Won item in AH - missing

• Thread starter Deleted member 46968
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46968

Just to highlight a strange situation just happened to me now.

I'm located on Calypso and placed a bid on an item on Arkadia AH. Item had no buy out and I was the only one to bid.

5 minutes ago auction expired and Just received a notification in message center that I won the action for that item. Was checking quickly in AH on planet Arkadia in 'WON' section and my item is not there.

Did a re-log and checked again item still not there. Checked 'Items' section from Entropiauniverse website in my account my item missing completely.

Is this a bug/error? What to do or where to look for my item?

Unfortunately I deleted the notification from message center as never happened to me before and as I like to have it clean. Now I have no proof no money and no item. What to do?

Did anyone experienced this previously after vu?

I don't want to go there for any item.

I have other items as well won and are in 'WON' section in Ark AH.

But where is my last item I was informed it's won by me? Item it's not showing either in AH either in Items section on website?
The other won items shows correctly in AH as in Items section on website. But this one completely lost.

What to do? If I open a support case I have absolutely no proof that I was placing a bid for that item.

go to Entropia universe site and check your 'my items' list, if it shows there it will tell you where it is located.
If MA have put it somewhere other than where you expected it support may be able to assist in placing it in the correct place.

go to Entropia universe site and check your 'my items' list, if it shows there it will tell you where it is located.
If MA have put it somewhere other than where you expected it support may be able to assist in placing it in the correct place.

Checked in 'My items' list via the website and item is not there at all. Well now I write a support case. Hope it would be clarified soon. Never had support cases but from what I see from others it takes a while till they are fixed.

5 minutes ago auction expired and Just received a notification in message center that I won the action for that item.

So was the title of the notification 'Won' or 'Expired'?

did you pay the transport fee 6ped? if not it is sitting in the won section of the other planet auction, and probably won't show up on website since you have not yet claimed the item. It could also be you only paid the slow transport fee 2ped therefore the item will move to your current planet in 12 hours. I am sure the item is there.

did you pay the transport fee 6ped? if not it is sitting in the won section of the other planet auction, and probably won't show up on website since you have not yet claimed the item. It could also be you only paid the slow transport fee 2ped therefore the item will move to your current planet in 12 hours. I am sure the item is there.

The notification was that I won the item.

And it is not sitting in the won section of the other planet.
I could not pay the transport fee, because in order to choose the transport option I need to see it in the won section and claim it. But there is nothing to claim.

You are not right that it is not showing in 'my items' section because it's not claimed yet. I have several other items in 'WON' section which are not claimed yet and they are visible on website.

Support case opened, not let's see hot long will take to sort this out.

Back