I got a CO-OP shop

AWG

Old
Society
Running with Scissors
Im AWG Themusician
I got a co-op shop in the Beasts Department Store (BDS)on Rocktropia. Location is in the Tangerine Shopping district as seen in the screenshot below:
l3grZSo.jpg

Right now I only have a Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon and a
there for sale.
Here is what a level 1 sapphire chirin dragon looks like:

sapphire_info.jpg

The rare blonde android sold. The Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong for sold:
TP9wi8F.jpg

Decrease Critical Damage 3%, En/h 15.00
Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 50 Essence + 2 Rare Essence
Lev req 21

Skill gain - Pet and Taming: +20%, En/h 54.00
Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 35 Essence + 1 Rare Essence
Lev req 24

U0KEDOB.jpg

Also I have dropped the price on the Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon

And don't forget there's also tons of other stuff for sale in the store. Stuff like guns, armors, armor enhancers, medkits, pets,etc...etc...

Happy Shoopang!

Last edited:
I just added a Level 1 Rare Blonde Android pet to the shop :

vixen2.jpg

Last edited:
The Level 1 Rare Blonde Android pet sold and I have added another one to the shop ! :

vixen2.jpg

And don't forget there's also tons of other stuff for sale in the store. Stuff like guns, armors, armor enhancers, medkits, pets,etc...etc...

Happy Shopping !

Last edited:
ker........................bump

The rare blonde android sold. Now for sale in its place I have a Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong for sale:
TP9wi8F.jpg

Decrease Critical Damage 3%, En/h 15.00
Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 50 Essence + 2 Rare Essence
Lev req 21

Skill gain - Pet and Taming: +20%, En/h 54.00
Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 35 Essence + 1 Rare Essence
Lev req 24

U0KEDOB.jpg

Also I have dropped the price on the Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon

Happy Shoopang!

Last edited:
buuummmmmp.....

Don't miss out on this fine opportunity to have an awesome pet that will protect you and assist you !

Don't miss out on this super opportunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you !
and don't forget there has been new stuff added to the shop as well ! (vehicles and more !)

the OP has been updated !

summary:

the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong is still for sale and the Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon price has been dropped

Don't miss out for this oppurtunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you ! (especially the Rare Pygmy Kong that gives more protection ! )

Happy Shoopang!

Oh and don't forget that there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop ! vehicles,armors, armor enhancers, faps, guns,etc..

............bump

............bump

++ for your choice to settle on our Planet

but a !big minus! for the name of your shop! :) not inspired indeed

Anyway good luck and....free bump

++ for your choice to settle on our Planet

but a !big minus! for the name of your shop! :) not inspired indeed

Anyway good luck and....free bump

lol

Thanks !

don't miss out on this fine opportunity to buy a pet that will protect you and assist you !

and don't forget there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop !

.......bump

I just dropped the price for the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong !

Get it while you can ! This pet will assist you health wise as well as protect you !

Don't miss out for this oppurtunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you ! (especially the Rare Pygmy Kong that gives more protection ! )

Happy Shoopang!

Oh and don't forget that there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop ! vehicles,armors, armor enhancers, faps, guns,etc..

the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong sold !

the Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon pet is still for sale

Happy Shoopang !

Back