Vixen Android Pet

If there was a mob in game that was a cute laughing baby, you would stab it in the face if it was a guaranteed hof.

Sunsout, we are glad to have you back, just count to 100 before each posting please so we can continue to benefit from them. :yup:

Also - stop giving Rockstar Games ideas. ;)

I just think that people need to stfu and not get all up in arms over some non issue just because they want to impress some girl.

It doesn't make you a hero for being anti-vixen, and I sure as fuck ain't a hero for posting my stance either.

I can assure you I am not trying to impress a girl ;)

I doubt anyone is trying to be a hero here, I just see a lot of people trying to get their point across - on both sides.

Do you see it from the other point of view though Sunsout? Regardless of what your friends opinion on the matter is, as I am sure there are many out there with divided opinion on it, as we have seen on these boards.

Even if one neither agrees nor disagrees with the concept, surely the very fact that it causes such outrage to many, makes it a poor business move. It does not provide any positives for the game, I am sure we would have all continued on our merry way without it. However it does create a large negative impact for many. Hence the issue.

Last edited:
We should stop discussing it.

We have two factions :

1) I call them "freedom of speech" as the arguments are similar: if it's not physical violence in RL, everything is OK for them.

2) Players who ask to respect the business wish of someone who doesn't want to see Vixens on their planet.

"FreedomOfSpeech" does not accept the wish of a company, they call them talibans and say, they can't tell reality from "just a game".

So maybe I just copy/paste everytime the same thing now:
If you want a woman as a slave (robotblabla), you can go to Rocktropia and find freinds there, so what is your problem?

Well..

Well fackin no wonder I didn't know there was a taming category..nobody fackin uses it for these pet/taming threads! Why Serica has not linked this same subject with all the other 4-5 threads about same subject is beyond me. :eyecrazy:

Few people I must say have surprised me nicely on this subject. :wtg:

on others;

"Quick look away..no agenda here!!!" :laugh

Last edited:
I'd also like to thank Mindark for doing all this pet and ring business because it sure has livened up the forum by about 500%.

:smoke:

If there was a mob in game that was a cute laughing baby, you would stab it in the face if it was a guaranteed hof.

Me who thought we were over that discussion? Felt you wanna give me one more swing?
Well, im not here trying to piss ppl of. I think its healty to have discussion like this tho from time to time. I hope your friend is doing alrite.

Im done for now

In Bioshock (game) you need to decide, if you want to kill the little girls to get some potion from them... I love, when you have some emotional stuff and decisions in a game. but I agree: in EU most ppl would kill a baby :D

Well fackin no wonder I didn't know there was a taming category..nobody fackin uses it for these pet/taming threads! Why Serica has not linked this same subject with all the other 4-5 threads about same subject is beyond me. :eyecrazy:

Few people I must say have surprised me nicely on this subject. :wtg:

on others;

"Quick look away..no agenda here!!!" :laugh:

This issue aint about taming...I dont want it merged.

It is about two-faced people that play an 18+ game and want to make it rated G. :girl:

@Bonnie, you handled the issue very well from the start. Same with slither and some others from what I see in this thread. Your points are well made. This isn't directed at you. I am not debating what is right or wrong, as I see both sides of that issue...

The only problem I have is that people are telling others what they can and cant look at in a mature game.

the current political situation in sweden right now is heavily guided by gender and equality issues at the moment and the much needed Feminism is at times being drowned by the angry mob that are the fem-nazis(feminism should be about equality and not about the superiority of genders).

now I'm not too worried about MA being strung on a cross by extremists feminists as the gaming industry is a hard nut to crack and they are very low key.

However atleast in sweden this could generate quite the headlines(but most likely without re-precautions). All it takes is some 17 year old swedish blogger to set the fire and the mob will gather the fuel.

they say that there's no bad publicity but I can at least see a problem even if I also understand the sci-fi fem bot concept

however if you can't see in anyway how this could have a HUUUUGE negative public impact on Entropia then you must be blind.

So far I don't see any impact at all. If just a little part of all this drama has been unfolding on reddit, we'd have our userbase doubled by now :)

You know, the more I read all the other threads the more I see this:

people going from "these vixen will hurt women and aren't good for them"" to "it's just bad for the public perception".

The "perception" argument I can understand (even though I think the effect would be meaningless and non-existent). The other one I can't.

i think it is more about some ppl don't want to have "women sex slaves" tamed like other "animals" in their eu...

You are the only one calling them sex slaves and that is disgusting

You know, the more I read all the other threads the more I see this:

people going from "these vixen will hurt women and aren't good for them"" to "it's just bad for the public perception".

The "perception" argument I can understand (even though I think the effect would be meaningless and non-existent). The other one I can't.

That's the argument I have been running with all the time, but all I get thrown in my face is "PC", "Hypocrit" and stuff like that.

It hasn't changed. I just think the trolls given up for the day leaving more room for others to be seen.

Edit: Actually since cheap @$$fap.

the current political situation in sweden right now is heavily guided by gender and equality issues at the moment and the much needed Feminism is at times being drowned by the angry mob that are the fem-nazis(feminism should be about equality and not about the superiority of genders).

now I'm not too worried about MA being strung on a cross by extremists feminists as the gaming industry is a hard nut to crack and they are very low key.

However atleast in sweden this could generate quite the headlines(but most likely without re-precautions). All it takes is some 17 year old swedish blogger to set the fire and the mob will gather the fuel.

they say that there's no bad publicity but I can at least see a problem even if I also understand the sci-fi fem bot concept

if you want mob that gather the fuel then all you need is Tumblr.

you break her to get her, give her food if you want, let her follow you around in very sexy clothing and let her do some sexy tricks if you want...
why? because of the buffs or what?

i personaly don't have much of an issue with it but i don't think it is needed in eu and it is a little over the line....
but i very well can understand others who have a bigger issue with it...

