A Message from MindArk

WTF I was the first to try and kill Bruce 5,000 times and was told to screw offffffff.........Where's my deed or compensation!!!!!

This!!! MINDARK!!!

Today a very angry noob called bambam called me an asshole for being gifted the boxes.

Since the hard words hurt my feelings, I will shed a tear while shooting away the free universal ammo I got this morning with the 35k rifle my ath bought me.

:handjob:

---

Thanks for all the positive comments from 97% of you.

Today a very angry noob called bambam called me an asshole for being gifted the boxes.

Since the hard words hurt my feelings, I will shed a tear while shooting away the free universal ammo I got this morning with the 35k rifle my ath bought me.

:handjob:

---

Thanks for all the positive comments from 97% of you.

I wouldn't worry too much about BamBam tbh.

Congratulations on the free 100, I see it as a very generous gesture of MA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_favours_the_bold

---------------------------------------------------

I think the "Bruce" issue isn't going to go away though, it might start to fester a bit. Any one of us could have plugged away at that mission, better for a resolution before the weekend if possible.

How many free strongboxes is a banana worth anyway? :tux:

Indeed, hoping the banana issue gets solved. Ma could just give him the deed, and everyone would be happy. It's a tiny shop on a dead planet, it's not like they are giving the Twin mall away.

Either way, two wrongs does not add up to one right.

I sincerely hope that people with such attitudes as mentioned in my post above, get reincarnated as small boys in the Vatican.

This is favoritism!!!!

Indeed. While I have nothing against Whining, I think this is not a good move. Might have been better if they had announced it before, and said "First to buy x boxes when the shop opens on (some date and time in the future) gets (something) would have been more fair.

PS: I found it dissappointing which items the boxes contained. The announcement made it seem like you'd get a ring or something, and when they are "out-of-stock" the boxes would not be available.

On the other hand, I think I did get some ped out of it too, so it's ok

Indeed. While I have nothing against Whining, I think this is not a good move. Might have been better if they had announced it before, and said "First to buy x boxes when the shop opens on (some date and time in the future) gets (something) would have been more fair.

PS: I found it dissappointing which items the boxes contained. The announcement made it seem like you'd get a ring or something, and when they are "out-of-stock" the boxes would not be available.

On the other hand, I think I did get some ped out of it too, so it's ok

From the sound of it, MA had no idea how popular they would be and as a thankyou they gave out a weeee prize.

But haters and jealous people will always be like that....not you...i mean people like BamBam.

Oh well.....and MA GIVE Wildman his :banana::banana::banana::banana: or at least the deed!

Rgds

Ace

:thumbup: too short.

Gratz Whining!! It's nice to get something like this. I also hope that Wildman gets his deed after knocking out Bruce Lee as well as something extra for the hassle.

In the game you see these rings cool out but you have to know that now we players pays big money to ensure they last skills who is worth some money ( as Evade and Dodge ) will lose their value now.:ahh:

Back