Question: How do you contact a mod to edit a post/thread for you?

KyrismaStarsong

Stalker
Society
Synergen
I see the report option, but that's for a specific set of circumstances. How do you reach a mod to request a title change of a thread, or to move it to a different (more proper) section of the forums, etc.?

I see the report option, but that's for a specific set of circumstances. How do you reach a mod to request a title change of a thread, or to move it to a different (more proper) section of the forums, etc.?

I think if you make post in that thread asking to:
- change thread title
- moving to other section
admin will read it and do what requested. From what i noticed it happens and is possible and usually i see posts asking for it. I.e. similar to "close thread please".

Falagor
:bandit:

The "!" in triangle symbol on the bottom left of every post is a "report post" link.

Report the post you want altered, and the mod will see it.

The "!" in triangle symbol on the bottom left of every post is a "report post" link.

Report the post you want altered, and the mod will see it.

Ok. I saw the instruction with that triangle ...

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

.... so I figured there must be a different option. Thanks for the info.

Ok. I saw the instruction with that triangle ...

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

.... so I figured there must be a different option. Thanks for the info.

True, but honestly, when requesting post/specific changes as you mentioned, there's no better way, especially as it points directly to the post in question.

Back