A Message from MindArk

All done now. No unique ring for me, but a ton of useful stuff. Thanks MA! (Can I have another 100?) :D

7x Kitty
2x Rover
2x Lai Tung Pai (Rare)
8x Name tags

8x NeA
12x NeB
5x NeC
52x NeH
9x NeY

21x A1 1mg

29x Adj. Lootpill

1x Ares ring L
1x Athenic ring L
3x Artemic ring L
1x Aeglic ring L

786 PED UA

:yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
All done now. No unique ring for me, but a ton of useful stuff. Thanks MA! (Can I have another 100?) :D

7x Kitty
2x Rover
2x Lai Tung Pai (Rare)
8x Name tags

8x NeA
12x NeB
5x NeC
52x NeH
9x NeY

21x A1 1mg

29x Adj. Lootpill

1x Ares ring L
1x Athenic ring L
3x Artemic ring L
1x Aeglic ring L

786 PED UA

:yay::yay::yay:

Free hunting ftw :p GZ

so around 95% tt return ?
sounds like normal lootsystem to me

You get $1 for $1. About 70 to 75% as UA.

Personally this was thread was just what I needed to not do another 100 box run...I´m done, ty Berta! :D

You get $1 for $1. About 70 to 75% as UA.

not if i add up what he posted and also not in the 200 boxes me and my wife did and also not what i hear from soc

not if i add up what he posted and also not in the 200 boxes me and my wife did and also not what i hear from soc

I counted the tt value to roughly 975 ped.

So... Transaction fee?

Big gz from me also. :yay:

Grtz Whining!

really cool of MA :)

Cheers
Zweshi

I counted the tt value to roughly 975 ped.

So... Transaction fee?

oh,its an good deal for sure,its also the reason i dont get the sellingprices of the ul rings,why pay several k for something if you can just almost riskfree buy boxes ?

oh,its an good deal for sure,its also the reason i dont get the sellingprices of the ul rings,why pay several k for something if you can just almost riskfree buy boxes ?

Or better yet, why didnt MA make these boxes tradeable? Way more income they would have that way, i would be buyer for some 2k boxes at 105% :)

Indeed.

Many I've talked to stated that this will be their way of depositing in the future. Same applies to myself.

A ton of money going into buffs though.

lol :laugh:

how about a thank you for supporting our game for 10 years?

Reactions: Xen
Gratz to the first I guess, may i ask you when did you buy them/opened them . When i bought boxes around 11h40 MA time i couldn't opened them, made a support and they resolved the issue later while at work.

Gratz to the first I guess, may i ask you when did you buy them/opened them . When i bought boxes around 11h40 MA time i couldn't opened them, made a support and they resolved the issue later while at work.

I discovered Whiskers at 1133. That wasn't my first box though.

Guess I could check transaction history.

gratz dude. I kind of feel better to see that the first to do anything in EU is still alive and well!!!

GZ WS and a big gratz to MA to acknowledge it.

Nice present

Why not, it´s special. It´s easy to do, just follow these steps...

Last edited:
Iptbaw

Gratz and happy for you WS :)

"It pays to be a winner" -USN SEALs. Replace 'winner' with Whining, LOL - j/k.

As for the rest of the EU community we ask MA: Wouldn't it be interesting to see if you could come up with a way to have these Strongboxes w/ their keys trade-able/exchange-able soon?

Cheerz,
-VI

(BUD/S class XX6)

Always knew whining was a MA employee.

[h=4]Fellow Entropians,[/h]MindArk is overwhelmed by the warm reception of our new Classified Strongboxes.

As a token of our appreciation, we have decided to give a special thank you to “Whining Skeptic Aboard”, the first Entropian to boldly step forward and try out the new Classified Strongboxes.
Whining Skeptic Aboard, you will find your 100 Classified Strongboxes and Classified Strongbox Keys in your inventory. Enjoy!

Thanks for your interest in the new and improved Webshop!
MindArk

If you haven’t yet tried out the new Classified Strongboxes, head over to www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedstrongboxes

Originally Posted Here

WTF I was the first to try and kill Bruce 5,000 times and was told to screw offffffff.........Where's my deed or compensation!!!!!

Fellow Entropians,

Critic withdrawn, case resolved to satisfaction, very good!

Not to take from Skeptic, grats man and hope you get something epic there.

2 pecs etc,

eras

Last edited:
Back