Urgent help needed: Eric Anubis Missche

Nice to be wrong sometimes. :)

Unexpected from someone with barely any footprint on ET - must be a really decent guy.

mistakes

Sbi, youre such a decent player..... Hope all goes well in this huge mistake and you both can find a good solution for this in the end.

That sounds great sbi. I hope this works out well in the end. :)

Update: I've gotten in touch with Anubis and it seems we will be able to sort it out!! (Sbi <- very grateful). To be continued

Good to hear, hope it works out smoothly.

Bids should be retractable !!!

What I want to know is why the hell doesn't anybody ever bid $3400 for any of my crap? :laugh:

UPDATE: Anubis returned every ped as soon as he got them! Honest guy if ever there was one!!! My biggest thanks :) :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

indeed,good to hear ,and good to know there are still decent players in eu

gz! glad to hear there are people with high morale around

Great to hear. :)

Starting to get the impression that a vast majority in here actually are decent people. :)

UPDATE: Anubis returned every ped as soon as he got them! Honest guy if ever there was one!!! My biggest thanks :) :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Very fortunate sbi, and much positive karma to you Anubis for doing the right thing.

I presume you'll keep the bulk of your ped in storage from now on sbi, and maybe others reading this who have heavy wallets too?

Very glad to hear :)

What an awesome ending, huge Kudos to Eric, amazing.:yay:

Glad to see this had ended on a good note.

Not everyone's that lucky to meet a decent person who's willing to do that.

And so MA, please do something about this will you?

great ending!

Eric Anubis Missche - nicely done and may Lootius be with You!

:tiphat:

Glad to see this had ended on a good note.

Not everyone's that lucky to meet a decent person who's willing to do that.

And so MA, please do something about this will you?

MA did something alright... sent me a warning that if I continue to 'manipulate' prices they may be forced to lock my account. (After telling me that they could/would not help me regarding my wrong bid in the support case I made right after the incident). Talk about rubbing salt into the wound :laugh:

On a serious note though... yes something should be done. I am sure this problem occurs on a quite regular basis and it only takes one slip to destroy someones future here in game.

Since MA sent me an e-mail warning about manipulation I think they might aswell make that warning in game... so if a player pays more than the usual MU (within the allowed interval decided by MA) a warning / information box should appear. ('Warning, you are paying significantly above regular MU. Are you sure you want to continue. Take notice. Price manipulation is not allowed and may force us to lock your account' - ish).

The box should clearly differentiate itself from the normal trade boxes and it should require acceptance from the player doing the trade to proceed (preferably with scroll needed to access the continue button in the pop-up window).

Edit: Ohh an yeah, Anubis naturally got a little something from me to show my thanks for his honesty.

Last edited:
MA did something alright... sent me a warning that if I continue to 'manipulate' prices they may be forced to lock my account. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound :laugh:

On a serious note though... yes something should be done. I am sure this problem occurs on a quite regular basis and it only takes one slip to destroy someones future here in game.

Since MA sent me an e-mail warning about manipulation I think they might aswell make that warning in game... so if a player pays more than the usual MU (within the allowed interval decided by MA) a warning / information box should appear. ('Warning, you are paying significantly above regular MU. Are you sure you want to continue. Take notice. Price manipulation is not allowed and may force us to lock your account' - ish).

The box should clearly differentiate itself from the normal trade boxes and it should require acceptance from the player doing the trade to proceed (preferably with scroll needed to access the continue button in the pop-up window).

lol nice timing..

but seriously, very nice to hear MA dealing with those manipulators. One of top 100 crafters and almost top 100 miners is doing it very often and i just very recently send 2nd support case regarding it (with all the auction times and such to prove price manipulation) i hope he/she also received warning and he/she will stop it.
I dont know what is the criteria for this warning but i think it is not placing very high bids (as i have done it myself), maybe it is only triggered if you deal with this avatar later (to return peds or goods or etc)...
Anyways big big +rep for MA for starting dealing with it, those markups that are full of air are bad for economy, because ppl are afraid to buy stuff when they know the prices we see might not be the real market prices.

MA did something alright... sent me a warning that if I continue to 'manipulate' prices they may be forced to lock my account. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound :laugh:

After I read this, my first response was: W. T. F. !?!!?!?!!?

Then, after I calmed down I decided that we can at least be comforted in knowing that division of MA isn't wasting their time trolling the forum. :laugh:

Im very happy to se this got sorted out in a good way for u Sbi :)
Big plus Rep to the honest Anubis for returning the peds also very well done :D :wtg:

I believe in all the auc errors you hold the biggest....achieved something hey be proud. This has got to be the ATH of auc fcuk ups....after all ATH's are what were chasing.....big big gratz

Glad it got sorted....

Hi everyone,

My turn to make a baaad auction error.

I bid 34871 ped on a 20 ped Oil tt auction. I thought there was a buy out. Seller is Eric Anubis Missche.

Can anyone help me by contacting the seller? I am willing to pay a handsome fee to him naturally if he will reverse the trade. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Sbi

EDIT: Anubis returned every ped as soon as he got them! Honest guy if ever there was one!!! My biggest thanks :)

Impressive, nice to see some honesty out there!

Back