Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
I just can't belive it...

My plan was (is?):
- buy 100x Strongbox
- open them and see what happens (and hope for at east one (L) ring - prefered +acceleration)
- set withdrawal of 200$ later today...

This happened on 5th box opened... i still have 95 boxes left...

Falagor
:bandit:

Gratz Falagor. Hope ur other 95 Go as well.

Gz

How much you asking?
Tbh i am not sure if i will be selling :).

Soon i wanted to buy Mk.I scope... now i guess i dont need it that badly ;).

Falagor

Gratz, I looted the L version which funnily is UL until the next patch atleast. Provided you dont keep putting it on and taking it hof!

My plan was (is?):
- buy 100x Strongbox
- open them and see what happens (and hope for at east one (L) ring - prefered +acceleration)
- set withdrawal of 200$ later today...

This happened on 5th box opened... i still have 95 boxes left...

Falagor

Gratz bud!

Ya, was interesting as you had already told me about your plan IG, and now you've got plenty more 'boxes' ahead, hehe. Well, enjoy the boxes and who knows, more goodies might surprisingly pop out again :)

Cheerz,
Vi

Gratz bud!

Ya, was interesting as you had already told me about your plan IG, and now you've got plenty more 'boxes' ahead, hehe. Well, enjoy the boxes and who knows, more goodies might surprisingly pop out again :)

Cheerz,
Vi

Wich boxes?

Ok i did the calulations for my curent setup:

Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition tier 10 + dante.
Combinations of enhancers with EST, Scope Mk.I and Mk.II and this new Ares Ring Improved.
Calulations include ALL bonuses, extra costs and enhancer break rate with markup. I have the weapon for some time arleady and have enough data to be sure average break rate on enhancers ;). Its something that you will receive on average after measureing dmg with EL tracker and then including ALL costs. I will verify new numbers with EL later too.

This table assumes that Ring will decay 1.00ped/h so already decay included :). It also assumes i will be shooting non stop so thats a bit overstimated. But even asuming i would be shooting 60% of time numebrs are still awesome.

EST means wearing earth shock trooper armor with +60% crit value bonus.

dpseco
nothing65.8402.966
accu69.6293.076
accu + EST73.0393.226
accu + Scope I + EST74.5553.283
accu + Scope II + EST76.0713.350
accu + Ares R. Imp75.8133.097
accu + Ares R. Imp + EST79.8653.262
dmg110.8532.906
dmg + Ares R. Imp121.1132.938

With ring not decaying at all:

dpseco
accu + Ares R. Imp75.8133.101
accu + Ares R. Imp + EST79.8653.266
dmg + Ares R. Imp121.1132.940

Since my weapon is fast (58 attack/min) it is better to use the ring than Mk.I Scope in my situation :).(slighlty less eco but a bit more dps). Of course Scope Mk.II is superior ;). On slower weapons it might be better to use Mk.I Scope instead (since it will decay less per hour).

I am using mostly those 3 setups:
1) just accuracy enhancers (in normal hunting where damage enhancers are not needed but i get hit by mobs)
2) accuracy enhancers with EST armor as my most eco setup (i dont get hit by mobs at all or like 1-5 times per hour)
3) just damage enhancers (during events or vs very strong mobs when its better to have less eco than heal or risk dying :)).

So comparing how much % i will gain in dps and eco when wearing this ring (assuming decay is 1ped/h) in case:
1) +8.88% dps gain and +0.68% eco gain
2) +9.34% dps gain and +1.11% eco gain
3) +9.25% dps gain and +1.10% eco gain

There is small chance i made mistakes during the calulations - i will verify them all tomorow - its 4:40 am here where live ;). After triple verification i will post here google doc sheet where i made all calulations so anyone can verify it too :).

In addition i also use Arson III TEN Tier 5 and this adds to dps so ring is even more effective.

Conclusion:
the Spirit + Arso combo i have is already strong setup but there are far more suprerior setups both in dps and in eco. Ring scales with power the wepaon has, so on stronger setups it would give more benefit for sure ;).

My personal valuation of this item is around 15-25k peds. You can of course disagree :).

Falagor

I made small run today to test the ring. Setup was:
- just Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition with 10 accuracy enh slots (without arso chip and not using finisher)
- Earth Shock Trooper armor for +60% crit value buff
- Ares Ring Improved for +8% Faster Reload and +0.6% crit chance.

Here is screenie showing measured eco, crit rate and other stats with EL tracker:

As you can see: 3.30 eco but that does not include accuracy enhancers broken and decay on EST armor. Below stats including this.

Total TT cost ~3300.22ped (including TT enhancers and armor)
Total cost with markup ~3343.77ped (accuracy and EST counted at 350% markup).

I had only 0.22 TT decay on EST (two times got disconected and mob killed me decaying my armor) and 43 accu enhancers broken.

So if you divide total damage per total cost you get eco 3.244 (including enhancers broken and decay on armor with markup on them).

In table my theoretical eco on this setup is 3.266 so actual measured eco is close enough ;).

The sample was small i know but you can see that this ring is very good :).

PS:
TT loot on the run was 3619.55ped
with markup its ~3841.22ped (looted one shroom counted at 200 worth)
So its ~497ped profit ;).

I will definetly never sell the ring under 15k peds... if so i will exchagne it + peds for stronger version..

Falagor

nice breakdown,thx for info
but depending on droprate im sure all but the unique rings will be below 1k in time

nice breakdown,thx for info
but depending on droprate im sure all but the unique rings will be below 1k in time

Probably yes - but then Mk.I scope will be 1k-2k too soon ;).

@edit:
and since i am cycling roughly 20k peds per week. This ring saves me around 200ped per week (usually this means i will have 200ped more profit weekly).
So you can see why i dont want to part with it even for 15k :).

Falagor

I made small run today to test the ring. Setup was:
- just Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition with 10 accuracy enh slots (without arso chip and not using finisher)
- Earth Shock Trooper armor for +60% crit value buff
- Ares Ring Improved for +8% Faster Reload and +0.6% crit chance.

Here is screenie showing measured eco, crit rate and other stats with EL tracker:

As you can see: 3.30 eco but that does not include accuracy enhancers broken and decay on EST armor. Below stats including this.

Total TT cost ~3300.22ped (including TT enhancers and armor)
Total cost with markup ~3343.77ped (accuracy and EST counted at 350% markup).

I had only 0.22 TT decay on EST (two times got disconected and mob killed me decaying my armor) and 43 accu enhancers broken.

So if you divide total damage per total cost you get eco 3.244 (including enhancers broken and decay on armor with markup on them).

In table my theoretical eco on this setup is 3.266 so actual measured eco is close enough ;).

The sample was small i know but you can see that this ring is very good :).

PS:
TT loot on the run was 3619.55ped
with markup its ~3841.22ped (looted one shroom counted at 200 worth)
So its ~497ped profit ;).

I will definetly never sell the ring under 15k peds... if so i will exchagne it + peds for stronger version..

Falagor

Hmm, interesting...guess your Ruby bunny is up for adoption. Unless pets can wear buff-able clothing/items to, LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Hmm, interesting...guess your Ruby bunny is up for adoption. Unless pets can wear buff-able clothing/items to, LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Not yet sure: i was using only aceeleration ring (L) or ring (L) + regular bunny about 50/50 time.

Seems that even 5% run speed is more than enough for me to caperons never hit me ;). But if MA rebalances ruby buff i WILL be using it for sure (mayby evne with hermetic ring too since the ring + pet buff stacks).

Of course ruby seems requried for example to hunt osseos in a way they never hit me - so it still has some uses even now.

Falagor

Back