OldTimers

deleted all

Last edited:
It would be great if a few more people from North America joined...my continent is pretty under-represented here, at the moment. :)

It is Oldie Sunday again and I should slowly start packing if there is a meeting on Calypso this afternoon. Anyone coming?

Old farts Sunday :)
cutting the rug in the retirement home \o/

Youngens these days have no respect :(

Heya all

I Joined January 8th 2006, so more than 10 years ago. wow, cannot really imagine.
Played a lot, played less, again a lot. Now from time to time to meet old mates ingame.
Won not a fortune, but sure lost one :)
I am without a soc since some time. I did not find something suitable which I may call "home" in our virtual universe.

OldTimers look like it could be something. Do you mind if I apply?

cheerio

We would be happy to welcome you :grouphug:
You can apply via Soc Terminal or contact me or any Colonel in Game.

Ah the good old days... back when entropia had that extra excitement and desire to play..

Not sure what it is, the game just doesn't seem anything like it used to.

Interesting society idea, may need to pop back on and have another crack haha

anytime. Whenever you are ready just give us a call

Well when i get back ingame this might be a soc i would like to join lol. I joined back in 2004 and my first soc was calypso thunderstruck for the longest time. I remember ya leeloo lol. This is RAVEN the other alaskan assassin that ran around with zippo lol.

haha, would love to have some crazy old folks from PE in OldTimers Soc!!!

It is Oldie Sunday again and I should slowly start packing if there is a meeting on Calypso this afternoon. Anyone coming?

What about another Oldie Sunday on June 12th? Anybody got time and would like to join?

sounds good to me.
need to check about the timing but it should work out

I would like to apply to this soc too. I am the same as others. Played a lot then a little, then a lot again etc etc. Can someone invite me?

I would like to apply to this soc too. I am the same as others. Played a lot then a little, then a lot again etc etc. Can someone invite me?

You're very welcome! :cheer:

Simply apply through any society terminal, will be approved as soon as seen.

How about hunting this Saturday instead of Sunday, that way we can stay up long without worrying for work next day.

So I propose for team hunt Saturday , meeting 17:00 Calypso Time at Billys.
Everyone is welcome who feels like an Old EU Geek ;-P

>> because Sunday I could only go hunt during the day. latest would be around 14 Eu time.

Like sweating at camp pheonix on that crashed spaceship wing back 2005 :D

until you hit the sweating cap and it was time to move on...

These days i just cant get any of that thrill.. you hunted small argos and could global few times with only 200peds.. now you shoot through the whole mission chain and see max 5 over 50 pedders..

items in loot! even thou it was TT crap mostly, but it was still nice to see that in the loot.. always excited what it might be this time.. now its just afk grinding with nothing interesting in the loot...

now people will say that its better now because MU in loot!! not really.. for a small budget players its still "TT everything"..

Think im game on saturday if I havent tt'ed my ass off until then.
Maybe these days are good days to do more team hunting rather than soloing.
And if the loot sucks we could just go :dancing:

I would like to see a team hunt log. Anyone know if that has ever been made?
Maybe to much to keep track of when it comes to gear and decay.

But anyway. Saturday is a fine day to die, if you are a Calypso mob :acid: :rocket:

How about hunting this Saturday instead of Sunday, that way we can stay up long without worrying for work next day.

So I propose for team hunt Saturday , meeting 17:00 Calypso Time at Billys.
Everyone is welcome who feels like an Old EU Geek ;-P

>> because Sunday I could only go hunt during the day. latest would be around 14 Eu time.
I usually do more stuff on saturdays than on sundays.
But I'll try to be there if I can.

;)

Was fun and quite a bit of variety! Started off at Fort Isis with its mob mix all the way up to Caperon Stalker, which gave more teleportation skills than loot, lol. Almost at the beginning a Snarg popped the biggest global of this round (didn't manage to get a screenie :(). Moved on to some Maffoid village extermination incl. wavespawn, then Proteron and finally Primordial Longu. Cheers till next time!

Last edited:
:yay::wtg: very nice hunt, some mobs we tried been a bit tooo hard but was fun anyways :tp:

:shower: looking forward to next time :handgun:

I am on Next Island now and pretty much "parked" my avatar there, since RL keeps me rather occupied these days. I know it is Oldie Sunday but since nothing is announced I'm sorry, I can't justify flying out right now. Only doing some low-key stuff anyway to keep my funds together, and sometimes stay logged in to catch the occasional chat, since you can't be without some relaxation entirely.

What I wanted to say is, in case you haven't heard it yet there are now iron missions on most Next Island mobs. Fresh out this month! Mission terminal is right next to Crystal Center tp. If any oldies like to jump on the occasion and make use of this afternoon, I can make some free time. Check out this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?283625-Next-Island-Warp-Flights

Just cannot make Saturday nights :(
Between the Line Dancing & the exercise Yoga & Pilates for the elderly, I just won't have time.
And I have 2 be in bed by 8:00pm these days

If we can find a date ofc we can do a team hunt on next island too..

There I bought a hat and nobody cares.

Just dropped in to say "hi"

:**((( I used to love those things in pvp1.. Those were the days

I am gonna try and join the old timers chat ingame :)

I tried earler this week to get new players to come and get skills and kill me or them..whichever. There were zero people there and I was a bit saddened at Twins,used to be a bustling place. :scratch2:

3 years after i started playing PE ... back then there were no Space and Planets , no great GFX, and no easy way to find your areas for hunt , no cars , no helicopters... But there was more fun and interest to the actual game and role playing ...

That was my only Video from back then . Enjoy :cool:

great video, ty four sharing!I feel so ancient today..

Back