Unban taco

• Total voters
Status

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Unban taco....its gotten quite boring in here.....

He should be back any day. Was just a 7 day temp ban.

no plz.. ban him for another 7 days... :):);)

no plz.. ban him for another 7 days... :):);)

I don't think the next ban is far away. He has alot of catching up to do with the boxes, strippers and Next Island thing.

Edit: Just checked. Last post 21st. Depending on how fast after that he got banned, he might be here with us tonight already.

Oooh he is banned :eek: i thought he went on hooneymoon with his bf after same-sex marriage was legalized in the United States, voted for unban ;)

I think a zombie kong rages less than him

Hmmmm...

...u can neg rep a poll...

:D

It's no fun if someone's not raging. I begged the mods not to interfere!

Brick

WOohoo!!!! FREEEEEDOMMMMMM!!

My ban was just removed. I will not swear for a while....nothing was harder than reading some of the idiots on here and NOT being able to respond....

SO in the past week, whats happened...

A bunch of kids came over to rt and started fights with everyone because they couldn't figure out how to tame stuff or to do missions...

A lot of people got rich in mystery boxes because a bunch of dumb people bought rings too early...

I got a 6k sacred kong...my highest solo hunting hof ever

Sirre Sirre Green is an expert berycled hunter and he won't stop talking about it.

And a bunch of wannabe feminists and feminist sympathizers complained about vixens. In a GAME. The game is NOT RL...RL is where, for years, I have represented victims of domestic violence for free, working with various shelters to get women out of abusive relationships and obtaining orders of protection and divorces for them. Those women would all laugh at the people here claiming some dumb pet in some dumb game furthers the denigration or exploitation of women.

Complaining about a robot pet is a joke when it comes to serious discussion on how women are treated in RL, and so are the words of EVERY person using this forum as a soapbox instead of actually doing something about it in real life.

Also, Toulan NEVER said shit about the vixen...the vixen being temporarily non-exportable is because MA wants to give each planet their OWN choice regarding the matter and needs to update the system to allow it. The people at Toulan are trying very hard and they did NOT cause this. Jfc some people are so...

Manique was a raging dick and got banned from my TS pending full lobotomy.

I threw the headphones when fivedolla pissed me off and spilled some soup...

And Victor Brick (jay-dub) the reason I got banned...I still like ya :) But you little f...

Eh now I am starting to want to swear....

Anyway welcome back! Glad to see you all again!!!

Unban taco....its gotten quite boring in here.....

Thank you for doing this :) It made me feel good to see 20-5 in favor of unbanning...20% is the normal douche-ratio across the globe anyhow, so this was right on average :D

I voted no because he is already unbanned and posting when I read this, I would like another ban on him and another vote.

Welcome back you raging lunatic. Thought things were pretty damn quiet around here lately.

My ban was just removed. I will not swear for a while....nothing was harder than reading some of the idiots on here and NOT being able to respond....

A bunch of kids came over to rt and started fights with everyone because they couldn't figure out how to tame stuff or to do missions...

A lot of people got rich in mystery boxes because a bunch of dumb people bought rings too early...

Sirre Sirre Green is an expert berycled hunter and he won't stop talking about it.

And a bunch of wannabe feminists and feminist sympathizers complained about vixens. In a GAME. The game is NOT RL...RL is where, for years, I have represented victims of domestic violence for free, working with various shelters to get women out of abusive relationships and obtaining orders of protection and divorces for them. Those women would all laugh at the people here claiming some dumb pet in some dumb game furthers the denigration or exploitation of women.

Complaining about a robot pet is a joke when it comes to serious discussion on how women are treated in RL, and so are the words of EVERY person using this forum as a soapbox instead of actually doing something about it in real life.

Also, Toulan NEVER said shit about the vixen...the vixen being temporarily non-exportable is because MA wants to give each planet their OWN choice regarding the matter and needs to update the system to allow it. The people at Toulan are trying very hard and they did NOT cause this. Jfc some people are so...

And Victor Brick (jay-dub) the reason I got banned...I still like ya :) But you little f...

Woop woop sound of da police....

:yay: Welcome back

i opened some boxes too but i didn't become rich :p muahahaha

Like always you show what a stupid fuck you are . Bann this noob for life !!! ;):D

ahh ane yea .. Taco you sux!

Yaaay Taco's back - one of the only ones who speaks any sense on this forum.

...u can neg rep a poll...

:D

It's no fun if someone's not raging. I begged the mods not to interfere!

