Vixen Android Pet

Ya about those vixen androids: they are sci-fi themed and I thought they would have fit ingame in Calypso too 'cos this game is for +18 ages as in the Terms Of Service (TOS) states. Plus you have all those naked avatars running around on all planets anyways. It's a +18 video game ! So MA screwed so many of us over with not exportable on other planets. I also read that some people complained about it but maybe MA should have took a survey on how many people think so instead of agreeing with just some people ? Majority and not just some ? Hopefully they will change them back to spawnable on all planets again.

*edit*
Maybe we need a planet that is just for kids then and call it the Kiddy Daycare Center ? But this game is for +18 only !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't rant, please read:
it's not about nudity, it's about you guys don't accept that some comapny does not want this on their planet.

If you want a woman as a slave (robotblabla), you can go to Rocktropia and find freinds there, so what is your problem?

Exactly THIS.

The entire thing started some ass clowns were stomping their feet and pouting because the religious extremists at Toulan wouldn't allow them to spawn their stripper slaves on Toulan and whaa we're all going to go running around Toulan naked to teach them a lesson and whaa some thing and whaa some other stupid shit and whaa some more stupid shit.

And, apparently, that was all bullshit in the first place.

Sorry about your friend's emotional trauma, Taco.
Sorry that you have chosen to publicize it. Hope she's ok with that.
Sorry that she thinks that any of this is somehow about her.

Proposal

I think alot of Rocktropians, and inter planetary tamers who went there for the viral "pet" and now feel shafted and out the 300 - 400 ped searching for a worthless RT only item <-- This is in my opinion the main reason for those who feel its wrong ... so lets continue

So we get Toulan has an issue with this, and it may be a bad PR deal.. but its just as bad PR for Rocktropia. Rocktropia being a planet focused on Rock and roll and night life, with NDs own touch of flair, and the pioneer who let Toulan in a small way even have this opportunity. by bringing belief and investment in EU larger than anyone previous, to make this "tamable" planet specific" , like pandi. Arkadia to my knowledge Planned pandi to be planet side.. Rocktropia did not understand that .. Pandi and Vixen are not the same and cannot be used for the arguement

What if Toulan was given a culturally accurate "burka" skin automatically applied to the vixen.. ohh wait burkas are signs of male oppression too ..

The vixen does not learn any tricks along the lines of "Sexual innuendo & promiscuity". If anyone knows about European night clubs, Club Girls make their profession showing up at the cool spots and following the "icon" of the night .

If anything for those who do not know Rocktropian lore... The Demon Hackers enslaved and commanded the vixens.. so male or female are you not stepping up to "Get them out of the life" and give them a better life saving them from slavery and oppression ....

Is that why Toulan has a issue with this.. because the "harlots" were "freed" to once again be impure and promiscuous ?

I really am disappointed with the shallow minded care bear newcomers who flooded in from mainstream big box games over the past years who are used to the art of whining, balancing, and easily being on the same playing field to play with their buddies, in a never ending virtual ass grab.

/mod note/

As this is a controversial topic, I've given a fair bit of latitude to enable everyone express their opinions.
That doesn't mean that I won't be modding some posts as I find time to read everything in detail and in context.

But - the topic is being spread all over different sections of the forum in multiple threads.

I'll be merging some of those threads - and some posts that are off-topic in other threads - to here.

Hahaha omg! Naked or not, human/female or not its f***ing pixels and a game! Call me unmoral and wrong i can seriously not see the big deal of this stripper pet other then good fun! We are all adults here (or i asume since its a real life money game) so what is the big deal? Honestly we all can tell the differents from real life and ingame ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people keep calling them strippers and sex slaves?? They dont take their clothes off, they dont have sex with you and they dont carry your loot when it gets to heavy. What they are based on are nightclub dances that are paid to dance in clubs. You can find them in all the big dance clubs in England, Ibiza etc.

This points out one of the reasons why I tend to think this type of thing isn't a good idea - because it often leads one to make these types of statements or inferences. Women that are payed to dance half naked is the issue of gender inequality -
I agree with you - they don't do those things. A half naked or suggestively dressed woman who is now your pet - will often lead people to make comments like those things- and that is one of my reasons why I don't like the idea. Don't have them and we wouldn't have had this discussion. I am happy though that it is being discussed - good or bad - it gets some people to think. I don't want to re-write what I already wrote in this thread.
I feel satisfied they are only on RT - so now one can choose to support, ignore, or avoid them.

Maybe we should wote..
Do you think that robot is a woman? yes - no
Do you think that robot is sex slave? yes - no
Do you think that when IRL children play with dolls is because they need to learn about sex slaves? yes - no
What gender is your car? male-female
Do you ride your bike because you think is a woman? yes-no

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
All i see here its drama

This game have sexual content since begin
And now all this crapy?

