Status

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
I like a "Tigerhase" (Tiger Bunny) , they are so cute :girl::ahh:

How and where can I get (tame) one?

Anybody has one for sale (not paying very much as i am just going to have it as add up to my bunny family)

speculation: +16% acceleration buff?

Please post when you find out...

Falagor
:bandit:

speculation passive 60 energy /h :silly2:

can I paste the link here?
[Rabbiger Pet]

dfdac7066d57b80b404527056c94eb81.jpg

:eyecrazy:

Ah I was looking for that certain npc, saw a video and a tiger ran across the screen, so now i know what pet they were talking about.

I have seen it live in Game yesterday :yay:I want one :yay:

His name is Rabbinger and it look awesome .. it was found the day i found lava and its a great rabit :) Just the owner is not selling it also they are super super rare .

In case MA remove silver-ruby rabits(yes they do it but i dont want speculate whit this ) so far this will be the only one left rare rabit out there .

And again i am 100% sure that his owner is not selling it ... pls leloo pm me ingame so we can talk about that.

Bye all and have a good day :)

Why should silver and ruby canins be removed? :eyecrazy:

a ruby canin would also be nice to have *lol* :ahh:

They must not but calypso devs remove them . Its confirmed from 5 hardcore tamers in that case me too the week one :D:D:D

But you see now when we go in public whit this people will try sell them now expensive . So if you going to buy dont do it now .. I am gonna ask mindark about that for sure.

Hmm.. Rabbit r@ped by a tiger ->Rabbiger? What's MA smoking?

can't believe MA would be removing the other kanins....I have a silver and if removed I am going to be pissed OFF!

They must not but calypso devs remove them . Its confirmed from 5 hardcore tamers in that case me too the week one :D:D:D

But you see now when we go in public whit this people will try sell them now expensive . So if you going to buy dont do it now .. I am gonna ask mindark about that for sure.

Hi Mac,

Thank you for your support case.

They should be spawnable without issues, we will look into this, thank you for your information.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

thx but I guess it was not for sale ,)

Just saw one in a service center:

rabbiger.jpg

View image in gallery

(Sorry for the bad Picture, I usually run in "safe mode")

Wow!!!...hee,hee. Gratz on find.

Personally I think the drops should slow down big time on the silvers, otherwise they become common. There should be a limit on rare+ pets. I don't own a silver either, so no vested interest in them.

I'm sure another tiger rabbit will be spawned so still a chance to get one. I bought a Sasha tonight :)

Rick

Rabbiger Pet For Sale

Hi I have a newly found rabbiger pet for sale....
PM "Col Crazy B Wells" in game....

Hi I have a newly found rabbiger pet for sale....
PM "Col Crazy B Wells" in game....

Did you find this in the usual bunny spot or somewhere else?

Status
Back