Secret Island loading screen stuck on 47%

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Anyone else still unable to dl Secret Island ?

Downloaded it ingame (on Rock) without any problems, but it wasn't accessible yet.
Now i can't even see Secret Island. Not from RT, not from NI.

If somebody solved this puzzle, speak up! ;)

Its on RT, but on different server (still NI i think). You need a rotten banana to get there and CND banana to get back.

Its on RT, but on different server (still NI i think). You need a rotten banana to get there and CND banana to get back.
Thanx! :girl:

Had to delete all Next Island server files from HDD manually and re-download.
Hopefully this bug only happens if u downloaded Secret Island before Monday, and even then prolly not for everybody. I was just "lucky" i guess.. :)

UPDATE: Scrap the above! U don't have to re-download anything, it's not working through TP.
I'm not sure i can say more thou. Rock ppl tell me it's still a bit early.

Last edited:
There is the dragon at CND Lagoon which is the only place you can access SI (which is NOT part of NI anymore). Think you need one rotten banana to go through. Regular teleporters shopuld show SI but you cant actually access it from those (Has to be form the girl sitting underneath the Dragon).

I got to got to the Dragon @ CND Lagoon, handed in one banana clicked ok and thought i was going through. Instead i timed out there and have been on the loading screen since (Notified support two days ago already)

Others have gone right through with no problems and still are.

papago.jpg

Hmmm... :scratch2:

:laugh:

So far I have been crashing instantly once the game loads I cannot seem to login now without instant crash, so now I am stuck which is total crap, I depo just to get booted out instantly.

So far I have been crashing instantly once the game loads I cannot seem to login now without instant crash, so now I am stuck which is total crap, I depo just to get booted out instantly.

Okay, so I cleared my shader cache and then I swapped to safe mode and was able to login finally and switch my gfx settings back once in game, hope that helps anyone else.

BTW - where i can find the CND bananas to fly back to Rock?

Got it! Island Gorilla (8lvl) dropped CND bananas at 37444 - 22888

Back