FYI: The LAG is back !

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Please fix the lag, it's back.

We had a very good last months but now it's back. Chat lag, disconnects, ctds, auction lag, all of them are back.

Thanx.

Agreed.

It has been horrible, today being the worst day off it. Chatlag constantly since past week or so.

100% agreed...
Chat lag takes at times 30-5minutes..
Random disconnects while hunting.
On auctions... on loots.....

next to unplayable at one point

But you have to remember - EU is dynamic :scratch2:

Yeah, pretty much impossible to hunt as it is now.

and not to forget...

TRADE CRASHES
most annoying shit ever...

Same here, chat didn't even connect one time.

Is there a way to make this thread noticeable to the devs? I really want them to look into it because today I just had to log off and play other games because I literally was not able to shoot.

Please MA fix this, it seems to me that everytime the player activity goes a bit above normal your servers go bonkers.

Cheers.

Is there a way to make this thread noticeable to the devs? I really want them to look into it because today I just had to log off and play other games because I literally was not able to shoot.

Please MA fix this, it seems to me that everytime the player activity goes a bit above normal your servers go bonkers.

Cheers.

Hope there is...
I borrow and get gear that doesn't belong to me often
going on a 3-10 crash process each time is really annoying, or even just simple trades to buy something..

Yup, can confirm that game does LAG and it made me log off :rolleyes:

I am experiencing horrible lag today as well, combined with crashes.

Hopefully tomorrow's patch/reboot will sort it out.

Once you′ve played this game you′re lagged for life! :wise:

Please.

Unplayable.

Please do something.

Been experiencing chat lag on / off for a week at least, I think.

Sometimes been as bad as a few mins for the chat to appear.

Just wanted to pay a friend fap decay

2m chat lag to know how much i owe

when i trade to give the ped i crash.
When i come back we trade again my friend crashes.

Not to mention random CTD during kills and all
Which NEVER happened before

fucking 10 / 10

Good luck with Eomon event when stress is higher.
I bet people will crash 3 times to kill the same eomon and most fappers will feel like they got "robbed" since ppl crash and lag al the time

Yeah its official.

Lag is back!

Type your chat msg, check fingernails, go for a walk, feed the cat, mow the lawn, come back - ah its there now!* :)

* Artistic licence used on duration

BUMP this up!
The lag is definitely back!

it is back indeed, more powerfull then ever !!

You know the programmer's way to TERMINATE lag and other bugs?

THEY'LL BE BACK :mad:

Chat lag is getting worse, migration areas are the worst I have ever seen with lag.

I wont hunt like this, no sir.

[System]: Failed to save client chat settings to server.
Error: Unknown error

One of the benefits of me running this on my adjusted ancient amd64 is i always lag, so when it gets bad for everyone else its just normal to me...i see no problem here :p

Seriously....

One more unreasonable crash and I'm done.

I hired a fapper, that helped keep me alive last night during the daily unofficial fuck everyone with server lag at 9 PM PST every fucking night when I get hit multiple times in a row really fast after the server finally catches back up with the incoming damage I received.

White dots everywhere, thankfully one wasn't mine, this time. I don't know why my gun seized up but her fap kept working but I'm glad it did.

In b4 , if you know about it why do you hunt at that time? Because that is the time I have to hunt! I'm a paying customer. Why should my grind time be impacted by their server maintenance or whatever it is they are doing that is causing it? My job is to pay and play, it's their job to figure that shit out so it doesn't impact us! :mad:

I agree - the Eomon spot is currently crap. What about all those stress tests? And upgraded server? It all seems like the same crap.

I took some time away from game and enjoyed another MMO - I've done dungeons there with nearly 100 people in the same room - all shooting fireballs and arrows and all kinds of animation, with bosses/mobs doing the same and NO LAG. I've had almost no lag what so ever in this game...
Then I come back to EU and my reaction is 'WTF is this pile of crap?"

I agree - the Eomon spot is currently crap. What about all those stress tests? And upgraded server? It all seems like the same crap.

I took some time away from game and enjoyed another MMO - I've done dungeons there with nearly 100 people in the same room - all shooting fireballs and arrows and all kinds of animation, with bosses/mobs doing the same and NO LAG. I've had almost no lag what so ever in this game...
Then I come back to EU and my reaction is 'WTF is this pile of crap?"

QFT!!!!!!!! :wise:

I dont care anymore i dont depo and i just sweat so FxxK the game.
It has been proven that the MA is lying it is proved that MA favor ...... so motivate me.

Lag seriously bad for me today, been getting like 10 second freezes making unplayable on any level lol. tried upping bandwidth and clearing shader cache, now going to try less bandwidth see if helps.

Is everyone getting this lag, or has anyone figured a way to stop it.

Back