FYI: The LAG is back !

Lag seriously bad for me today, been getting like 10 second freezes making unplayable on any level lol. tried upping bandwidth and clearing shader cache, now going to try less bandwidth see if helps.

Is everyone getting this lag, or has anyone figured a way to stop it.

The second I crash it stops. :yup:

As soon as I get back in, it's back... :scratch2:

EDIT

GREEEEEEEEEEAT! After 200 attempts I got in and the game was fucked. Couldn't get the cursor up no matter what, no keys worked nothing. fffffffffffffffffffff

The second I crash it stops. :yup:

As soon as I get back in, it's back... :scratch2:

EDIT

GREEEEEEEEEEAT! After 200 attempts I got in and the game was fucked. Couldn't get the cursor up no matter what, no keys worked nothing. fffffffffffffffffffff

Ah well seems is for everyone i guess, maybe try bit later when they had time to tinker with stuff.

Tried clearing shader cache and lowered connection speed down to 1 Mb, seems much better for me at least.

So far... lol

Everyone is so gullible, still believing in the so called "stress test". Nothing has been done to upgrade the server or reduce lag for years.

Shut down any background progs running, and found one that was making worse for me. Now lag is bearable, still there on and off but much better.

Just a heads up for peeps, check what else is running as well as EU.

The lag was so bad for me that I could not open a trade terminal. What the hell! Guess I won't be buying ammo.:umn:

I think I get it. MindArk is implementing time travel in the game. Yes, time travel.

Now, instead of instant chat you can chat with people from 5 minutes in the past. And also, when you shoot you are really shooting at a few seconds to a minute in the past, such is the lag.

I gotta say this time travel thing has potential for moving all the good times in the past too.

I went from Very High settings with good performance to safe mode with this last patch.

I went from Very High settings with good performance to safe mode with this last patch.

Welcome to my world. On a positive note, I can see fruit better in grassy areas without the grass displayed :laugh:

Well....

No blood samples for me. Because I can't even browse the frikkin acution to buy a weapon

Edit:

pheeeeeew all bloodsamples have been given out. I should be lucky I didn't manage to grab a weapon.

Edit:

Sooo cant even rage craft because every click takes a minute.

Last edited:
Lag made it impossible to reform team once members dropped off. 15+ minute wait times, and lost loot on LT's once the group made it down to 2, due to lag not allowing people to rejoin even after accepting.

We all logged off in disgust.

Took me about 3 minutes to kill a trox mature.

Normally it takes me about 15 secs.

And there was a time when I had 4 trox on me and I was shooting at the rate of about once every 30 secs.

Nice decay on me, nice regen for the mobs.

For me, there is nothing worse than a slow auction.......:mad:

Rgds

Ace

Horrible lags... good grief :rolleyes:

we want better servers MA !!!

Rapid fire Eomon damage!! Can't heal a single time to stay alive.

I will have to bump this up.

Auction takes up to 3 minutes to load. And then you crash.

Not a single word from the devs. "Hey guys, we are looking into this" that's all I ask.

I will have to bump this up.

Auction takes up to 3 minutes to load. And then you crash.

Not a single word from the devs. "Hey guys, we are looking into this" that's all I ask.

Ya, I quit today because of this:

Rapid fire Eomon damage!! Can't heal a single time to stay alive.

Hey MA! Fix your shit!!!111 :mad:

Lag that makes hunting un-playable. No hunt = No depo!

i am about to sell out !!!!

BUMP this thread the FUCK up!!!
It is even WORSE than last year!!! This is not good!

But wait, what about all those tests and stuff to make it better :laugh:

I'm on PST. I know I am pushing the envelope trying to get this 1k eomon mission done, but if everything is working as its supposed to, its doable for me.

This morning was absolutely horrible, I just quit hunting all together and logged out. This afternoon was better, but for some reason I was getting killing crits about every 10-15 minutes! I hadn't gotten that many this morning, maybe once an hour, so I quit again. This evening was doable, about one killing crit an hour, no barrage of damage when the server caught up that would kill me. Not to many fails or tool freezes that would keep the fapper from being able to keep me up. The only noticeable lag was when an avatar would appear on the edge of the radar as usual :rolleyes:

I don't know what they were doing to their servers this morning but it made the game play suck big time, worst I have seen in a while since I been back.

Server stress tests = Fail??!!!!!

I haven't been back in game that long from a couple months break. What I can see so far is the lag is horrible - WTF???!!! I thought they have done like 3 or 4 (or more) stress tests and did things to make improvements and upgraded the servers. Now I'm getting CHAT LAG of all things a lot lately. That was always the one thing that never lagged. I'm getting FAIL a lot - and other long pauses for things.

Please improve this $hit. I come back after playing another MMO and my impression is... this is the garbage I've been missing? Feels like a hunk of junk at times.

It appears they are testing the stress tests now!
See how much they can stress us out by having so much lag, and deaths, and more! :)

On a serious note,

Yeah it is pretty bad, needs to be fixed ASAP :D Losing PED having to fly back to mob I attacked and it regen so much :(

I haven't been having issues. There's a decent chance the issue isn't on MA's end per se, but some issue in the connection between you and them.

I haven't been having issues. There's a decent chance the issue isn't on MA's end per se, but some issue in the connection between you and them.

You must have not played at all. 1 minute in and you know there are issues. Everyone is having them.

Hahaha what game are you playing?

The chat lag and auction lag are horrendous. PMs come through in a different order to which they were typed. Yesterday I logged in and didn't even have a chat box on my screen. I had the compass, buffs and ammo but no chat box at all until I relogged :rolleyes:

Back