Vixen Android Pet

again hypocrisy..so is ok to hunt them down and steal their loot, to murder them for profit, to become killers for money, to exterminate them but we cant whip them and turn them into "slaves"! is a fuckin game!

You can´t do anything of that at any other planet (only at RT)!
Vixen has to stay at RT because it only fits into RT scenery and not to any other planets scenery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time my suggestion got removed, going to try to put it in a better way.

It's not about if it is a game or not. It's about what type of game it is, what kind of expectations we have for it and what makes us enjoy it.

Sure. It is not real and the target audience being adults. However, with that logic MA could implement a male on male homo erotic movie playing on repeat covering three quarters of the screen.

It would still just be a game, and still it would be content that is age appropriate . But would it be content you want in game?

I'm using an extreme example to prove my point, as more moderate ones had little to no success so far.

Count Boorum has a bow tie wrapped around his cock but do you see anyone complaining ?
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

But isn't that where bow ties are suppose to be worn?

You can´t do anything of that at any other planet (only at RT)!
Vixen has to stay at RT because it only fits into RT scenery and not to any other planets scenery.

you do it to any other mobs including whiping and turning into 'slaves" bunys and tabtabs and dragons and other creatures which in my opinion is more ofensatory!

you do it to any other mobs including whiping and turning into 'slaves" bunys and tabtabs and dragons and other creatures which in my opinion is more ofensatory!

Actually I don´t do it, don´t have any PET.
To the killing part, nearly everything at Caly is aggressive.
Its an hostile enviroment at an dangerous planet, all the killing is mainly self defense (except chirpy, fugabarba and gibnib, which run off).
Hunting animals for benefit is as old as mankind.

Some may mention that slavery is as old as mankind, what partly is true, but on the other side mankind has developed so slavery is no longer acceptable. We still tame animals in real world, but don´t see them as slaves, and even animals have rights in my country.

Sorry for litle off topic but i couldnt resist.
As we are on this i feel that we do a lot of pain to mobs we are killing.
Ie small damage weapons and killing process and mob pain last for ages.
So lets create petition for animal protection to MA.
MA shud implement weapons for one shoot - kill any mob to kill them instantly without pain.

*Where is my Umbranoid Female Young? She tamed me almost 15 years a go.

I cant bear to read this shit, so I am going to have my secretary make two columns of names, those that are cool with vixen, and those that cry about it and delude themselves with some hippocritical sense of righteousness.

I am done reading all this bullshit about how it denigrates women.

I will now not buy shit from you bleeding-heart wannabe defenders of the dignity of fucking robots.

(puke emote. projectile puke. on the walls. and the windows.)

Just stop it.

I posted this in another thread, but it deserves its own.

Just say "I don't like them" That's fine...but DON'T presume to know what is best for women! No one knows that except for each woman, and ONLY as it pertains to themselves.

It is time to end all this BS once and for all. Stop telling people what is good for them!

Some of you people just don't fucking get it. The fact that you even presume to say what is best for women is sexist in itself.

This was from a friend in game, one who I know is 100% a woman. She is not anyone you would expect from watching stream or anything, so don't even bother trying to guess. Read the words and think about it.

