PET: Pygmy Kong

ippo

Guardian
Society
freelancer
ippo minerguyfin finitto
Any ideas what to ask for this pet if I decide to sell this? :)

Decrease Critical Damage 3%, En/h 15.00
Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 50 Essence + 2 Rare Essence
Lev req 21

Skill gain - Pet and Taming:
+20%, En/h 54.00
Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 35 Essence + 1 Rare Essence
Lev req 24

kongselfie.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. can you post a pic? And where did you find one?

Yeah a picture would be cool. (pet collector) :)

Cool. can you post a pic? And where did you find one?

This kong is from planet Rocktropia, inside secret island area. I found this when going to shoot low level kongs. "Jorgen Lightstar Eriksson" was shooting this one and it had only few HP left. I shouted him to stop at once. He didn't have a whip with him and he kindly let me had this.

This kong is from planet Rocktropia, inside secret island area. I found this when going to shoot low level kongs. "Jorgen Lightstar Eriksson" was shooting this one and it had only few HP left. I shouted him to stop at once. He didn't have a whip with him and he kindly let me had this.

Kudos to Lightstar!
Is this a different kong pet than the Island Gorilla?
Some pictures of pet deed etc. would be nice!
Nice taming!

Thank you for the picture and extra info and gz on the Taming :)

Well comparing to boss it is pygmy, however it might be used as a shield in pvp as Daikiba Strong were used till recently, so expect nerf in it's size in future...

Just in case you don't know, MA nerfed size of Daiki Strong after pvp noobs complained, now it is 25% of original size...

Well comparing to boss it is pygmy, however it might be used as a shield in pvp as Daikiba Strong were used till recently, so expect nerf in it's size in future...

Just in case you don't know, MA nerfed size of Daiki Strong after pvp noobs complained, now it is 25% of original size...
It's not possible to hide inside this pet.

Thats a big.. or even mini problem!
I feed my daiki up to level 7, and had in my mind to skill up it a lot more.. I was like my daikiba strong, about it was a big fat pet.

And now it is just a mini pet!!! Lost my fun to skill up it more, and i do think to sell it... I wanted a big pet, not a mini one.

I know is about cheating in pvp... but why not make the collision different, so shoots going trough the pet and hit the ppl hiding behind or inside the pet?

Seems it was more easy to make ppl angry, with change things and stats also, instead doing some code changes so the hit box work, like I told above.

The good thing about that, i don't need to buy much more bars now, about lost my fun to skill up pets, if they change all the time things.

This is like you bought a ferrary, and at the next time you log in you have a mini cooper.

Last edited:
I feed my daiki up to level 7, and had in my mind to skill up it a lot more.. I was like my daikiba strong, about it was a big fat pet.

And now it is just a mini pet!!! Lost my fun to skill up it more, and i do think to sell it... I wanted a big pet, not a mini one.

I know is about cheating in pvp... but why not make the collision different, so shoots going trough the pet and hit the ppl hiding behind or inside the pet?

Seems it was more easy to make ppl angry, with change things and stats also, instead doing some code changes so the hit box work, like I told above.

The good thing about that, i don't need to buy much more bars now, about lost my fun to skill up pets, if they change all the time things.

This is like you bought a ferrary, and at the next time you log in you have a mini cooper.

...same here; I agree

Agree! i havent touched any pets since you changed my Galactus (daik strong) to puny looking pet. Its redicolous MA keep changings Things screwing us over Again and Again and Again and Again.....

In my case, the big pets was an annoyance when doing sandking mission. They kept blocking the aim all the time.

In my case, the big pets was an annoyance when doing sandking mission. They kept blocking the aim all the time.

yep, understand that... but why not make a no pet zone in pvp or sandking event? or even change the hit box, that shoots go trought the pet.

Would be much better, as making ppl angry with such changes.

this thread was about the kong pet i tamed for ippo i think :p ...

and by the way i am offering taming service to those who cant tame fat ass mobs like the kong :tongue2:

this thread was about the kong pet i tamed for ippo i think :p ...

and by the way i am offering taming service to those who cant tame fat ass mobs like the kong :tongue2:

Just wait.. fat ass mob will be a mini mob verry soon! So it is also about the kong pet!

Just wait.. fat ass mob will be a mini mob verry soon! So it is also about the kong pet!

probaly but it will Keep the buffs ... and watch out there will be a even bigger tamable :D

WANT.

Can you spank it?

Back