Vixen Android Pet

krazykat

Prowler
Cassandra Red Savage
can only be spawned on RT afaik

on our fb forum someone has a picture and says exportable at level 7

thats a stretch

I agree......... :eyecrazy: Besides Toulan is pretty dead anyways, it is each time hubby and I go there, hardly ever see anyone. It's a damn game!!

To be fair, having a pet bot is more suited than a Panda. I wonder how such a delicate specie could travel in pandora desert.
If i knew the passive buff which is all that matter in a pet choice, i may do the same as op.

Vixens are robots! Loots and acts as a robot, so not really "enslavement of women".

How does a virtual game encourage the enslavement of women - does it also encourage the enslavement of pandas and mythical creatures or are we just being too politically correct here !

I disapprove of anything that encourages the slaughter of animals so better stop hunting. I also disapprove of encouraging the stripping of resources from the planet so do away with mining. Also disapprove of the encouraging of creating weapons and gear used for violence so better do away with crafting. I also do not approve in the act of pirating so better do away with pvp4 and space pvp. I also disapprove the encouragement of cutting trees down so better do away with woodcutting. My favorite of all is I do not encourage gambling which destroys many family's so better just do away with EU.

Oh that's right its just a game...

Last edited:
So its ok to shoot people and steal their belongs, but not to have a female cyborg? :rolleyes:

I agree......... :eyecrazy: Besides Toulan is pretty dead anyways, it is each time hubby and I go there, hardly ever see anyone. It's a damn game!!

Neverdie has said its upto MA to write something in program so they cant be spawned on Toulan.

Maybe they just add a Burqua over the Vixens, when spawned on Toulan ;)

tbh that pet seems to me a lack of style, but just my opinion ^^

/mod note/ moved offtopic posts from Buying thread to separate thread in Other Planets section.

very happy toulan is empty

Hmm, been considering paying good peds for one, but this is a deal breaker.

tbh you could say that about most planets if you're not at an event.

Those are so silly mobs.
If there will be loads of those around outside of RT, I will consider migrating to Toulan...

They did not want the vixen on there planet because it was not "appropriate"

Is this for real?

I'm gonna make a female avatar and run around Toulan completely naked. Then what?

Besides, there is nothing wrong with the vixen pet. Nothing at all.

I'm gonna make a female avatar and run around Toulan completely naked. Then what?

I heard that Ark officials have the power to move avatars they deem undesirable outside of the planet. Toulan might employ a vice squad with same powers :)

I heard that Ark officials have the power to move avatars they deem undesirable outside of the planet. Toulan might employ a vice squad with same powers :)

They can try :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to know what the reaction would have been if instead of an android representing a woman, this happened with an android representing a black man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed, its a flipping drone. End off

Last edited:
I thought it was degrading to women in the first place - the android vixen. Sure you could say it's wrong to hunt animals and so forth, but "fighting" alien looking creatures that attack you back is still different than the image of a human being. I always just viewed the vixens as - whatever it's just silly and part of RT style, but always really really hoped they would never make one tameable. BTW- there are black vixens - even if they are androids, no one should have a human figure as a pet. At least in the current mechanics of the pet system. It's not like having C-3PO or R2-D2 around... doesn't even make sense.. I feed an android food?
There are cooler mobs on RT that would have been more interesting as a pet. How about a dragon!?
Just don't make it a human being - even if it's "android"

Just my 2 pecs.

Back