Buy item in webshop with ped

I have to say, i do not like the idea of using PED to buy these boxes.

All it would take is one rich player who has a spare hundreds of thousand of peds, and bang all the unl rings are found.

At the moment at least they ensure people regularly desposit, and the cash stays in ammo that has to be cycled. I believe this will only help the economy.

As to the value of the items, i agree with Oleg, that these items are under valuing years people have spent skilling.

Rgds

Ace

I would not be opposed to the idea to use in-game PED to buy webshop items at 10 PED for 1 usd, would require 50PED minimum since I think 5 usd is the minimum thing you can purchase.

The shop token idea is good 50 PED for 1 5usd token. Then can use tokens and RL money to buy webshop items. Ofc this probably would be a one way trade, you cannot convert tokens back to PED directly you must buy webshop items with the tokens.

Why its impossible to buy box or what ever from webshop with ped ?

well, MA did this to make things cheaper for us.
Yes, cheaper! MA is so nice for us. ;)

This way you don't have to pay the 5% deposit tax to get the PED to buy the boxes.

:yay:

But yeah, to be honest, I had hoped to buy them with PED too.

Money spent on the boxes goes directly into MA:s bank account, exept for the tt value... Money isnt going ingame and is forever lost to Ma:s salarys and profits i think, a way for MA to increase its profits

Money spent on the boxes goes directly into MA:s bank account, exept for the tt value... Money isnt going ingame and is forever lost to Ma:s salarys and profits i think, a way for MA to increase its profits

this is a good theory, except 9 times out of 10 you get exactly 10 ped for your $1 box....

You actually never get 9 or 10 ped out of a box, what you get is ammo and that requires you to cycle it so it becomes PED. That means you will suffer from eco, faping, armor repairing, auction taxes and travel expenses before actually turning box into real PED. Another fail-safe scheme by MA :).
Now since it's so safe and profitable for MA please give us an option to buy boxes with PED, it only makes sense.

Because MA wants your money (not ingame, but additional depo)! :laugh:
But as you probably know, in most browser game you cannot buy any luxury item for earned credits, only for real money. It is absolutely normal.

But most browser / phone games they also give credits for the premium items.

Back