OldTimers

Just send me a pm here or join Group directly for membership on PCF
or Join Channel in EU directly

Last edited:
You can join our Channel #OldTimers or the Group here if you want to share some fond memorys

Just needed to share a good "those were the days" screenshot :laugh:

DOA SH, ML35, Paladin Harness M and F, Bravo, and various junk. My first and only good loot, and that was 10+ years ago haha :D
Yep, that was MY inspirational screenshot. It is kinda pitiful, that a noob cannot pull something like this anymore
3122_trax_guard.jpg

Yep, that was MY inspirational screenshot. It is kinda pitiful, that a noob cannot pull something like this anymore
3122_trax_guard.jpg

They can, a number of noobs have looted an m83 predator from a trooper which is worth more than those items combined.

Last edited:
you can request to join the group anytime or ask me to invite you, whatever you prefer :silly2:

Sound like a nice Group... All the best LeeLoo & OldTimers.

one thing I miss much is skilling on umbras... and oldtime miningvains :wtg:

gl with the soc!

Agree skilling on umbras with Man mph!

My avatar at that time was tuxedo legenden the king :)

I have also seen Skams boobies in webcam it wasent intention of her tho it was at the time she was together with gnasher.

Just stopping in to say hi here. There is another cross-"old/dead soc" channel I run in game called #TheGate for those who know what means (or nearly did). Currently made up of:

Sterling and Moss
Entropia Pioneers
Shaolin
numerous other cool individuals/smaller socs

Would love to have more of you guys in there even with a fair few of us in there it can be a bit quiet at times. Drop me a PM in game for an invite (Wistrel Wisty Chianti). If you have a soc you want to bring in, I can make you an admin so you can add them all easily.

Thanks for the links - off to have a retro moment now

Wistrel

For me, Project Entropia dreams always have one soundtrack - the Death Song that used to play endlessly until you moved your ghost to a revival terminal.

Many nights I would lay down just to take a couple minutes break from hours of M2201 skilling to reach 2k Handgun in time to qualify for the first LandGrab, and wake up a few hours later still logged in, avatar a ghost, and that song looping over and over. :laugh:

I threw this together awhile ago just to have an easy reference to the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0oBVstSdCE

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I remember the acid pits of PA , and getting ankle bites from fuga.

I'd like to get an invite to #OldTimers

invited you to our group here on pcf and will send you invitation to the chat channel tonight

for members . to invite others:
/invite #oldtimers insertAvatarNamehere

for ppl who like to join
/join #oldtimers

Thank you for accepting me as a relative "Youngtimer" who missed PE by a few short months.

Having spent considerable time on other planets now, it causes physical pain every time I come back to Calypso and find another place razed I had either liked before or where I planned to do something in the future. This time they dared to touch my favourite spot, the outpost at the Stone Bridge with the Cornundos. Okay, just a slight change they probably thought is for the better, but nonetheless. And the outpost east of Jurra, the dense spawn of Atrox mature to doms became a sparse one with stalkers. Bummer, I had intended to do most of my outstanding missions there. And the rolling hills got flattened entirely. Me no likey.

I want a time machine. Which is quite natural for a dinosaur at heart, isn't it ;) If it was possible to travel to a previous VU's landscapes and creature spawns as an instance via Next Island's time travel system... Having to fly there for it I wouldn't mind. It would have positive side effects there, too.

For me, Project Entropia dreams always have one soundtrack - the Death Song that used to play endlessly until you moved your ghost to a revival terminal.

Many nights I would lay down just to take a couple minutes break from hours of M2201 skilling to reach 2k Handgun in time to qualify for the first LandGrab, and wake up a few hours later still logged in, avatar a ghost, and that song looping over and over. :laugh:

I threw this together awhile ago just to have an easy reference to the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0oBVstSdCE

Enjoy.

