Price range on DOA weapons?

Superhal

Prowler
Seeing as how prices have dropped recently, I'm curious what the current market is on UL DOA weapons.

What would be the price range on UL Loudmouth up to Foeripper?

Thanks.

subscribing to this. Interested in swapping my slugstorm for a foe :)

A tier 0 Slug may grab about 18-20KPed depending on how good the TIRs are. I saw a thread selling a tier 6 I think with a price tag of about 32kPed. Don't forget the cost to tiering to get it to this level.

Cheers Bjorn

rj t6 i sold for +16k (most recent) . slug t6 for 29k (was like 2-3 months back) .. foe t7 for 50k ( or it was 55k i forget and a month or so before slug)..

Btw, people will say why foe is so much more then slug, well mostly cause foe can be used by anyone and yes i have sold like 2-3 since slug has been 18-20k and foe has remained strong. 1-2 of those were bought by people nowhere close to 80 and they are pretty happy with it ( i believe they did well in events and that was the main reason for buying it-- dps).

PS : If anyone of u feel that t6-7 foe is 30k or less, feel free to drop me a PM or just come and do the trade directly. I dont want to hear bla bla bla (BS) , just get the gun and you got urself a trade :)

Disclaimer : I DO NOT own any DOA's presently. :)

Loudmouth has been on sale for a +8k BO with no bids, so I guess it can be assumed that the value is lower than that.

Back