How many boxes did you buy?

This is going to be the best quarter for MA ever :) Shame these don't count for CLDs.

This is going to be the best quarter for MA ever :) Shame these don't count for CLDs.

They will when people burn all that Universal Ammo hunting on Calypso....

Didn´t buy any, and refuse buying any!

Even if I stay noob forever, buy items from webshop to progress in game is absolutely wrong way.

Think about if its time to start selling my skills, gear and deeds soon.

This is no longer the game I started with, where it needed patience, years of skilling and big luck to loot anything decent (or huge amount PED to buy it from other lucky players).

Now its just give money to MA and buy your way up.

Game over!

Maybe I keep the deeds and withdraw monthly as long as possible, untill MA goes bankrup from their stupid steps into wrong direction.

Latest update (boxes with buff rings) killed every hope to get a better EU at any time.

They should have listend to players who demanded improvement of economy for many years now.

What they do, add more and more stuff that kills economy completely.
Why should anybody craft these days, if everything decent don´t come from crafting anymore?
Why should anybody hunt if everything good, can be bought from webshop now?
Why should anybody mine, if there is no more crafting using of the mined resources?

Latest update is the final deathblow to EU economy.

I feel u and feel the same!

Dunno if i should be happy or sad. I bought few to see and felt like well, only ubers will get their hands of those anyway.

Perhaps this is a good kick for me to withdraw finally real big after so many years. Never thought of doing but now sounds the time for it

600 but didn't open any as im buying with the phone.
Hoping i get a birthday gift

They won, they made me depo? bought 50.
2 kitty,2 different panda, 2 dog, 6pet name tag, several various neurostim, adjusted loot pils, loot pills, and a ring.
a aeglic ring (L) of course.
I kinda hope you can craft jewelry, i kinda do't like that you can buy think that doesn't belong to the RCE building.

I got GOT for $200 :lolup:
Now problem is too much peds and i havent deposited since Feb this year so i doubth i´ll be in need in a while

I bought 10, ammo and pills, then bought 10 more, opened 5. Ammo and pills. I really want a pet and hope 1 of those 5 left have one. I will wait til I get home from work to open others.

Between 2 people i know well ( and they dont post on pcf) the count is at 1500 and rising. Way to go MA.

Besides the few people (mostly who can't and don't deposit) everyone else seems happy. Good work i say :)

Good move for MA, so I'm happy.

And quite useful items for a change, those rings look yummy.

I havent bought any, and i wont.

But i think this is a fantastic way to injet money into the game, through universal ammo that needs to be cycled.

Also, you get tt for what you buy, so people are not losing out on anything!!!!

So peeps could buy, sell to others, then buy more. It really is a little stroke of genius from MA*

*There is a sentance i never thought i would say lol

Rgds

Ace

Opened 100, posted results in the other thread.

Also, you get tt for what you buy, so people are not losing out on anything!!!!

Ace

Except you can't tt everything and some of the stuff is total junk, or u simply don't need 5 of the same L ring (no, I haven't bought enough boxes to have 5 of the same ring lol)

Sucks a little for melee people. Some day you'll get a repair tool for that.

Except you can't tt everything and some of the stuff is total junk.

Yeah, you have to cycle some of it....still it is a very attractive offer, to get unlimited rings that could be worth thousands of peds!

Rgds

Ace

I have bought and opened 150, on the first 50 i got the Aeglic Ring Improved, 14 hp and 35% regeneration boost.

Didn´t buy any, and refuse buying any!

Even if I stay noob forever, buy items from webshop to progress in game is absolutely wrong way.

Think about if its time to start selling my skills, gear and deeds soon.

This is no longer the game I started with, where it needed patience, years of skilling and big luck to loot anything decent (or huge amount PED to buy it from other lucky players).

Now its just give money to MA and buy your way up.

Game over!

Latest update (boxes with buff rings) killed every hope to get a better EU at any time.

They should have listend to players who demanded improvement of economy for many years now.

What they do, add more and more stuff that kills economy completely.
Why should anybody craft these days, if everything decent don´t come from crafting anymore?
Why should anybody hunt if everything good, can be bought from webshop now?
Why should anybody mine, if there is no more crafting using of the mined resources?

Latest update is the final deathblow to EU economy.

amen to that

Scratch-Off lottery tickets FTW!

At least every ticket wins something...

Feeding the gambling addiction: Do you feel like a winner? (Inside look @ MA's EU today and into the 'possible' future; as this book has not been written yet).

Geez MA, after my with-drawl that started in March of this year in which my money finally came into my bank early this month; MA is teasing me with these new strong boxes now, lol.

Interesting move here by MA as some feel its good and others not so much. Just seems that MA did hire Psychologists and Gambling Researchers/analyzers on this concept and we are all guinea pigs on this, lol. Well, MA is banking on this and interesting to see how long these strong boxes will be available in the Webshop.

Looks like I'll be feeding my inner curiosity soon by taking a look inside these virtual boxes, haha. Too bad the keys to these boxes are not trade-able otherwise I'd just hand over 10ped to sample one of the boxes instead.

Why Smeagol, why!

i bought and opened 550 boxes and got none ul rings :mad:

1600 so far. All in all worth it (one ul ring) despite the pages of untradeable stuff I now have in inventory.

I bought 100-
Six rings that I have no use for and can't sell.
Seven dogs and cats that I am hoping will be worth something when ComPets gets released
A pile of pills that I have no use for, but a socmate has offered to buy
And a pant-load of ammo that I'll burn through doing missions or wave events.

All in all, it was fun and I didn't really lose a whole lot of PEDs

My big concern is that it really is too much like gambling. You log into the WebShop, buy your "boxes", and then sit there and click through them all. When you're done, you hit the "back" button and do it all again. I'm a little concerned that the "Entropia isn't gambling" story is wearing a little thinner every day.

1500. Had 1 UL ring .. the +14HP 35% regen one.. which is on calypso auction now.

TONS of skill pills which I will gladly use on my imk2 journey. got about 70% back in universal ammo.

Opened 2 boxes and got 2 UL rings
Mod Ares
improved Artemic

Not to bad

200 so far, dint get shit (no rares or semi rares, not even pets) but that was expected and as usual with MA's love for me..
But yea, it does get the gambler in everyone to open up :)

all I got was universal ammo and pills..... bought 10 boxes. Okay the curiosity in me is gone now

Opened 2 boxes and got 2 UL rings
Mod Ares
improved Artemic

Not to bad

No way! That is insane. Opened 100 so far with one Cooper dog, heaps of dog and some pussy

have to admit was curios too and bought 50

2 Kitty
2 Pet name Tag
4 (L) Rings
handful loot pills
lots of green pills
Ammo (ofc)

Back