I luv this tune!!!Very "Entropia"

and your youtube upload? ++ :)

Hey, where is everybody :)

Kicked off yesterday with a little twosome on Boorum. Them pretties must have been hoarding stuff, were dropping quite well. But I'm sure we can do better.

Hey, where is everybody :)

Kicked off yesterday with a little twosome on Boorum. Them pretties must have been hoarding stuff, were dropping quite well. But I'm sure we can do better.

yeah those boorums where surprisingly easy and had surprisingly good loot :laugh:

Noooo, they've again razed a place I used to call home... Just landed coming back from Ark again last night and saw that this time they felled the big tree in front of Fort Isis and drained the swamp, all within a matter of days :( All I have left now are the dents in my VTOL from running into that tree. I liked it that way. Every time they do this, they cut a string. I think we need a Calypsian homeland and environmental protection party!

something like EWANF ?

(entropian wildlife and nature foundation) :D

Noooo, they've again razed a place I used to call home... Just landed coming back from Ark again last night and saw that this time they felled the big tree in front of Fort Isis and drained the swamp, all within a matter of days :( All I have left now are the dents in my VTOL from running into that tree. I liked it that way. Every time they do this, they cut a string. I think we need a Calypsian homeland and environmental protection party!

:grouphug: Soc is slowly growing, 12 members now :grouphug:

:handgun::sniper:last Teamhunt after searching for the right hunting place we finally found some nice mid level Atrax and Atrox and the Atroxes been nice and gave us two swirlies - lootius is with us now :wtg::yay:

I'll consider joining. Sadly, long gone are the days when a lowly 300 PED loot produced excellent items (you know your old if you say "itamz") like these:

304_atraxmature.jpg

awww.. multiple Items and no question if they are L or uL :D

I'll consider joining. Sadly, long gone are the days when a lowly 300 PED loot produced excellent items (you know your old if you say "itamz") like these:

300ped was a :yay: for me with or without items (still is to be honest)

ye for me 300ped loot as well is still a bit :yay::yay::yay:

Coelacanth , I checked your gallery and found your avatar evolution picture, which reminded me of this one:

You know you are an OldTimer when your Avatar had 5 or more facelifts :-D :rofl:

Coelacanth , I checked your gallery and found your avatar evolution picture, which reminded me of this one:

You know you are an OldTimer when your Avatar had 5 or more facelifts :-D :rofl:

That's true, and speaking of which, I need to take an updated picture. My signature look has always been red hair/green eyes, but there was a time where I was on one of my usual breaks from the game when a VU with avatar change happened, and I ended up with the same straight, long brown-haired generic-looking avatar that you also ended up with in your progress pics. It was great to get my old 'do back, then color it back to red again!

Thank you for the chat on Facebook LeeLoo! I'm back, left Church of Lootius (the first time in 10 years) and joined OldTimers!

It's great to be back and a little odd too. I'm the n00b now ... again, but at least I still got Lootius :dunce:

Here's an old picture I found from back in the 'good old' days :D

Ahh the old days! Were spiders were the most dangerous creature you could imagine, and nakid hunts were fun :wtg::whip:

See ya!

Who do not miss PE :(

When it was possible to loot nice items, and even more then once. :)
1688pedlongu.jpg

When you could PK with a imk2 and there was no tiers. :D
pvp.JPG

I remember those days , i was a noob back then and couldnt deposit but i sold some sweat and went exploring , gathering tps and hunting on the way , i got near fort ares when i saw a angry maffoid attacking me , killed it with difficulty but i was so happy when he went down , i looted a pistol , was low dmg around 20 , i got to fort ares and wanted to try the new toy , i see a depressed exo who was walking slowly to the turret , i took him out of his misery and he have me a 275 ped hof , in it was vat-100 , 2x vigi helm , fap-5 and peds , i never felt so happy , i was loveing the game , the bonds that created and also the nice people i met back then , i miss those days ...

OMG Lykke has moved from Church of Lootius :eyecrazy:

That's it i'm giving up now - where Lykke goes Lootius follows :yay:

Back