Urgent help needed: Eric Anubis Missche

sbi

Elite
Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek
Hi everyone,

My turn to make a baaad auction error.

I bid 34871 ped on a 20 ped Oil tt auction. I thought there was a buy out. Seller is Eric Anubis Missche.

Can anyone help me by contacting the seller? I am willing to pay a handsome fee to him naturally if he will reverse the trade. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Sbi

EDIT: Anubis returned every ped as soon as he got them! Honest guy if ever there was one!!! My biggest thanks :)

Last edited:
I assume you are using the communist method of substituting a period for a comma and you actually bid 32k for oil instead of 32ped. Setting the communist part aside, I hope you get your peds back.

:/

Last edited:
Reactions: jod
so so sorry to hear, i wish you all the best of luck that MA will take actions (but they dont care), or the seller have just a bit of moral.

GL

ow fuck,thats an lot of peds
its why i keep around 5k cash max on card and put rest in storage
hope youll gte some back

+rep and bump this up again to a great player who I respect a lot.
Please Eric - return the peds, he will reward you - and so will karma.

Hi everyone,

My turn to make a baaad auction error.

I bid 34871 ped on a 20 ped Oil tt auction. I thought there was a buy out. Seller is Eric Anubis Missche.

Can anyone help me by contacting the seller? I am willing to pay a handsome fee to him naturally if he will reverse the trade. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Sbi

Exactly why I turn on the auction filter and never see any listings that dont have a BO
GL hope you can reverse

It's fucked up...

Just waiting for someone to go 400-500k on a mistake - seen ped cards with that much money.

Hope it gets resolved, and hope we get some sort of safety system in place sooner than later.

i wonder if a cancel bid option is an usable idea, with rules of course (ie only can cancel upto 15 minutes after bid and only if longer than 24 hr remaining)

i really hope you can get your ped back, and with this amount surely MA must act

i wonder if a cancel bid option is an usable idea, with rules of course (ie only can cancel upto 15 minutes after bid and only if longer than 24 hr remaining)

i really hope you can get your ped back, and with this amount surely MA must act

What he said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindark got to work on this, they got to implement a cancel bid option (for example : can cancel your bid by paying a 100 ped fee to the seller)

Last edited:
What he said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindark got to work on this, they got to implement a cancel bid option (for example : can cancel your bid by paying a 100 ped fee to the seller)

^

Falagor
:bandit:

Agree with a lot of prior posts and with the comment made by Jetman.

@ Eric, if you are reading this or your close friends; please...I ask of you to do the right thing bud; pure integrity check (moral fiber is what I call it).

Anyways, MA...perhaps implement an ethical system of checks or balances on these auction house mistakes/errors or what ever you call them by implementing...lets say the 'cancel option' on when some one chooses to cancel on a bid that only has a SB and no BO; the canceled fees of 50% of the value of auction goes to MA and the seller gets their auction fees back. IDK, something along these lines, just suggesting/thinking, and I'm sure others can chime in and offer other interesting suggestions as well.

Regards,
Vi

Like anything in this game this would be abused in someway, with bad effects for the seller lol

HOLY SHIT :eyecrazy:

I hope you find this guy...

i have a feeling that if you already sent a friend req to him and he declined, chances are you wont see your ped again.

Why should the seller get paid for a mistake bid. Imo that fee should be paid to MA and go back to the lootpool. To prevent abuse they can make it cost exponentially higher each time a bid is cancelled during a period. For example you can only cancel your bid once every 24h if u cancel it again before that period it will cost you 200 peds and then 400 peds etc.
Obviously this wont work on BO bids. In that case I dont see how it could work because it can be very troublesome for the seller. Locking the sellers peds? That ain't right what if it was market value but the buyer just regrets buying the item? Won't work.

How? How could this happen?
We have now:
- Two confirmation about bids
- Warning if your bid is close to full PED card balance (I saw this warning once when I a placed a bid for big sum).

I'm sorry that it happened with you, Sbi, but the MA will not solve your problem, support has repeatedly said that all bids or deals are final and cannot be reversed. Hope you return your money from this guy.

Sorry to hear sbi....:(

They should implement an option for us to manully write ped amount when placing a bid....

No reason to blame MA for this happening. System allows you to bid up the amount you want to bidthen hit ok. Basically user error. It happens, has happened and will continue to happen when people rush to bid to get what they want. The avatar who received such PEDs most likely won't return them and is under no obligation to do so (as we all know). If they are someone who games frequently it would be a good gesture to do so (and maybe receive a reward for their kindness). If it is an alt character or someone who just joined or other, don't expect much.

Hopefully they are a good gamer and will respond and things are made right, otherwise it was definitely an expensive lesson.

Please no flack to me for being honest. If I had received them in error I would make it right myself.

THIS - but as a confirmation before comitting (only for like 5k+ bids)
and sorry to hear hope you get your peds back...
Sorry to hear sbi....:(

They should implement an option for us to manully write ped amount when placing a bid....

Oh dear sbi....:( !!

I hope this gets sorted - and urge MA to do something about errors and manipulations.

Right now on AH there are single deeds with a low start price (so many bids), but a BO that is 10x what it should be (market value).

There is also a bid for some moonboards that is extremely unlikely to be a genuine/honest offer! As it has something like 3 days left to go, it's a very visible case of stuff that shouldn't be!

And I repeat... hope this gets sorted sbi !!!

THIS - but as a confirmation before comitting (only for like 5k+ bids)
and sorry to hear hope you get your peds back...

There already is a Conformation when betting your ped card or a high portion of it. But we get so many that we just click okay anyway.

There already is a Conformation when betting your ped card or a high portion of it. But we get so many that we just click okay anyway.

We are talking about one confirmation where you have to manually enter the amount you want to bid.. not another "Are you sure yes / no" confirmation. Then you cant just click it away..

No way you would manually write 34000 ped on 20 ped of oil auction by mistake.

If their was no buyout then the ped should still be stuck on auction until the time runs out right, or was this mistake made a few days ago . Hopefully if it still stuck on auction MA could reverse it if not I hope the seller does the right thing.

Sorry to hear about this Sbi. :( I hope the guy returns it to you.

To me, the solution is simple. If they'd just remove the +000000.00 and make it manual entry, or remove the ability to click the highest column to bid. Make it so that you can only adjust the highest place that your ped card has. So instead of clicking the +100000 option automatically making it +34k, you'll only be able to click the +10000 option. At least then you wouldn't be able to bid your entire card in 1 click, (or 3 if you click the confirmations).

Eek! Here's hoping this has a happy ending for you.

Update: I've gotten in touch with Anubis and it seems we will be able to sort it out!! (Sbi <- very grateful). To be continued

Back