Info: Apartment and Televator bugs

StellaBlue

Guardian
Estella Ella Laizen
Televator Bug

Since the Monday patch I am unable to interact with the televator when I try to leave my apartment. I don't know if the problem is specific to that particular one but I have tried hovering my mouse everywhere and clicking about endlessly but nothing happens. Since I cannot go crazy and jump out of my balcony, I am forced to use my TP chip whenever I have to leave.

Bilton Towers 2, 3rd floor.

just reported this to support myself....
Sakura city condos same thing, the bottom televator seems ok upper floors, unable to target.

but beware if teleporting to your estate!

haha I could lure someone to my floor and hold him/her hostage if they do not own a TP :laugh::yay:

Thanks for the heads-up and warning, neighbor ;-)

:tiphat:

Same for omegaton, and also could not pick up several items up, including my scizors...

Sign in Apartment: can't access it

I placed 2 signs on the walls of my apartment and also two lamps on the ceiling...
I can't access them, there is no point where I get the cance to grab it or edit it.

What do I need to do please?

It is a bug. I can't access to Filing Cabinet placed in Display Area at my Calypso Shop. Also I cannot pick up items placed on Retail Partition High.

A work around could be to use the target next feature and grab them that way

I placed 2 signs on the walls of my apartment and also two lamps on the ceiling...
I can't access them, there is no point where I get the cance to grab it or edit it.

What do I need to do please?

contact mind ark and ask them to place it in your inventory - i had few of my items stuck and they sorted it out :)

Might be a silly question but have you got your apartment deed on you?

Tried that, but this doesn't work :(.

What type of apartment is it? a house or flat? Where is it?

Is it claimed by yourself? or anything else odd on the apartment terminal stats? how many items shown on the stats?

Seems there is some serious bug around with dropped items.

Can´t access a metal torch, 4/5 small green display panels, a stack of Nissit stones, some AUDs and Compet deeds.

Then I discovered a F-101 tier1 with a nearly impossible to click hitbox, while the tier0 is normally selectable.

All that in my shop.

Support already contacted, and they told me that there is an issue with a retail board, but hell nothing of that items is placed on a retail board.

So its not only me, discovering lost access to items dropped at estates.

Support already contacted, and they told me that there is an issue with a retail board, but hell nothing of that items is placed on a retail board.

Interesting, suggests it's a bug for all types of estates (houses, apartments, shops).

Could you copy paste actual support reply? Seems a bit odd what they are saying.

Could you copy paste actual support reply? Seems a bit odd what they are saying.

Yes I can :)

Support said:
2015-06-18 12:57 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi GoNi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Are the items placed on some sort of shelf?

We have had problems with a shelf from Arkadia named Retail Partition High(C)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Gave some additonal info to them after this reply, but no further answer from support received, yet.

Are all the display tables at Twin Mall, or other malls bugged aswell?

I am not able to highlight any items on any of the display cases out front of peoples shops. Can anyone else confirm this?

Also not able to select armour platings I have on retail display case.

i had that often.. is a bug, when they move buildings a bit or do redesign at the models.

The only way it help, note the items you think they are stuck, and fill out a support case and ask to move that items to you'r inventory. You also can ask to move all items to the inventory.

i had that often.. is a bug, when they move buildings a bit or do redesign at the models.

The only way it help, note the items you think they are stuck, and fill out a support case and ask to move that items to you'r inventory. You also can ask to move all items to the inventory.

This is true in some cases. I had that happen in the past with booths, when they changed them, all items would be stuck, once I sent support items moved to inv, I could then place items, and everything was fine.

However, in this case... if I add a new item to the display table outside my twin shop... the new item is then not able to be selected. So this must be a different bug.

What I did, but no reply yet and no item moved from shop to inventory or storage.

Still waiting for some action from MA side.

Last two updates to my open support file, haven´t even received an answer, that sucks!

Hi guy I just writing to say I had been doing my beauty profession from my inventory I had to buy extra materials to try and keep it going because of two reason's 1. televator is messed up you can go up and not down and 2. all my beauty items in the apartment which I can do 10x over is stuck in my apartment I cant pick them up I tried 2 support cases to mindark and been 2 weeks now and no response I think this shows mindark don't care about the game anymore and people bringing this to there attention is anyone else experience what I got.

kind regards brads

its at bilton towers also people been having to press T to get out

I'm having same issues, getting stuff off walls & tables, etc
Also with the televator.

I've read other posts with others having same issues.

I sent a support case to MA, they replied by telling me they know of the issues ....
and they will have it addressed when they can.

Cheers,
Bal

In regards to televator bug, here is the workaround I used:

- unequip all weapons/tools
- use "select next target" command (should target the televator)
- use "show status bar" command
- right click the status bar
- select operate

You might be able to skip the show status bar command and just use the operate command but I haven't tried it.

as much as its a valid help, having to explain this to everyone that shows up at my apartment is just bloody unnecessary and quite frustrating... not to mention im in the same situation as Brad atm...

It's very frustrating that MA isn't doing anything about it, and yes, while they may be working in the background on it, the VU's show no progress on this matter, nor a bit of interest in it... Same as space updates and other several items on a to-do list.

But hey, we got lockboxes now! :(

As the televator bug is anyoing but not that serious (T always helps), the unaccessible items in estates, no matter if appartment houses or shop, is a really serious bug.

For what did people invest into shops? To sell items, but how if items placed there can not be targeted to set a sales price, and those that have been there longer, still got a salesprice set, can´t be targeted anymore, so nobody able buying it.

Materials used for skilling at appartments not accessible like starkillers beauty materials, as anoying as bugged items in shops, such things are not acceptable.

I requested to move the items into my storage or inventory to get access to it, but even that didn´t happen, nor did the patch fix the bug.

Bad customer service.

Please MA get this thing fixed !

Stuck on the 9th floor

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck on the 9th floor at Treasure island in one of them buildings.:confused:

There is a portal but there is no operating cog symbol what so ever when i try to find it to operate it.:scratch2:

I've also tried to jump thru the windows but they are of good quality so they won't break.lol

What to do here?

Thanks and cheers

You can try pressing 'T'... gl ;)

Many thanks everyone, now i do feel very old and stupid(game wsie that is).lol:laugh:
Cheers

Edit, it worked.:yay:

Last edited:
Back