The New Super-Mob: Boxes

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
So basically the new boxes are mobs.

A 10 ped to kill, guaranteed kill, no excess decay, and loot is always exactly 10 ped TT per mob. No specific skills, gears, nor tactics needed.

--edit--
Basically skip the game play and go straight to the looting phase eh?
--/edit--

Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
you can shoot it from any phone or computer with a web browser.

A 10 ped to kill, guaranteed kill, no excess decay, and loot is always exactly 10 ped TT per mob. No specific skills, gears, nor tactics needed.

Am I missing anything?

What I said in the other thread!

Why play the game to loot anything, if you can just buy a guranteed break even loot from webshop?

What I said in the other thread!

Why play the game to loot anything, if you can just buy a guranteed break even loot from webshop?

You have to shoot the ammo to get rid of it.

70% +++ is ammo, which HAS to be used up to get rid of it. This boosts the economy A LOT.

Not saying I fancy this idea, but it might help the economy...

It's a fine balance MA will need to make, because hunting needs to be exciting for people to want to own the items.

Last edited:
I could probably save a lot of money by just setting up an auto withdraw with MA for a certain amount from my bank account every month and just never log into the game again. They could just email me an image of a swirly every once in a while.

Might be a win win for all concerned.

I could probably save a lot of money by just setting up an auto withdraw with MA for a certain amount from my bank account every month and just never log into the game again. They could just email me an image of a swirly every once in a while.

This just :laugh::lolup::laugh:

Reactions: Mac

should also reduce power consumption, server load and internet traffic, decrease pain because of long sitting, help your eyes because not staring into artificial light sources, and so much more! wow mindark! :yay:

i just wanna shot swirley animation and hof sound via cellphone please!

Reactions: Mac

--edit--
Basically skip the game play and go straight to the looting phase eh?
--/edit--

Am I missing anything?

Isn't there some kind of no whining or being mean to MA rule?

So let me get this right.

They've given us better loot balance (100% TT return)

and a chance for rare UL unique items

And despite the fact that this is almost exactly what a lot of people asked for for a long time MA are still taking heat over it.

Well fck me, some people will just never be happy

Wait, didn't depositors complain about not receiving any bonuses for depositing? :scratch2: This is basically depositing but instead of PED you receive itamz!1!

And despite the fact that this is almost exactly what a lot of people asked for for a long time MA are still taking heat over it.

pretty much yup :)

Wait, didn't depositors complain about not receiving any bonuses for depositing? :scratch2: This is basically depositing but instead of PED you receive itamz!1!

pretty much yup :)

This also means less chance to loot this as a hunter, basicly dividing hunting markup to all players/depositors..
Next up, you can get ores in boxes, like himi/pyrite & even more extreme rares.. let's see what ppl will think then

This also means less chance to loot this as a hunter, basicly dividing hunting markup to all players/depositors..

Not really, since you cant loot any of the stuff from the boxes by hunting and vice versa

Not really, since you cant loot any of the stuff from the boxes by hunting and vice versa

On a side note - they could have introduced those rings in loot though...

All who say this will aid Entropia's economy, you're wrong. This won't help economy at all as it doesn't create more demand, only Mindark's bank account balance will get greater. At the moment, they can't even implement more heal tools, weapons or armors, as there's not enough demand.

Tamers only got nerfs on these latest patches. I DON'T like it, but I'm not saying this is all bad. Gamblers, event hunters & deed holders benefit from this, sadly I already consider quitting and just holding deeds as that seems to be the only way not to get nerfed every single VU.

With these boxes I'd be more inclined (given my personal circumstances these days) to buy a few box packages online each month (say, $20 - $50 worth), open them up whenever I fancy, and when I can get online I'll just use the universal ammo to shoot some mobs.

I would have liked there to be something geared towards mining in these boxes. Perhaps something improving depth, range and claim sizes.

I havent really followed the discussions and information about pets, buffs, rings, cloaks, pills etc

so im asking, does it help your return from a hunt by using all of this like u get now 97% return by using it? Or does just make it easier to hunt and maybe more fun?

I havent really followed the discussions and information about pets, buffs, rings, cloaks, pills etc

so im asking, does it help your return from a hunt by using all of this like u get now 97% return by using it? Or does just make it easier to hunt and maybe more fun?

Some pills are faster reload, others higher regen, for the rings is extra health and acceleration + more... So I would definitly say hunts will be more fun and more eficient

It's awsome!!
Plenty of usefull stuff.

Let the Eomon/LT begin migration! :yay::handgun:

With all new stuff I think I am forced to move to bigger mobs now. Those Maffs are too weak. If only I had coool robot armor.

but it isnt 100% tt return i think

Just because people ask for something doesn't mean it's a good idea. If you asked everyone if they thought mod faps should be available in the TT, a lot of them would say yes, but if it happened it would most likely destroy EU overnight.

A lot of people disagreed with those types of suggestions when they were made, and continue to do so. I would say those people are typically those who are most capable of looking at the bigger picture instead of focussing on short term benefits to themselves, but that's just my opinion.

Right now (since all this is new and not sure how everything works) I see the new "mob" - read boxes - as a benefit. The universal ammo must be used and some of the pills are a great idea, especially the Skill Boost ones... which also IMO can boost activity and economy a bit.

It would make sense to me to also introduce similar stuff for Miners, Crafters and Resource Gatherers.
The rings seem to be a good addition as well but I was expecting them to be L; before making a decision if they're indeed good or bad I'd like to know:
- how exactly they're working
- how many are going to be dropped
- how many rings can one wear?

The move that puzzles me a little is why wasn't all this introduced as loot? One line of thinking is that it will benefit MA as you have to deposit to get these items which may be beneficial to show on Income Statements. :scratch2:

Right now (since all this is new and not sure how everything works) I see the new "mob" - read boxes - as a benefit. The universal ammo must be used and some of the pills are a great idea, especially the Skill Boost ones... which also IMO can boost activity and economy a bit.

It would make sense to me to also introduce similar stuff for Miners, Crafters and Resource Gatherers.
The rings seem to be a good addition as well but I was expecting them to be L; before making a decision if they're indeed good or bad I'd like to know:
- how exactly they're working
- how many are going to be dropped
- how many rings can one wear?

The move that puzzles me a little is why wasn't all this introduced as loot? One line of thinking is that it will benefit MA as you have to deposit to get these items which may be beneficial to show on Income Statements. :scratch2:

Boxes can be sold on steam or with affiliate program.
One ring per hand.
They will drop a lot so other than unique wont have big MU.
They are working by giving you the named in info tab bonus.

Back