K7 - Spirit I - 1750?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Say you were to choose between:

- Kallous 7
- Spirit MK I
- Ranked 1750

All tier 7-8. Which one would you pick and why?

budget maybe ?

ranked 1750 is about 7k cheaper than the others.

budget maybe ?

ranked 1750 is about 7k cheaper than the others.

Budget doesn't matter in this case.

It's three different trade offers I've recieved and trying to figure out which one will bring the most joy.

Another aspect I forgot to mention, should be how easy it would be to sell them as well.

Spirit if you like dps and main BLP
Mk7 if you like eco and less overkill.
HK1750 if you are on a budget but can live with less eco.

ranked 1750 cannot be put in auction, so no auction history, and would be harder to sell later on...

kallous 7 is more eco, thats what i would pick personally.

Personally I like the K7. The fast reload is nice for when you need to swap to fap quick. And the extra eco is good too.

I just traded into a Spirit Mk1 and i'm really enjoying it.

@T7 + Dante (dmg enhanced) its about 80DPS/2.9x DPP but the one thing I hadn't appreciated till I used it was the range.70m drops a lot of mobs before they get to loot pill range let alone close enough to hit you.

Personally I've always preferred BLP so its an easy choice to go for the Mk1.
I also have a soc mate trying to swap his Mk7 for a spirit Mk1,Not sure what his motivation is,perhaps he just prefers BLP also.

Dont forget the long game as well.
No point skilling BLP if you are looking to own a MM one day and vice versa......

Oh and this is something I know you are aware of but dont forget the increased enhancer breakage with a higher attack per minute weapon.

EDIT: One more thing to add is if you use one of the increased crit rings your crit % will go from about 1.8 to 2.5.
Which also pushes the DPP much closer to 3.00.

Last edited:
spirit no doubt.

Alot easier to sell a spirit when you are done with it, it has less enhancer breakage than kallous and better dps. (comparing a106 to dante pricewise)

hk1750 comes short on dps, range, eco and not possible to auction.

spirit by far

Thanks for the input so far.

I have up until today mainly been using laser rifles. Therefore my laser skills are well above my BLP skills. I'm currently at 57.5 hit and slowly crawling towards commando. If I were to switch to BLP, I'd be looking at roughly 4 months for the BLP skill to catch up, which would be one down side of it.

What I like about the Spirit though, is the DPS. DPS wise the downgrade won't be huge from my current weapon. But then there's the skills again... My long-term goal would be to be able to use an imk2.

The Ranked 1750 might work well as well; I intend to lower my game time so the difference in eco would not have a huge impact when counting absolute numbers.

But then again, I will probably be looking to sell either one of them within a few months. The spirit mk1 would probably be the easiest one to get rid off, but that would mean pretty much next to no increase in the laser sniper profession during that time.

Argh.

If you have an improved a204 laying about in storage then get the Kallous, otherwise it's a coin toss (hk-1750 isn't in the picture)

edit: just read previous post. Your goals are commando and imk2, get the kallous.

If you use enhancers base dmg is higher on ranked that needs to factor in aswell.
I havent used K7 so cant say anything about that rifle

K7 any day of the week.

with your skills and longterm goal commando + imk2 --> K7 is an easy choice

personally I had preferd spirit 1 because of blp :)

Back