(removed): I tried to send you a message but your box is full.
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: hey ok :)
(removed): It's probably good thing. It was a wall of text that was profanity laced rant about sexist assholes.
(removed): the whole vixen debate has me angry to the point of tears....I hate when people stand on the back of a tradgedy that I went through
(removed): to prove a point and try to use it as a weapon to prove a point.
(removed): it's sickening sexist crap. I'm not so weak from being abused in my past that I need some "big, strong man" to protect me from
(removed): the image of a woman being whipped in a fucking video game.
(removed): sorry...there I go again.
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: ok cleared room
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: send me it
(removed): it's all good. I left the page.
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: i love to read profanity laced rants about sexist asshole :)
(removed): I got "most" of it out of my system.
(removed): it is though...this idea they need to protect us from the image of it is as sexist and oppressive albeit not physical
(removed): as the actual agressors themselves.
(removed): when you say something like "the image is too much" or some such nonsense you are allowing my attacker to control aspects
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: that is true
(removed): of my life and giving them power once again.
(removed): it's fucking disgusting and has me legitimately thinking less of anyone who opposes it based on those grounds.
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: did you post taht in a thread?
(removed): no...I cuss too much.
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: lol
(removed): and I'm ok with you knowing about (deleted) because I feel like we are of similar mindset.
(removed): I don't want others freely knowing because apparantly it will be used as a weapon "for my own protection"
(removed): at the very least....thanks for letting me rant at you...sorry to bring you down. :(
(removed): it's just an emotional issue and has me super upset.
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: do not worry
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: i understand
(removed): :)
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: can i copy this in my post if i delete your name and promise you attorney client confidentiality and promise never to divluge it was you?
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout: what you said makes so much sense
(removed): no problem.
(removed): I trust you :)

Those are the words of a strong woman. One who has a right to make her own fucking choices, and one who deserves to never have to hear what is best for her.

I don't need to protect her, but I DO need to tell some of you that this is a mature rated game, and you DONT get to tell people what they can and cant see!

Some of you really don't get it. It saddens me.

This is my last post on the issue. I am just too disgusted with too many of you.

Edit: I posted it because I will gladly take another temp ban for profanity if the swearing is over the top. As much as I hate being banned, I will gladly take any ban THIS post gives me.

Edit: and lastly, I understand that by writing this, I am sort of doing the very thing that she doesn't need. SO I want to make it clear, it is NOT to protect her...she can handle herself fine. I am doing it to call out each and every one of you hippocrates and to let you know that your anti-vixen rhetoric is piss in the wind when it comes to truly making a difference.

You kill mobs, you wear body stockings and you would shoot a crying baby in the game if you could HOF.

Last edited:
TBH I'm not bothered by the idea of a fem-bot pet it's a classical sci-fi concept and the whip is simply a tool used for taming purposes. Their attire is what you'd probably expect from any fem-bot if people could have them and since it's ND nobody should be surprised neither.

so with that in mind the fact that you're taming robot slutz isn't a woman degrading thing(although where's the village people man bots?)

however if you can't see in anyway how this could have a HUUUUGE negative public impact on Entropia then you must be blind.

If articles about how men in war games(where essentially they saw peoples head off on a daily basis, probably whip eachother in the shower room, eat raw meat and work out 24/7) are too "masculin" and "raw" can gain big coverage in newspapers about the standards for men and women in video games then how'd you think a large enough size of the public would react to whipping strippers and having them for pets robots or no robots......

if it wasn't a swedish company(nobody sues here) I'd prepare for a lawsuit

If articles about how men in war games(where essentially they saw peoples head off on a daily basis, probably whip eachother in the shower room, eat raw meat and work out 24/7) are too "masculin" and "raw" can gain big coverage in newspapers about the standards for men and women in video games then how'd you think a large enough size of the public would react to whipping strippers and having them for pets robots or no robots......
Then again, if u don't have any coverage in newspapers at all you prolly will starve to death just as steadily.
Don't u ever underestimate ND, this guy knows exactly how the entertainment industry works.
Also, before u get too worried, think about Second Life and compare it's content to our "huge problems"... ;)

Bla bla bla who cares!

when you say something like "the image is too much" or some such nonsense you are allowing my attacker to control aspects

I don't get what that part means. Honestly I read the chat 2 times - and almost think I get where the person is coming from. Sounded like she experienced something personally and doesn't want others putting their 2 pecs in like they can solve the problem - when they don't know. That was my take on what I read.

I remain against the vixen pets and I dont' feel as I'm being on a soapbox - or it's in a negative self-centered way. Once I first saw the vixens I thought it was ridiculous, but not unexpected. It's nothing new in video games, but it also has been a talked about issue (sexism, etc) It crossed the line when they became tamable, and my conclusion is that having them limited to RT closes the issue for me. I'm fine with it enough - as it allows some freedom to make choices on your interaction with it or not.

