Attention all Entropia Universe participants in the US who have registered a withdrawal

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
MindArk will start using PayPal for transferring withdrawals starting with participants in the US.

Today Entropia Universe via MindArk sends all its payments/bank transfers to US-residents to Bank of America, we have been informed that Bank of America will increase their fees (starting July 1, 2015) and they will start charging an itermediary fee of 30USD, that on top of the fee that your bank charge you for receiving the transfer.

All Entropia Accounts in the US that have registered a withdrawal have received an email to their email registered in EU about this.

If you want your withdrawal to be transferred a bit more rapidly and with a cheaper rate, create a PayPal account and email your Paypal address in a support case under the Withdrawal category.

We will then transfer your withdrawal amount to your PayPal account and you will not be charged any fees for the transfer, if you choose to not do so and your withdrawal is due, the payment will be sent via bank transfer and bank fees will be about 36USD in total.

Further information:
  • This option is today only available for residents in the US that have made a withdrawal in USD.
  • It is not MindArk that deducted the $30 intermediary fee from the amount, the feel will be deducted during the transfer.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a message that needed DON'T PANIC with big red letters in front of it :laugh:

Attention all Entropia Unvierse participants in the US who have registered a withdrawal.
MindArk will start using PayPal for transferring withdrawals starting with participants in the US.
Today Entropia Universe via MindArk sends all its payments/bank transfers to US-residents to Bank of America, we have been informed that Bank of America will increase their fees (starting July 1, 2015) and they will start charging an itermediary fee of 30USD, that on top of the fee that your bank charge you for receiving the transfer.
If you want your withdrawal to be transferred a bit more rapidly and with a cheaper rate, create a PayPal account and email your Paypal address in a support case under the Withdrawal category.
We will then transfer your withdrawal amount to your PayPal account and you will not be charged any fees for the transfer, if you choose to not do so and your withdrawal is due, the payment will be sent via bank transfer and bank fees will be about 36USD in total.

Originally Posted Here

BIG NEWS!! Holy cow!!! $36 USD kind of sucks but it is a lot faster!

Attention all Entropia Unvierse participants in the US who have registered a withdrawal.

Originally Posted Here

Why limit this to only US?

Can't we all have the option to withdraw to PayPal? :)

Should be faster and cheaper.

Falagor
:bandit:

What if you have a Bank of America account? Still have to pay? Probably. :laugh:

Well, this is cool :D

So to get PayPal withdrawals, you just need to feed Bank of YourCountry some greed pills... and MOAR, MOAR of them! :laugh:

wtf..im in europe but id also like faster withdrawls

Don't have access to PayPal so have no clue how it works, but doubt it will be much faster than now - bank transfers don't need 60 business days to proceed either, unless the sender holds on to the money intentionally.

I wonder what will they write in paypal reason for payment :scratch2:

Where did they tell that withdrawl will be faster?
They will just do it via Paypal instead of Bank Transfer.

And i guess Paypal will take their share of the transaction too.

In other words: you have to do some calculation which way has less fees involed.
Nothing will be change with the 60 business day waiting.
This waiting is completly on MA side not on Bank side

Last edited:
Why limit it only to US?
From PayPal point of view there is no difference at all where one lives.

Don't have access to PayPal so have no clue how it works, but doubt it will be much faster than now - bank transfers don't need 60 business days to proceed either, unless the sender holds on to the money intentionally.

Valid point.

Let's prepare for Guinness World Record of PayPal transfer time press release... any publicity is better than none, right? ;p

Originally Posted Here

Thanks for this tip, appreciated

Where did the tell that withdrawl will we faster?
The will just do it via Paypal instead of Bank Transfer.

And i guess Paypal will take their share of the transaction too.

In other words: you have to do some calculation which way has less fees involed.
Nothing will be change with the 60 business day waiting.
This waiting is completly on MA side not on Bank side

read again,they did say this..

Withdrawl, I thought those were periods of time you are sleeping and at work... Does that actually mean something else?

So let me get it straight: If in the USA and with Paypal you can put in a withdrawal with American bank details, but then send a support case saying "please don't do that - transfer it to this Paypal account instead"?

I've not got that right, surely?!

So let me get it straight: If in the USA and with Paypal you can put in a withdrawal with American bank details, but then send a support case saying "please don't do that - transfer it to this Paypal account instead"?

I've not got that right, surely?!

Attention all Entropia Universe participants in the US who have registered a withdrawal

I guess it depends on definition of "a bit".
It might mean day or two faster than usually, as PayPal transfer is faster by that time when compared to bank wire.

I read this as:
Due to unexpected higher fees from Bank of America we offer to do the transfer via Paypal.
As a benefit it will be faster too.

Time to process a transfer:
Bank: 1 or more days
Paypal: A few minutes

The 60 days of waiting is made by MA and has nothing to do with the transfer method.

I got scammed out of 2k usdollars once with PayPal.
I will never trust PayPal. It's not safe.
I hope this never happens to European players. If they do.. then I will sell out totally.

I got scammed out of 2k usdollars once with PayPal.
I will never trust PayPal. It's not safe.
I hope this never happens to European players. If they do.. then I will sell out totally.

Well, I once got clawed by a cat in a parking lot.. I don't trust cats or parking lots now.

(In other words, there's more to this story)

[*]It is not MindArk that deducted the $30 intermediary fee from the amount, the feel will be deducted during the transfer.
[/LIST]

$30 dollar fee to withdraw any amount ? Paypal its self certainly doesn't make that sort of charges on regular funds in or out.

I had payments refunded via paypal and never received any charge. As for the post about Deposit > Boxes > Withdraw.. not so simple when MA apply that 30 dolla fee which they deduct themselves :eyecrazy:

A word of advice about Paypal prohibiting gambling related transactions..

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ915&topicID=&m=ARA

Worth a read for the US folk out there :)

If everyone else can do paypal withdrawals expect many more box's bought. I would withdrawal 400 usd and put it right back into box's!

If everyone else can do paypal withdrawals expect many more box's bought. I would withdrawal 400 usd and put it right back into box's!

That would kinda beat the purpose of the boxes, which is to bring more money in game and stuck them there, the reason why the boxes unlikely will ever be offered for the money that are already inside (peds).

.... and here's the only reason for Bitcoins: PLEASE INCLUDE IT IMMEDIATELY: would be quicker ond cost nearly nothing!

Get rid of banks for this kind of sh* and show them that we donb't live in 1970 anymore :D.

Well, I once got clawed by a cat in a parking lot.. I don't trust cats or parking lots now.

(In other words, there's more to this story)

Off-Topic: And all those [Kitty pet]s that you got from the boxes were sent str8 to the pet stable 'grinderz'. Advise you don't try and stuff a Gorilla-cat down that path either, haha.

On Topic: Hope MA is working on something for non-USA PayPal users as well on this soon. As far as PayPal, just hope they don't secretly over time raise their transaction fees since this is now an option for all US residents in regards to EU with-drawls. Good thing Tax season is not around the corner, LOL.

Paypal is great, and in this situation (receiving money from a business) there shouldn't be any problems with scammers. Depositing via paypal might be a different story.

By the way, withdrawl is not a word.

The noun is spelled withdrawal. The verb is conjugated like this.

No paypal is not great it is a scumbag company that will hold your money for no reason

Paypal is a poor choice - it might work for awhile but Iwouldn't trust them at all.

Back