"omg you*re so lucky"

Isn't that a 90% return?

You post all your big hits on PCF.. It is expected people say grats and call you lucky.

No reason to call them fuckwits..

You should know those bad lootswings may last more than a month. With your monthly investments you may see another ath, and then you may suddenly be even or plus. I dont know if those numbers are with or without mu, but 90% without MU included is not horrible. 80% is bad, but as I said a bad loot cycle may last.

You post all your big hits on PCF.. It is expected people say grats and call you lucky.

No reason to call them fuckwits..

You should know those bad lootswings may last more than a month. With your monthly investments you may see another ath, and then you may suddenly be even or plus. I dont know if those numbers are with or without mu, but 90% without MU included is not horrible. 80% is bad, but as I said a bad loot cycle may last.

No, you missunderstood..

The people I am calling fuckwits are the people who feel the need to throw shit at me all the time.

No, you missunderstood..

The people I am calling fuckwits are the people who feel the need to throw shit at me all the time.

looks better after the *clarification* edit :thumbup:

you lucky f..

Last edited:
Isn't that a 90% return?

I am not complaining about returns here, that is indeed above 90%.

What I wanted to put on display is the amount of PED I cycle in game. That if I hit a few big ones now and then, that doesn't mean I am super lucky, since the impact on my overall returns from those are small. My returns are to be considered normal.

What I want to achieve is that people stop posting hateful stuff. I do not enjoy reading it. I do not at all mind the genuine well wishes and jokes, those light me up. What bugs me is the fact that I get nights in game destroyed by people who has nothing better to do than throwing shit around them.

Consider that they're just jealous, or rather envious. Both at every single swirlie you get and at the total bankroll you are able to move through the game, which is quite a bit above average you must admit. They will just never get anywhere near. Frustration begets aggression. Laugh at them, that makes them even angrier and you have even more fun watching them pop. (Nobody's perfect, I have my own sensitivities I need to work on.)

I think "lucky" is am improper adjective. Yeah, you paid for the boxes and being committed to the game were the first to get them. Don't get annoyed, I'm sure it's not the first time this has happened to you in the game.

In the immortal words of the world famous philosopher...

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
I just wanna play play play play play
-Taylor Swift (Circa 2015)

Relax...

Sorry couldn't help myself... :D

I remember a time mindark used to name places or items after active persons on this forum who contributed to forster a good community spirit. (nea, mc cormick, essi ect.) This was dropped for the same reason. Just today its probably worse because the nettique on forums or in game chats generally decreased. Its the age of trolls and haters

dont let it get you, i enjoy reading your posts, how you ask questions and share your expiriences.

I remember a time mindark used to name places or items after active persons on this forum who contributed to forster a good community spirit. (nea, mc cormick, essi ect.) This was dropped for the same reason. Just today its probably worse because the nettique on forums or in game chats generally decreased. Its the age of trolls and haters

dont let it get you, i enjoy reading your posts, how you ask questions and share your expiriences.

This, so very much this.:beerchug:

You really think everyone is going to like you? It's never going to happen; some people just simply hate anyone who has (or appears to be having) any shred of success. It was like this since the beginning and it will continue to be so; those who believe that returns are based on the amount deposited/cycled and those who realize the amount of money and time you put in don't have this problem. It's only some that are short sighted and cannot see past the globals and ATHs.

Some of the most well known players do not use this forum for that exact reason; I wouldn't worry that much if I were you... keep doing whatever makes you happy, treat others with respect and realize this is ENTERTAINMENT. Or it should be anyway.

What I want to achieve is that people stop posting hateful stuff. I do not enjoy reading it. I do not at all mind the genuine well wishes and jokes, those light me up. What bugs me is the fact that I get nights in game destroyed by people who has nothing better to do than throwing shit around them.
IMO: your public chat whining :whiner: is annoying people, think that's one of the main reasons people overreact now.

Im not saying being hateful is the right way to do it, but what i can say is karma is a b*tch ;)

We have a lovely English phrase "he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword" - many interpretations but I think this thread sums it up :wise:

bah...

MAownseveryone.jpg

Once you get a big loot, about half the game hates you no matter what you say.

If I could go back in time and hide in the stripper pole team and never tell anyone that was me and stig, and I didn't show screenshots of other good loots, or talk about 8 shared ATH's that I was a part of, I am positive people would hate me less.

It's a double edged sword. But I am glad to share the good loots, and equally, I have always been open about my losses.

35k views in the ATH video in 11 months is good for the game.

Your hunting log is good for the game.

Both of us posting screenies of our good loots is good for the game.

And hell, even people hating us is good for the game...if they hate or are jealous, at least it shows they care, even if their passions are directed in the wrong directions.

But unfortunately, it is still very easy to get jumped on whenever you mention anything remotely critical.

It is true I deserve MANY of my haters because I have zero patience for people chiming in on topics they know nothing about, and I usually attack people that think different than I because they are usually wrong...

But for the most part, the jealousy you or I experienced is because of the ATH's, and well, that is a small price to pay. Posting ATH vids and screenies will in the end ALWAYS be better for the game.

And people telling us we can't complain or criticize or discuss various problems in the game will always be there, because so many people only see their ped card dwindle and think, "who's fault is it?" and look to blame someone.

At least you and I and the smart people here know to just blame ourselves :)

DOn't let it get to ya, or you might end up a shriveled old hermit that never leaves his shell.

Stand up, take the attacks, and yell "fuck em all!"

I know for a fact that 35k veiwers of the ATH video is 100x better for the game than any damage I caused by a few rage-quit posts in the past, or by calling a few dumb people mean names.

I can live with that.

SO keep posting your logs, your big loots, and hit more ATH's.

Be proud when you do and keep showing the world the good side of the game.

Last edited:
Back