Feedback strong boxes, neurostims, buff stacking

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
With the strong boxes we got a whole lot new buff pills and Mindark announced they will look into the buff stacking mechanics.

My feedback for the new stims :

Neurostim-A - 14% Faster Reload, 25% Increased Run Speed - 15 min x cost 1 Ped - 4 Ped/h +mu

Isn't too bad considering that you can eat multiple stims simultanously the price is borderline.

Neurostim-B - 200% Increased Regeneration, +25 Max Health - 5 min x 1 Ped - 12 Ped/h +mu
Neurostim-C - 200% Increased Regeneration | +25 Max Health - 5 min x 1 Ped - 12Ped/h +mu

Unless MA made a spelling error this stims do the same and 12 Ped/hour is something an über use for competetion but no normal human on his daily hunting habits. 200% increased regen gives how HP much per 5 minutes, anyone care to give me the pec per hp ? 5 minute duration is so greedy.

Neurostim-H - 10 Heal per second - 20 sec x 1 Ped - 180 Ped/h +mu

Must i even explain anything to this TT garbage ? What person with a clear mind would use this ? What was the thinking process as someone designed this buff ?

Neurostim-X - 12% Reload, 1% Critical Hit, 12% Critical Damage - 30 min x 5 Ped - 10 Ped/h

I feel bad using that thing while hunting because it drive my cost to hunt up. What kind of über gun do i need to get my 5 ped back from the 1% crit and the 12% crit damage ? For most mid level hunters this is a money grave and the worst part is you can't TT it or trade it to someone who can put them into use.

Neurostim-Y - 20% Run Speed, 33% Regeneration, +12 Health - 30 min x 5 Ped - 10 Ped/h

Trash , too expensive , ultimate trash for this price. You nerfed regen into oblivion even 1000% wont do anything
helpful above puny mobs. Yet can't be traded or TTed. Thats blatant money grabbing. You want your customers feel good or feel cheated when they use your buff pills ?

Neurostim-Z - Combined effects of both Neurostim-X and Neurostim-Y, 30 min N.A.
Neurostim-X2 - 16% Reload, 2% Critical Hit, 16% Critical Damage - 30 min x 1 Ped - 2 Ped/h

Awesome , i like this , but of course they are so rare it dosn't matter.

Neurostim-Y2 - 33% Run Speed, 67% Regeneration, +18 Health - 30 min x 1 Ped - 2 Ped/h

They are nice too expect the useless regeneration buff.

Neurostim-Z2 - Combined effects of both Neurostim-X2 and Neurostim-Y2, 30 min 1 Ped - 2 Ped/h

This is the captain awesome award winner obviously but most people wont see one of this in their whole life because they super rare.

My suggestions

I
Regen is a joke , if it would work like the old regen 2005 this would become a little bit more interesting but its still a very weak stat because you capped the natural regen ungodly low.

II
For the cost of 1 hour -H stim i can get myself 3 mod fapper for a full hour. There is a way to make them interesting, lets say this stims let you overheal your avatar to 2.5 x your max AND reduce Crit damage for 25% AND stacking with other buffs. On the last tick of overheal a 5 minute timer start after this you lose your overhealed hp and the crit dmg reduce buff. This would make them interesting for pvp. The amount of this stims into the strongbox loot is too high.

III
neurostim y is so expensive, if you force buff pills on us we can't trade or TT make them at least premium.
Get rid of the runspeed and regen and give us defensive stats or even damage block chance or lifesteal.

IV

If you look into buff stack logic make buffs multiplicative going from the biggest to the smallest and let them all stack. Tweak the numbers if necessary. Have a look how Eve online works , they have a prefect stacking system.

V
15% untradeable non TT able stuff in the strong boxes is very high. I will never be able to use all the loot pills i got from my boxes not talking about the 200+ hours of 10% exp pills. This discourage to buy more boxes next month. I dont wanna pile up more useless pills i can never put to use with my online time.

Please add some kind of token that can only be looted from the boxes and exchanged into premium items of my choice and reduce the amount of loot pills and stims.

Please add some kind of token that can only be looted from the boxes and exchanged into premium items of my choice and reduce the amount of loot pills and stims.

this, definetly.

also allow us to trade pills in direct trade or auction even if we can't TT them.

or why not an option to convert useless non-tradable stuff (like rings we got twice, pills we don't use) into uni ammo. after only 85 boxes i already got 3 ares rings... thats really frustrating

My issues with the strongboxes....

1.The press release/webshop says every box contains an item but since when is ammo considered an item?
Melee users must be loving that.

2.The actual items -Rings- aren't even full TT! Really?...... would it have been so bad to at least make the (L) ones full TT?

3.The balance between useful and useless stuff is way out of whack.

4.I have no way of getting rid of things I don't want/cant use etc so once again the limited storage space we are stuck with is filled with EU's version of Herpes-Dont want it,cant get rid of it,live with it.
Which makes the overall value for money -for me at least- not worth it.

This is like what we have with cable TV here in Australia.To get the channel you want you have to pay for 6 you dont want.I'm no business guru but it doesn't seem like the best model as it's always a deal breaker paying for things I don't want.

I do like the lucky dip style but at the end of the day I need to feel like I have chance at something at least semi decent/useable/sellable to continue throwing money at it.

Last edited:
Please MA let us tt the stuff we don't want! After all, we just paid for it.

Please MA let us tt the stuff we don't want! After all, we just paid for it.

I agree, as I don't see myself using lots of the stuff I got.
On one hand i'd like to get one more lot of boxes, but don't want to fill storage with even more stuff that.

If I could use it as alternative to depo n tt what I don't like, then would find it a lot more appealing.

200% increased regen gives how HP much per 5 minutes, anyone care to give me the pec per hp ? 5 minute duration is so greedy.

Nowadays the regen is 4hp per 20 sec, so the buff gives additional 60hp over 5 mins @ 0.6hp/pec. The H stim seems generous with its 2hp/pec :)

I just want to know why we are unable to buy the strongboxes with ped.. This really discouraged me from buying more than 20... Bad move.

Also, I agree with the OP, nearly 75% of the neurostims are unusable to me, and the fact that we get universal ammo for 95% of the TT loot and can't sell it to TT is just silly, as not everyone in EU is a big hunter. Also, melee.......

Back