SlaveWoman? BULL.S
Its damm robot..... fitted very well in future/sci fi game
Next time @Neverdie create male version and release both

Drama , Tears

Mindark
1 - Revert this crapy and leave tings flowing (Ignore all this B.S)
2 - Give decent "return" for players spend time / peds to tame
3 - Make a poll

Do spread some humor in too this - I would love to see they implemented the same statusbar on humans as the pets have where u can see the energi lvl, mod and affection etc. I think that would stop wars from happening and im sure many many angry discussions an several hours/days of think "why are she/he in such a bad mod -aaah you havent eaten "!

you walk up to a girl/man to offer a drink to make a move - the person stares at you and gives you are scolling about they wanna be alone etc. what just happen? Let me check the statusbar - aah no affection, in a bad mod and hasnt eaten for a long time.... I better leave :)

Maybe we should wote..
Do you think that robot is a woman? yes - no

You forgot to ask why we are calling them a robot? See some could get pissed for calling women robots too since a lot have over looked ND little joke here all along about the vixens. A Woman who IS a Robot who has been tamable as a slave.

At the end it would be interesting to see what Universal Studios had to say about RT if they did ever visit this game and see how they are being represented.

Last edited:
"Ever had temptation to beat those short skirted bitches in front of clubs until they submit? Now is your chance! Join Entropia Universe and whip em hard!"

"Having problems getting girls come with you from clubs? Why not whip em !!? Now is your chance! Join Entropia Universe and whip em hard!"

I am not feminist and it doesnt annoy me seeing these robots or vampires beaten with whips, but as long some ppl see those robots and vampires as women there will be a problem sooner or later.
Can you imagine someone creating pedophile game where all the children are vampire babies? I dearly hope no.

"Ever had temptation to beat those short skirted bitches in front of clubs until they submit? Now is your chance! Join Entropia Universe and whip em hard!"

"Having problems getting girls come with you from clubs? Why not whip em !!? Now is your chance! Join Entropia Universe and whip em hard!"

I am not feminist and it doesnt annoy me seeing these robots or vampires beaten with whips, but as long some ppl see those robots and vampires as women there will be a problem sooner or later.
Can you imagine someone creating pedophile game where all the children are vampire babies? I dearly hope no.

You forgot to ask why we are calling them a robot? See some could get pissed for calling women robots too since a lot have over looked ND little joke here all along about the vixens. A Woman who IS a Robot who has been tamable as a slave.

At the end it would be interesting to see what Universal Studios had to say about RT if they did ever visit this game and see how they are being represented.

We call them robots because they are cyborgs!! Stop making up stupid assumptions. This is not some sexiest joke that ND think all woman are robots. This is you stirring up crap with no proof and its a pathetic way to act. I am pretty sure that Universal has paid more than one trip to RT there name is everywhere in game and websites relating to the planet.

We call them robots because they are cyborgs!!

Oh yeah that's right..that's why we keep on having to tell the new players that they are not women but robots, sorry cyborgs. Oh the butts and breasts on them..they look almost so real. But oh damn me..Robots...yes yes robots.

But no it still stands you don't get his joke. :) And damn you, seems you are from RT :)

Dude I like ya and talk every day with you in TS, but damn this is the dumbest thing I ever read.

If you think a massive movie studio that makes its living selling sex and violence in every fucking way possible is going to care about some robot companions that you whip. feed and brush their hair...holy crap...I will bite my tongue now cuz that is the most re....

Dude I like ya and talk every day with you in TS, but damn this is the dumbest thing I ever read.

If you think a massive movie studio that makes its living selling sex and violence in every fucking way possible is going to care about some robot companions that you whip. feed and brush their hair...holy crap...I will bite my tongue now cuz that is the most re....

K in your opinion would it be OK if there was a game where you could molest robot or vampire kids that look like humans? If the answer is no, why should it be any different for women?
This all could be fixed very easily with change of appearance so no one right minded could compare these mobs with women, until that it is indeed walking on very thin line.

There was this other 3D environment (don't mentioning names to not get deleted). Ppl could create content, own avatars and own game logic. For way too long there were no rules, everything was allowed. All big companies (Ford, NBC, Fox News, name it) were there and had their own island.

And guess what: no rules, so of course ppl programmed pedo stuff. Players could act as kids and babies and get paid to be abused by other avatars. Yes, it was all pixels. Was it OK? No.

Result: all big companies left this "game", because they created rules way too late.

Do you want this to happen to Entropia? I don't.

If you like to have a woman as pet/slave (yes, it's a robotblabla), just fly to Rocktropia. You can do that there and also find a lot friends there. What is your problem?

Warning: this post contains heavy sarcasm.

Maybe they should remove the whole taming thing, every piece of it. Whipping animals is as wrong as whipping humans (female or not). Or do you think a human life is worth more than any other animals life? oh you, you evil people.

What are we teaching our kids? oh my my... someone call PETA please. Such cruelty with animals, whipping them to do tricks until you are sick of them and then you kill them to extract their essence.

And they are all nude ! perverts ! put some pants on those bears and bunnies, give them hats too :dunce: !!!!!

<sarcasm off />

It's just a bunch of pixels, you people take things way too seriously.