Domestic violence, violence against women, sexism, are all real life issues. I don't see any "pool boys" that I can tame in the game, and i'm not saying that would make it OK. It really is a "small thing", but those small things still have some meaning. I'm trying to stick to the point and not get on that soapbox. It is clear that people are having emotional reactions to the vixens in some way or another - it sounds like that person had a lot of reactions to what other people were saying and that is enough for me to care about.
Women are one population that have been dis-empowered and discriminated against throughout history. It is everything we can do to over support and over respect them - just to get them near even - if that makes sense.

I hope you and anyone can read this with an open mind, and I'm trying to understand and relate to your OP.
It just sounds like a bunch of people that aren't happy: players who wanted tamable vixens, players who put time/resources into getting them to have or sell, people like me who think it's not respecting women, and even people that say - shut up it's just a game hehehe :)

Ahhhhhhhh the vixen.....

Don't u ever underestimate ND, this guy knows exactly how the entertainment industry works.

then why the f.... his planet is in deep shit after so many years

then why the f.... his planet is in deep shit after so many years

I get the impression is doing ok with Kong, Hell, maybe other aspects of Rocktropia.

I get the impression is doing ok with Kong, Hell, maybe other aspects of Rocktropia.

and when did that appear, after how many years?

(removed): ....I hate when people stand on the back of a tradgedy that I went through
(removed): to prove a point and try to use it as a weapon to prove a point.
(removed): it's sickening sexist crap.

This most have backfired on you.

This most have backfired on you.

WHat are you trying to say?

Say it like a man, not like a chicken-shit.

It is HER tragedy not yours, and you dont get to tell her what to look at.

I hope nothing I wrote pissed her off, I know women can stand up for themselves. But as a father I think I have the right to speak out on my daughters behalf until she's old enough to do it herself. I may not always say the right thing but I try :)

and when did that appear, after how many years?

Doesn't matter how long it takes a rope to appear when stuck in quicksand, the fact it does turn up is the important factor. ;)

WHat are you trying to say?

Say it like a man, not like a chicken-shit.

It is HER tragedy not yours, and you dont get to tell her what to look at.

you are using her tragedy to prove a point, arent u?

and dont be som dramatic - ofc we all have the right to say what we think is good for group.
And its good we do it too, its called standing up for another and eachother.
Why try to fight the battle by yourself when we can do it togather

TeamSpeak, Mumble, ect. Would remove all doubt.

Until then, I remain doubtful.

The fembots don't bother me at all, but i do understand some could be offended. That being said same goes for hunting, religion, politics, sexuality, blood, etc etc.....

Wouldn't bother me seeing them on other planets, but at end of day is up to Planet partners i guess.

The fembots don't bother me at all, but i do understand some could be offended. That being said same goes for hunting, religion, politics, sexuality, blood, etc etc.....

Wouldn't bother me seeing them on other planets, but at end of day is up to Planet partners i guess.

Yes but the herd is all in on gender equality, screw the rest.

you are using her tragedy to prove a point, arent u?

and dont be som dramatic - ofc we all have the right to say what we think is good for group.
And its good we do it too, its called standing up for another and eachother.
Why try to fight the battle by yourself when we can do it togather

I am NOT trying to prove a point of right or wrong. We each can have our own opinion on that matter.

I just think that people need to stfu and not get all up in arms over some non issue just because they want to impress some girl.

It doesn't make you a hero for being anti-vixen, and I sure as fuck ain't a hero for posting my stance either.

The only problem that needs to be addressed is some of you need to quit thinking you know what is best for all. Because you don't. I don't either, but I am damn sure I am closer to right on this one than you rated-G sheep are.

Its a mature game, and you all are hippocrates.

If there was a mob in game that was a cute laughing baby, you would stab it in the face if it was a guaranteed hof.

Quit lying.

Back