Ring Transformation System - Buff Stack System

My precious Ring

Questions regarding the utility of the many limited rings currently found in Classified Strongboxes have arisen.

A system in which a number of rings (and other items) can be combined and transformed into something else, for example one superior ring, is currently in development. The system is intended not just to provide a use for lesser rings; it will be an exciting new feature in its own right.

We are also looking into the current buff effect stacking logic. Our intent is to, in a balanced way, improve the benefits of combining buff effects of the same type from multiple sources (such as rings, consumables, tools and pets), as well as to allow for the stacking of some buffs that are not currently stackable.

Stay tuned for more details as these two new exciting systems develop.

MindArk

Where is the official source of that claim?
On second thought, since fireworks probably count as an item, it doesn't matter anyway.

At the launch of these lockboxes, I was getting a lot of rings, that has dropped by a very large margin.
But why are we stil getting fireworks from these boxes, is it because MA is celebrating or are we?

[h=3]Ring transformation system - Buff stack system[/h]

Questions regarding the utility of the many limited rings currently found in Classified Strongboxes have arisen.

A system in which a number of rings (and other items) can be combined and transformed into something else, for example one superior ring, is currently in development. The system is intended not just to provide a use for lesser rings; it will be an exciting new feature in its own right.

So? Any progress on this new system?

You've Seen The Web Shop!

You've Tried The Starter Pack!

You're Hooked, What's Next ?!?

New At The Entropia Universe Web Shop ...

THE FINISHER PACK !!!!!!!!!

It Comes With A Mod FAP!

It Comes With A Mod Merc!

It Comes With Armor So Cool You Can't Even SEE It, And A SPACE FERRARI !!!

750,000 Skill Points!

Enough Pills To Choke A Pharmacist!

Enough Rings To Break Your Fingers!

But Wait, Not Interested Yet ?

THERE'S MORE !!!

THE FINISHER PACK Also Comes With 1m PED Worth Of Universal Ammo, and Enough Nutrio Bars To Raise A Rabbit ALL THE WAY TO LEVEL 5 !!!

And this week only, as an Introductory Offer,

Buy One FINISHER PACK, And GET ONE FREE !!!

That's Right, Why Leave Your Alt Behind?

Sell Out Your House, And Upgrade Your Entire Family !!!!

Don't Miss This Limited Time Offer Click Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot the ego Statue's. I assume these sold although i did have a chuckle when i seen the calypso post :laugh:.

You forgot the ego Statue's. I assume these sold although i did have a chuckle when i seen the calypso post :laugh:.

Four sold to three people.

I consider it unkind to call them 'ego statues' but that just because mutter mutter couldnt find them on auction

Four sold to three people.

I consider it unkind to call them 'ego statues' but that just because mutter mutter couldnt find them on auction

For a guy on the forums so much, I have no idea how you missed the multiple threads discussing that, or the announcement post mentioning it, or the error update post.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...90413-Avatar-Statue-Auctions&highlight=statue

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...wn-Issue-Avatar-Statue-Deeds&highlight=statue

[h=3]Ring transformation system - Buff stack system[/h]

We are also looking into the current buff effect stacking logic. Our intent is to, in a balanced way, improve the benefits of combining buff effects of the same type from multiple sources (such as rings, consumables, tools and pets), as well as to allow for the stacking of some buffs that are not currently stackable.

MindArk

Originally Posted Here
Is this system coming with Unreal? ;p

What about the UL rings???

I wish you'll be able to take for example 1 seasonal, or 2 copies of the same Seasonal ring, and 10 Ares Improved rings, 2 Ares Modified rings, and combine them together to make a brand new, highly desirable, highly powerful ring.

Last edited:
MA always worked slow... or did something change recently? ;p
Well the new and exiting transformation, that is now possible is: Avatarbound Box Loot -> Univrrsal Ammo

MindArk

Originally Posted Here
we stay tuned. 8+ years....GJ MA.

Back