Vampiric cloak of Lifesteal

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
In light of the new rings with some amazing stats (Some even including lifesteal) what do you think the Vampiric cloak of Lifesteal is worth now?

I think more than +100, maybe 2-5K PED, depending how much similar rings will be ingame

Tuppence Halfpenny and a bag of nuts.

As usual the ubers get everything. Why can't the noobs get buttfucked out of 50kped now and then to balance it out?

I dont know HOW you guys are thinking but I think the sellers at least are smarter then you pricing and will take a ped or two more for those :)

I personally would kill for a female vampiric cloak of lifesteal at least.......even though rings are here

Actually, the only ring with a lifesteal effect is unique so probably won't have much effect. Although if I had one my confidence in it holding it's value in the long term would be low.

I don't see it being worth 75Kped anymore, maybe 10Kped at best?

I don't see it being worth 75Kped anymore, maybe 10Kped at best?

Because of ONE unique ring thats besides being just ONE its allso taking up the space of one of your slots for rings on the hand......I can put my money where my mouth is and pay up same as Ive allways been ready to pay for this cloak :)

The question is , does the lifesteal stack with the ring and the new MF heal chips or not ?

In theory they should not stack because both the ring and the cloak give the same buff (that green icon over your health bar).

This is extracted from the webpage for the classified boxes:
Note that many buff effects do not stack; if a buff from another source is applied to an avatar with a buff of the same type already active, only the most powerful buff effect will apply.

About the price I don't know. My guess is less than before because the lifesteal buf is no longer a unique thing to the cloaks, but they should still be worth a ton.

And the lifesteal ring is unique :S

In theory they should not stack because both the ring and the cloak give the same buff (that green icon over your health bar).

This is extracted from the webpage for the classified boxes:

About the price I don't know. My guess is less than before because the lifesteal buf is no longer a unique thing to the cloaks, but they should still be worth a ton.

And the lifesteal ring is unique :S

Note it says most do not stack. It doesn't say all do not stack

Well, we don't know if there will be more unique rings with build in life steal or other items with life steal dropping during migration.

But that's pretty much normal here, since there are always things dropping that affects the prices of existing gear.

Back