A Message from MindArk

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=4]Fellow Entropians,[/h]MindArk is overwhelmed by the warm reception of our new Classified Strongboxes.

As a token of our appreciation, we have decided to give a special thank you to “Whining Skeptic Aboard”, the first Entropian to boldly step forward and try out the new Classified Strongboxes.
Whining Skeptic Aboard, you will find your 100 Classified Strongboxes and Classified Strongbox Keys in your inventory. Enjoy!

Thanks for your interest in the new and improved Webshop!
MindArk

If you haven’t yet tried out the new Classified Strongboxes, head over to www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedstrongboxes

Originally Posted Here

Hehe, go go whining!!!!!! :cool:

Seems MA are VERY pleased with the amount of funds raised...i would love to know how much.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: whats a strong box key?

EDIT2: what's the bet that 1 of those boxes contains a unique ring???? *tinfoil hat on*

Last edited:
Wow this is pretty amazing. Way to go Whining! :D

lol, just lol! :laugh:

Gratz.

Looks like someone got to the top position of the "Classified Strongboxes Event" and won first prize.

:yay:

GZ Whining :yay: Good luck with spinning the 100 wheels :D

well, this may look like good news.

But nope.

"OK, how do we get rid of this expl bp mess we made?"

"Lets make lottery tickets available in webshop, that way we get new money in, without giving people a chance to gamble away the peds they already have"

Lose hundreds of thousands of PEDs, you get nothing. Spend 500 in the webshop, get 100 more for free.

Got it.

I guess.... Whining always pays off

troll-ba-dum-tss.jpg

[h=4]Fellow Entropians,[/h]MindArk is overwhelmed by the warm reception of our new Classified Strongboxes.
As a token of our appreciation, we have decided to give a special thank you to “Whining Skeptic Aboard”, the first Entropian to boldly step forward and try out the new Classified Strongboxes.
Whining Skeptic Aboard, you will find your 100 Classified Strongboxes and Classified Strongbox Keys in your inventory. Enjoy!
Thanks for your interest in the new and improved Webshop!
MindArk

If you haven’t yet tried out the new Classified Strongboxes, head over to www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedstrongboxes

Originally Posted Here

No privacy?
Personal messages shud be done via PM system or e-mail?

gratz skeptic, but there's gonna be hell to pay if you find a unique ring :laugh:

200 boxes and no UL rings yet :(

Sometimes it pays to be first, sometimes it doesn't *coughbananacough*.

Jesus fuck.

The shit storm that will arise. Ath, triple ubers, double 5k dsu and now this.

Thank you mindark! I'm thrilled!

The 13th of those boxes will contain a legendary [Sun Hui Wu Chai Pet].

hey don't you wanna give me some boxes too?

i posted it so whining can buy them..damn..

gz

20 boxes done;

3x Kitty
3x Adj Lootpill
2x Neuro B
5x Neuro A
2x Neuro Y
3x Neuro C
9x Neuro H
5x A1 1mg
169 PED UA

The excitement, 80 to go :yay: