ComPet and strippers

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Judging by the images we have seen so far, I'd say it is a fair guess that in game pets will be available in ComPet. So that leads me to the following question:

- Will the tameable strippers be part of ComPet?

I'd say this is an important question for many of the deed holders.

They are androids, they are actually more akin to sex robots or fleshlights than humans.

Good question. I have a hunch they'll be only Calypso pets (and possibly not all Calypso pets are Compets).

I do not care what they are, I care wheter or not they will be a part of ComPet or not.

Marco says yes!

Mindark_Marco_DayJob.jpg

Imagine a panda clubbing a seal. Way more disturbing.

If ComPets is 18+ as Entropia Universe what's the problem. We need even more nudity and blood in this game. And in Compets 18+

Wondering where these are hiding?

3Deja9t.jpg

No because there's no strippers in game

Very likely. Let me remind you the picture that came with one of the very first announcements.

Interesting.

Monday now, perhaps we can get a reply from Kim.

My worries are that if the vixens are indeed included, then ComPet will be laughed at. As much as I don't see them fitting into EU, they'd be an even worse match for ComPet.

Only stupid kids think, they can tame a gothic girl. But we all know, that ND has some serious problems anyway :D, so I am not surprised :D.

Only stupid kids think, they can tame a gothic girl. But we all know, that ND has some serious problems anyway :D, so I am not surprised :D.

Haha i know of a site where there are gothic girls and boys (over 18 of course) that are looking for masters.

Typical misunderstanding: only, because a women like to have a "master" doesn't mean, she is tamed. Most of "them" have a very strong mind.

Just because they have strong mind still don't take away the fact they want to be dominated. You dont have a master if you are not willing to serve them.

enough of this offtopic.

Can these rocktropia androids and vampires be spawned on other planets?

This thread should be closed for stupidness!!!!!!!!!

ONE: they dont fucking strip!... QUit lying skeptic!

TWO: Anyone who can't tell by the font that the vamp is fake needs to get their eyes checked.

THREE: Of course Caly will keep it to themselves and not allow other planet pets in! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT??? They keep everything to themselves. Look at all the good buffs for example.

And the NUMBER ONE dumbest thing about your compets deeds??? ALL CURRENT PETS WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! (some pet types might be migrated, but the pets stats wont) I bet ya 10 buckaroos!

This thread should be closed for stupidness!!!!!!!!!

ONE: they dont fucking strip!... QUit lying skeptic!

TWO: Anyone who can't tell by the font that the vamp is fake needs to get their eyes checked.

THREE: Of course Caly will keep it to themselves and not allow other planet pets in! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT??? They keep everything to themselves. Look at all the good buffs for example.

And the NUMBER ONE dumbest thing about your compets deeds??? ALL CURRENT PETS WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! (some pet types might be migrated, but the pets stats wont) I bet ya 10 buckaroos!

1. You are correct.

2.What?

3.5 Kim replied and told us that at current the plan is to only export pets from Caly. Whether or not that includes the stats of the pets, time will tell.

Damnit, in my defense I was pretty drunk last night when I read that post.... so I need glasses for sure lol

​The vampire 'pet' is fake because the word is BITE not BIT

​The vampire 'pet' is fake because the word is BITE not BIT

PLUS, the font in the name of the pet is wrong, AND the dragdown menu with the tricks in it can not appear where it is located on the screenshot if it was real. It opens starting at the bottom right corner of the window above it.

Back