After 1 hour and reading 90% of the post my conclusion is:
IT IS STUPID TO SAY VIXENS MEANS WOMEN SLAVERY !!!
So, is not normal to whip a vixen (women) to tame it, but it is normal to whip a rabbit ? SO animals slavery is totally normal.... Saying that whipping women will make players do the same in real world, because kids are playing this game and will do in real what they do in the game (like the past carmaggedon incident) well... we will see hundreds of people with whips on the street whipping cats and dogs ? Right....
WTF.... some players are really **@*! :):):)

Vixens SHOULD BE ALLOWED ! They are not WOMENS ! Is just a bot in a game ! No soul NOTHING! Like the rest of the pets !!!

I AM PRO VIXEN ! :) If you want justice THEN NO PETS AT ALL !!! NO TAMED ANYWAY !

You want a pet, then go choose a mob, feed it, brush it and if he want's to be your pet he will summon in your inventory. Make the same with vixens... give them money, jewelry, clothes ... and if they like you .... boom you have a vixen in your inventory.... (oh ... they are not women...) -> then give them NUTRIO ! Better like this way?
Everyone will be happy ? Immature and frustrated girls that are playing this game and the pet lovers ? No more slavery or offence! Pet choose you not you the pet ! Will be better then real word !

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Support PRO VIXEN ON Calypso

Everyone that like vixens and want one on Calypso should make a support case and ask to have Vixen on Calypso.
Let's see if they let Vixens on next patch. I am sure they will :)

Suport.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah that's right..that's why we keep on having to tell the new players that they are not women but robots, sorry cyborgs. Oh the butts and breasts on them..they look almost so real. But oh damn me..Robots...yes yes robots.

But no it still stands you don't get his joke. :) And damn you, seems you are from RT :)

Or maybe all the vixens have names like Android Video Vixen Clone, Cyber Street Vixen, Auction Vixen, or Touch Sensitive Cyborg and maybe, just maybe, they were meant to be Cyborgs.

But no, you're probably right and ND is in on some super secret, sexist joke that cost him unkown amounts to implement all so he can secretly laugh to himself about how inferior all of us women are. I mean how else could he possibly date or marry the extremely beautiful, intelligent, and successful women that he has? They're always attracted to men who think poorly of them. Unless you're implying that these women were somehow under his thumb? In which case...you should rethink your definition of sexist.

This is ridiculous.

Maybe i forgot to ask why some ppl call womans doll?

That woulld be question for robots to answer about how they feel if someone call them woman by mistake.
But..
Thats easy task, just go interogate Drones on Caly and see if they are offended if someone call them robots.
And to have more acurate result and enouht big example go on RT after resarch is done on Clay and ask there robots if they feel ofended because they are robots

Just one funny fact: i have received 4 neg reps for my previous posts here (from ppl all supporting cyborgs/monsters with visual appearance of a woman being tameable) and ALL 4 are men who are playing female avatar... Creeepy..

Last edited:
Well.., you know how the real world is: still many "men" believe, they are superior and women belong to the kitchen, teens yelling "make me a sandwich" etc.

Can't wait until my daughter brings home such an idiot and I will give him hell :D.

1st TY for - REP :)
2nd... That was my opinion.... If u want justice then NO PETS TAMABLE ! Let the pet choose you .... BE fair with everything not just with what you want. You think by not letting vixens tamable will stop REAL LIFE acts of idiots that pick on girls ? WELL NO !!!! Those kind of people are NOT PLAYING GAMES !!!!
3rd..... Implement new taming system !
4th....I hope u didn't required your parents approval to play this game) :):):)

And all started with Tom&Jerry with all that anger and war and violence...... Yes... it broke the childhood :)

Last edited:
You think by not letting vixens tamable will stop REAL LIFE acts of idiots that pick on girls ? WELL NO !!!! Those kind of people are NOT PLAYING GAMES !!!!

You don't get it: it's about respecting the wish of other planet partners. It's their business, so they decide. Stop whining.

You don't get it: it's about respecting the wish of other planet partners. It's their business, so they decide. Stop whining.

how abot respecting players who pay for planet parteners bussines? what palnet partener don't want them so we all avoid his planet! or go all and run naked!

I am not whining ... I was sarcastic with giving nutrio taming :):):) and serious with who want vixens on Calypso ask that on support. Let them decide, Based on players request WHAT TO DO !

Simple....

Do I sense some tension in you ? Do not let childhood show it's face here please.... Do not get angry on people for what u suffered in the past. Is not our fault....

My comment was in no way an argument for or against the Vixens being pets on any planet. It was merely a satirical comment to point out the stupidity of the belief that the mobs mere existence is some form of sexist joke. That said I support the vixen pet. I also support everyone's right to object to the vixen pet. I think it's stupid but...meh. I also think people who wear sunglasses indoors are stupid but I can't do anything about that either.

My comment was in no way an argument for or against the Vixens being pets on any planet. It was merely a satirical comment to point out the stupidity of the belief that the mobs mere existence is some form of sexist joke. That said I support the vixen pet. I also support everyone's right to object to the vixen pet. I think it's stupid but...meh. I also think people who wear sunglasses indoors are stupid but I can't do anything about that either.

then why -rep me?

Back