Status

DakinGaros

Dominant
In the land of Dorothy and Toto, before the Tornad
Society
Freelancer
Dakin Gaz Garos
Hi All,

I don't know if anyone else experienced this, but I purchased an Equus over a week ago. I did not know if the Unlimited Thruster and Nano Warp Drive I would be delivered automatically, or not.

I put in a support ticket, and waited nearly a week for the following response:

History for support case 304454:

2015-06-18 00:30 You wrote:

Hello Support,

I am told that you will provide my Equus Nano Warp Drive I after my purchase. Can you please have it placed in my inventory as soon as possible. It would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Gaz

2015-06-23 13:58 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Gaz,

The Space Thruster and NanoWarp Drive I items were spawned into your carried inventory last week.

Best of luck with your Quad-Wing Equus!

Regards,

Ida,
Entropia Universe Support

I waited for a response until 6-23-15, which you can see above that said I received them last week.

TO DATE: I haven't received either item, and this case was promptly closed, and I notice you can no longer reopen cases at all. That's just brilliant for MA to make it easy to brush us off. If you look through my inventory list online, this Support Person could have seen I didn't have the items.

I put a second ticket in, and I am STILL waiting for an answer, and still haven't received my items.

Does anybody know if there is anything I can do to put a boot in this, or contact them some other way?

Regards,

Dakin

Start out by checking your "My items" list for clues.

Incorrectly Answered Support Case by Ida, and no answer to a second ticket

I bought an Equus on June 18th, and put in a support ticket when I did not receive the Unlimited space Thruster or Nano Warp Drive I

I had the following exchange with IDA in Support, my case was closed, and I still haven't seen either item in any of my inventories. I have checked my item list very well to make sure. I put in a second support case with no response, and I am getting really frustrated. I either want the additional items, or they can have the Equus back. I will give them until Monday, since I have been waiting for so long. Anyone have any ideas on this??:mad:

Hello Support,

I am told that you will provide my Equus Nano Warp Drive I after my purchase. Can you please have it placed in my inventory as soon as possible. It would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Gaz

Hi Gaz,

The Space Thruster and NanoWarp Drive I items were spawned into your carried inventory last week.

Regards,

Ida,

/mod note/
Merged 2 threads. This single issue doesn't need multiple threads across the forum.

One would hope that MA support were able to check your inventory before answering you to make sure they are actually there.

As WS said check your Items list on EU website.

I bought an Equus on June 18th, and put in a support ticket when I did not receive the Unlimited space Thruster or Nano Warp Drive I

I had the following exchange with IDA in Support, my case was closed, and I still haven't seen either item in any of my inventories. I have checked my item list very well to make sure. I put in a second support case with no response, and I am getting really frustrated. I either want the additional items, or they can have the Equus back. I will give them until Monday, since I have been waiting for so long. Anyone have any ideas on this??:mad:

Hello Support,

Cheers,
Gaz

Hi Gaz,

Regards,

Ida,

Can you check your inventory using the website function, and if it still missing, please paste the part that shows the item wasn't delivered to you.

There are issues with lag, with items not showing properly in the recent VU's. It's very irritating, but it hasn't been done on purpose and we all need and want a fix.

Post the relevant part from your inventory list (by all means censor parts you dont want publically shown) and that is the best way to show you haven't had delivered what you were owed on your purchase.

Stay calm, it'll all be sorted out - that's the weekend for you. :)

Congratulations on your Ferrari purchase btw!

Website Item List

If you look in my original post, I referenced the item list.

I have examined every bit of my inventory list, carefully, and it's not there. Still no response from Support at all.

Not a Happy Chappy!!

ULF Comes to the Rescue

Everyone has commented how good Ulf is in Support.

Well, I have to say, after raising another support case it was answered with in Hours, buy Ulf, with an apology, and explanation as to what actually happened. Basically MA goofed. They even gave me a little reward for my trouble in waiting.

I am impressed for the very first time with support.

Keep up the good work ULF!!!

Much appreciated.

Regards,

Dakin

Status
Back