OldTimers

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Dreaming of PE?

Want to go back to the time where you needed TP Runs?

Just want to sit back, relax and talk about the good old times, sharing fond memorys and do some useless fun stuff together?

OldTimers might be a group for you :laugh::ahh:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/group.php?groupid=553

inGame Chat
#OldTimers

Last edited:
there are no skill or online time restrictions, but you should be in Entropia for a couple of years and remember the time when it was still called Project Entropia :tongue2:

oh and when mining you had a claim button :D then the claim rod came and you had to drill it.When it was finished you got the global/hof :D

The 'water tower' south of Pandora....

Seeing gold and silver in the loot panel....

Loot......!

Pre-nerf Maddox IV + Dante....

which year was it they went from PE to EU?

one thing I miss much is skilling on umbras... and oldtime miningvains :wtg:

gl with the soc!

Tp runs :wtg:

all items been uL !

yeah have some fond memorys :)

Beacon

Loot
lootsmile.jpg

OldTimers first group hunt has been fun :)

11722298_846549545440053_516185556823011002_o.jpg

Last edited:
We also have set up a Teamspeak Channel on a gaming server, PM me inGame to get it or join the PCF Group

Last edited:
The 'water tower' south of Pandora....

Seeing gold and silver in the loot panel....

Loot......!

Pre-nerf Maddox IV + Dante....

ah yea, there i got my first bad experience with MA... i got one of my first mining globals, just at the wall of the watertower, and could not extract it, about the collision of the watertower was larger, as the wall was.

Did a support, but they don't gave me my global. But what else, at least i have some memories to this funny old days of PE.

the gallery gave me some very nice memorys :ahh:

my gallery here in pcf starts a bit later, because I joined pcf a couple months after I joined PE and started posting pictures another 1-2 months later. But you can see me in different armours, just missing Pixie and Goblin. First globals/hofs are with Shogun Armour, then Gremlin, then Ghost.. and later in Jaguar.. now I am back in Pixie *lol*

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...do=member&catid=member&imageuser=6572&page=87

the member list ist visible in game ;-)
there is Leeloo, Smoerble, Velox, Elekti, noReMorse and Usurper

Last edited:
*bump*

still lookign for some more family members :grouphug:

Subscribing

Not quite PE age however been here just after.

The clip below always brings a smile. Reminds me so much of my first day at PA.

Finally found my way to the old Swap Camp after being murdered so many times by those nasty creatures on the way. Once I gained a few skills spent many enjoyable TP runs to Billy's Spaceship etc.

Interesting times.

Good Luck with your Society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvh0Q9ig6Y

Subscribing

Not quite PE age however been here just after.

The clip below always brings a smile. Reminds me so much of my first day at PA.

Finally found my way to the old Swap Camp after being murdered so many times by those nasty creatures on the way. Once I gained a few skills spent many enjoyable TP runs to Billy's Spaceship etc.

Interesting times.

Good Luck with your Society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvh0Q9ig6Y

We dont really check when you created your avatar ;)

That video is really cool and reminds me that there are so many cool videos out there, for example this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McBJ3ieJikw

GL on the soc
Just a quick note
I do like Neverdie's songs, his voice is pretty good :)

*bump*

Gotten some members but seems most of them log in very rarely .. so still feels a bit lonely in chat :ahh:

Last edited:
Thats a cool idea, best of luck with your new society LeeLoo. Most likely my memories betray me but the old PE was the time i had most fun around.

Maybe you should make a custom channel, add your soc members to it and share it with interested people to check out your family. Old dinosaurs may be afraid to jump the cold water and leave their old nests they grew attached to. :)

Everything about PROJECT ENTROPIA, except for the graphics (of course), was superior to what this trash pile is now. That is all I have to say about that.

I came first in 2007, not quite in time for PE. Had a hiatus of several years in between and played on and off, but always came back. I miss a lot of the landscapes that got destroyed since beginning, like the surroundings of Port Atlantis, Jason Centre, the spaceship afterworld. It all had made a lot more sense.

Corinth didn't yet exist then as a business hub. It came first as a non-destructive addition. Then, the redesign of that area is actually well done, but I didn't want to be in the shoes of a shop owner there that got crushed in the run-up to the changes.

There is more to say, but much of it I said already elsewhere. The game can't be expected to stay the same forever, but their latest coup with the strongboxes and the diarrhea pouring out of them has really pushed it off the rails. For the current state the verdict 'trash pile' is still polite.

On the positive side, it's a universe with many niches and corners and it's become a lot bigger. I don't have to go everywhere if I don't like it. But spoiling the things one has grown attached to is not nice. I mean, really -not- nice. Some planet partners seem more aware of this than others.

Edit: Forgot, on topic :) Good luck for the soc, neat idea. I've also grown attached to mine, even though it's become pretty inactive. Also feel like a dinosaur about moving...

Last edited:
Old dinosaurs may be afraid to jump the cold water and leave their old nests they grew attached to. :)

Not sure if I'd be considered as a dinosaur but I certainly fit into this category. I couldn't bear to part with Groene Draeck even if hardly anyone else is online nowadays (and I'm online less and less).

I very much like the idea though - if ever I do move on, then perhaps OldTimers will be the best place for me to head to :)

Thats a cool idea, best of luck with your new society LeeLoo. Most likely my memories betray me but the old PE was the time i had most fun around.

Maybe you should make a custom channel, add your soc members to it and share it with interested people to check out your family. Old dinosaurs may be afraid to jump the cold water and leave their old nests they grew attached to. :)

I would join for some craps and giggles... good idea

attachment.php

Just needed to share a good "those were the days" screenshot :laugh:

DOA SH, ML35, Paladin Harness M and F, Bravo, and various junk. My first and only good loot, and that was 10+ years ago haha :D

Back