Why are they all naked?

Must be a heaven for all the... how has it been put in the other thread?... the "masturbating basement dwellers", right :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find me a ride to Caly... quick... :drool:

Must be a heaven for all the... how has it been put in the other thread?... the "masturbating basement dwellers", right :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find me a ride to Caly... quick... :drool:

I was just thinking that, seedy coincidence? And why.... has no one mentioned it! :laugh: I was standing there asking all the guys around me... and no one had noticed! :scratch2: I feel like its a big secret joke that I am the last to click on to :laugh:

The same thing happened on NI, but when i re-logged they were all suddenly fully clothed

It's a protest against women as pets.

Old bug that has returned.

When I was on NI after the patch, the NPCs were wearing Ark adviser vests and Musca (Ark) armor. After a relog they were naked.

Even government officials need to wash their clothes, blame bureaucracy that it's all on the same day. :laugh:

Screenshots or it didn't happen :p

they're not women, they're robots!!
hence the term "vixen"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vixen
vixen

noun vix·en \ˈvik-sən\

: a female fox

: an angry and unpleasant woman

: a sexually attractive woman
Full Definition of VIXEN
: a shrewish ill-tempered woman
: a female fox
: a sexually attractive woman

Doesn't say anything about not being human :p

Yeah it's all cool and fancy until one of those dies and all these springs and ratchets fall out...
"Appearances can be deceiving" might get a whole new meaning! :laugh:

Note to myself: Make sure u are there next time ur gf gets an x-ray. Just to be on the safe side.
I mean, if there is such a thing as a safe side with women. :wtg:

Screenshots or it didn't happen :p

Naked people everywhere!

naked_1.jpg

nake_2.jpg

I just stood there next to you, those all have clothes. It's all in your mind. :yup:

Same thing happened to me on Cyrene yesterday. I thought it was odd but they have clothes today.

fixed.jpg

... looks like they are fixing it right now :eyecrazy:

It is summer time, feels hot even in Sweden.. Sky is falling:drink::drink:

they cycled everything on hunting.. now they stand there for 5 ped/day :laugh:

Summer time heat is effecting everyone so people are removing clothing to stay cool.

Back