Last edited:

Well if I kept my GF on a leash I'm pretty sure that's how people would see her ;D

ofc nobody(probably somebody)thinks of them that way but lore wise what your ava does while you're offline do you really wanna know!

Pets don't interact with anything so MA could simply put in a switch to turn them off on the client side, problem solved.

Even if they did interact, a simple filter on the client side could fix it (ie. put some cloths on the droid).

You could extend this and put some cloths on the mobs too, maybe I'd visit RT then (but I doubt it).

BTW: I'm not a prude or religious nut (free thinking anti-theist would be closer to the truth) but I prefer not to have half naked women on my screen when my daughter or wife walks in the room :)

BTW: I'm not a prude or religious nut (free thinking anti-theist would be closer to the truth) but I prefer not to have half naked women on my screen when my daughter or wife walks in the room :)

Get better locks. :locked:

Why do people keep calling them strippers and sex slaves?? They dont take their clothes off, they dont have sex with you and they dont carry your loot when it gets to heavy. What they are based on are nightclub dances that are paid to dance in clubs. You can find them in all the big dance clubs in England, Ibiza etc.

This issue aint about taming...I dont want it merged.

It is about two-faced people that play an 18+ game and want to make it rated G. :girl:

@Bonnie, you handled the issue very well from the start. Same with slither and some others from what I see in this thread. Your points are well made. This isn't directed at you. I am not debating what is right or wrong, as I see both sides of that issue...

The only problem I have is that people are telling others what they can and cant look at in a mature game.

1. Age Requirements

If You are under the age of 18 please note -

To qualify as an Entropia Universe Participant, You must be at least 18 years old. If You are not 18 years old but You are at least 13 years old, You may still apply for an Entropia Universe Account, but only with approval of Your parent or guardian.

The reason there is an age requirement is because of the RCE aspect not because it's a 'mature' game.

There is no profanity, nudity, or gore in this game. I'm sure MA would disagree with you if you are classifying this as an 'adult' game.

If this is so offensive to you all, where were you all when they came out with bustiers, bodystockings, one-legged stocking, and all the other female clothes female avatars walk around all the time??!! (I know, those that do are mainly dudes in 3rd person checking out their avas ass :D ) What about the Male Boorum and other event mob with schlongs out??!! What about James and his gang of male avatars running around in their speedos doing the "sexy" dance to anyone & everyone standing at Twin or crafting at a machine??!!

Where were you all then? If you think this is going to be like the other game with virtual sex, you're way off base. Move on and enjoy your little slice of EU and let everyone else enjoy theirs.

you break her to get her, give her food if you want, let her follow you around in very sexy clothing and let her do some sexy tricks if you want...
why? because of the buffs or what?

Well if I kept my GF on a leash I'm pretty sure that's how people would see her ;D

ofc nobody(probably somebody)thinks of them that way but lore wise what your ava does while you're offline do you really wanna know!

They aren't on leashes and you can't have sex with them...you two are seeing things that aren't there. They are just robot friends that follow you around and help you. That's how I see them :D

When a single player game like DragonAge makes you team with other AI team members in sexy clothes, does it mean they are your slave and you can mistreat them? nope. They help you, and its fun to have pets or people with you on adventures. It is innocent. In my eyes.

Any more than that is just perversion caused by the guilty minds that religion forced on you.

Marriage can be a "leash" too...but I assume some of you are married.

Don't read more into it than what it is. A vixen is a companion that helps you, just like a wife or a gf. The only difference is we all lie and hide our faults in the beginning of a RL relationship, and in the game, you use whips.

There is no profanity, nudity, or gore in this game. I'm sure MA would disagree with you if you are classifying this as an 'adult' game.

a long time ago creatures made blood stains on the ground..it got removed..

If this is so offensive to you all, where were you all when they came out with bustiers, bodystockings, one-legged stocking, and all the other female clothes female avatars walk around all the time??!! (I know, those that do are mainly dudes in 3rd person checking out their avas ass :D ) What about the Male Boorum and other event mob with schlongs out??!! What about James and his gang of male avatars running around in their speedos doing the "sexy" dance to anyone & everyone standing at Twin or crafting at a machine??!!

Where were you all then? If you think this is going to be like the other game with virtual sex, you're way off base. Move on and enjoy your little slice of EU and let everyone else enjoy theirs.

Some of these issues pre-date Rocktropia. The pic below was VU 9.4 days (some of you will recognise it as old Twin Peaks from 2009)

1. Age Requirements

If You are under the age of 18 please note -

To qualify as an Entropia Universe Participant, You must be at least 18 years old. If You are not 18 years old but You are at least 13 years old, You may still apply for an Entropia Universe Account, but only with approval of Your parent or guardian.

The reason there is an age requirement is because of the RCE aspect not because it's a 'mature' game.

You can drink in a bar if your parents are there, or go see a movie rated R with your parents. It DOESNT mean the movie wasn't rated r, or that alcohol is for 14 year olds. So because a parent can bring their kid to go see a rated r movie, they should remove all the titties from the movie?

You kill mobs, you wear body stockings and you would shoot a crying baby in the game if you could HOF.

Didn't read whole thread, I just saw this and wanted to get a /pos for the crying baby mobs.

This game should be for 18+ only not just what in the game, but what what gets said in the game as well. A lot of adult language is used and themed. You look at what happens when two major SOC go to war over land grabs alone!!

Don't rant, please read:
it's not about nudity, it's about you guys don't accept that some comapny does not want this on their planet.

If you want a woman as a slave (robotblabla), you can go to Rocktropia and find freinds there, so what is your problem?

Back