings, enough annoying pets to wish for stacking. Or at least wanting to shoot em and grab the loot. The best part was maybe another A10 10mg

150 so far, I'll do 50 more tomorrow or over the weekend. All I know is I want to be drunk for it.

I only grabbed 5 which was my affordability limit so couldn't get any more if I wanted to. Didn't get anything but ammo and pills, except a couple of pet name tags. Probably won't do any more as I don't deposit much.

I got 200boxes. Among other things, i got a bunch of L rings, which was nice. Ares and the evade/dodge/jamming ring is fairly good. Hopefully they won't implent decay when used. :)

Opened 1000 boxes so far, got some (L) rings, allot of kittens,puppy's and enough pills to Kill Kimmi if i get tired of this bad loot :eyecrazy: Anyone know where the animal shelter is ?

Opened 1000 boxes so far, got some (L) rings, allot of kittens,puppy's and enough pills to Kill Kimmi if i get tired of this bad loot :eyecrazy: Anyone know where the animal shelter is ?

Nope...no shelter ingame, but there's a mincer to extract for essences though. :dunce:

Oh and welcome back, I suppose?

Nope...no shelter ingame, but there's a mincer to extract for essences though. :dunce:

Oh and welcome back, I suppose?

"mincer" Who is that?
Some Chinese guy that will turn my kittens and puppy's into burgers ?

"mincer" Who is that?
Some Chinese guy that will turn my kittens and puppy's into burgers ?

Nah...nothing like that.

Its more like you go to a "Stable", drop your unwanted pets into an "Extractor" and process them into animal essences and rare essences.

And these essences are used to unlock buffs on your pets.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272244-List-of-passive-buffs-on-pets

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272180-Unlocking-passive-buff-in-pets

Back