Selling: Epic Dog pet

johan jh hansen

229693 PED ATH
Society
Retired
Johan JH Hansen
Last edited:
What's the difference between tzhe regular and the epic one please?

What's the difference between tzhe regular and the epic one please?

well i got no clue, but i was hoping it was worth athleast 100ped since its Epic :D but really i dunno, i dunno anything about pets infact

Looks like it will be sold for 110 peds. But ill give it a few more days

I have one of these, one of the passives (level 11) is a reduction in focus regen for a reduction in energy cost, so it would seem to me to be an above average eco (using less nutrio per hour) , hard classed pet to train. But mine is only 7 ATM to really confirm that result.

....to put pics in the thread there is a small link "Link Images" Below all the smilies to the right, and select your gallery or pcf gallery, where-ever you uploaded to, then click the pic...should put it there.

GL with sale

I have one of these, one of the passives (level 11) is a reduction in focus regen for a reduction in energy cost, so it would seem to me to be an above average eco (using less nutrio per hour) , hard classed pet to train. But mine is only 7 ATM to really confirm that result.

....to put pics in the thread there is a small link "Link Images" Below all the smilies to the right, and select your gallery or pcf gallery, where-ever you uploaded to, then click the pic...should put it there.

GL with sale
ok thanks for the info mate. Guess its been to long since i posted a photo.

But one more question. If the pes it at lvl 30 or something. What can it do ?

Bid 130 PED, Any End Date?

Bid 140 peds

Catiana Cat Well

Lets end this one on friday 20:00 imgame time+ some time if needed to prevent sniping

Only few hours left untill this puppy finds a new home

I bid 160 ped.

Amara Amara Taroon

Back