Question: Spawn more than one pet?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
The old taming system allowed us to have more than one pet spawned at the same time. Is this still possible and if so: what is needed`

Thanks
Smo

The old taming system allowed us to have more than one pet spawned at the same time. Is this still possible and if so: what is needed`

Thanks
Smo

I don't believe this is possible (at least not yet) in the new taming system. I doubt it will be available too due to passive buffs provided by pets.

unfortunatly not .. I would love to have a whole bunch of bunnys hopping around :ahh:

but maybe it would cause too much lag if everybody would be followed by all their collected different pets :eyecrazy:

I don't think it will ever happen, because of the fact that pets can hold avatar buffs.

Ok, thanks for the quick responses!

unfortunatly not .. I would love to have a whole bunch of bunnys hopping around :ahh:
Yes! was going to name mine Chocolate, Cookie and Ice-cream and spawn them all together lol :tprun:

But alas lag would seem to be an issue and get a few of the other pets like the Exarosuar and you're view would be obliterated!

Yes! was going to name mine Chocolate, Cookie and Ice-cream and spawn them all together lol :tprun:

But alas lag would seem to be an issue and get a few of the other pets like the Exarosuar and you're view would be obliterated!

Haha nice. My five Daikiba Stalkers I used to go hunting with were all originally named after alcohol with Captain Morgan as the leader :D

my_daikibas.jpg

Btw, the Ancient pets have now been resized and are really small compared to their old versions :(

Maybe they could allow it only near a stable, for training purposes.

Maybe they could allow it only near a stable, for training purposes.

Yes, even that would be better than nothing :D

Back