Brick

Thank you for the neg rep for starting this poll....<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Toulan NEVER said shit about the vixen...the vixen being temporarily non-exportable is because MA wants to give each planet their OWN choice regarding the matter and needs to update the system to allow it. The people at Toulan are trying very hard and they did NOT cause this. Jfc some people are so..

It was Neverdie who informed us when Hammer had his vixen out straight after the patch. That Toulan did want vixen on their planet and there was nothing in the programming that it can be spawned on other planets, but not Toulan. When a planet partner tells you something about their pet, what more research do expect people to do?

...well one can´t help but noticing that...

hatersgonnahate2.jpg

however I´m for one is glad to have you back bro! :beerchug:

...and, next time you get banned...

storming_MA.jpg

...WE RIOT!!!

Aw its 70-30 now :(

This thread is great for giving me a convenient list of people who's auctions and stores I won't patronize again. :D

ALso, I do want to apologize to Serica who warned me via pm in the past numerous times about my language...I used words I shouldn't have used and apologize to all those offended by those words if they happened to read it during the posts very short lifespan. I want to say I fully deserved this ban, but ty for not making it excruciatingly long.

I will watch my language more, because it truly pained me to not be able to post!

SO all the people that voted "no" please kiss my gluteus maximus.

I vote no on having you back (eventho i didnt matter) coz i had enough of bulldozing disucssion attitiud were everyone is idiots and dont understand anything if they dont agreed with you.

I really doubt that any of this womes you claiming have defending that they would laugh when they heard that u could wipe a women in to slavery in this game.. plz ask one and record that laugh coz I really would wanna hear it!!

Its precicly them who would be sick by the ide and you dont understand that.. think about that.

and for an extra pont.. its not just a game according to the developer. its a virtaul reality!

I hope they create a pet looking like you so we could all laugh when wipping your face in to slavery!.... Im not hoping that but I think you now know what i mean

I vote no on having you back (eventho i didnt matter) coz i had enough of bulldozing disucssion attitiud were everyone is idiots and dont understand anything if they dont agreed with you.

I really doubt that any of this womes you claiming have defending that they would laugh when they heard that u could wipe a women in to slavery in this game.. plz ask one and record that laugh coz I really would wanna hear it!!

Its precicly them who would be sick by the ide and you dont understand that.. think about that.

and for an extra pont.. its not just a game according to the developer. its a virtaul reality!

I hope they create a pet looking like you so we could all laugh when wipping your face in to slavery!.... Im not hoping that but I think you now know what i mean

Taco: "Are you offended by a videogame that allows you to tame a female robot that does nothing except dance for you?"

Client: "Huh? What? Sry, I am on my way to get a dental implant because my husband knocked out my teeth..."

You are right, they probably wont laugh...but I promise, they sure as hell won't care, as there are much bigger things to worry about.

If you think "virtual reality" is reality, then turn off your t.v. and your computer and stop watching movies. None of it is real, and I fear for those that can't see the difference.

Taco: "Are you offended by a videogame that allows you to tame a female robot that does nothing except dance for you?"

Client: "Huh? What? Sry, I am on my way to get a dental implant because my husband knocked out my teeth..."

You are right, they probably wont laugh...but I promise, they sure as hell won't care, as there are much bigger things to worry about.

If you think "virtual reality" is reality, then turn off your t.v. and your computer and stop watching movies. None of it is real, and I fear for those that can't see the difference.

oh man, your are really trying to save yourself with that arguing.

you really can see stuff in different percepectives.

whats reality and whats not?

You logg in to your bank, buys a stock, leave its for a few days and then you sell it for a profit or a loss.

You logg in to entropia, deposit money and buys a cld, leaves it for a few days and then you sell if for a profit or loss and withdraw your peds back in to money.

or, me and my friend loggs in to entropia, we meet up, we wave to eachother and writes have a great day and logges out. Was that reality or was it a game?

so, your should fear yourself if you see all of this as a 100% game when you interactive with other humans using a platform called entropia.

oh man, your are really trying to save yourself with that arguing.

you really can see stuff in different percepectives.

whats reality and whats not?

You logg in to your bank, buys a stock, leave its for a few days and then you sell it for a profit or a loss.

You logg in to entropia, deposit money and buys a cld, leaves it for a few days and then you sell if for a profit or loss and withdraw your peds back in to money.

or, me and my friend loggs in to entropia, we meet up, we wave to eachother and writes have a great day and logges out. Was that reality or was it a game?

so, your should fear yourself if you see all of this as a 100% game when you interactive with other humans using a platform called entropia.
So we take it slowly.

Reality: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality

Virtual reality: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality

Status
Back