OldTimers

great video, ty four sharing!I feel so ancient today..

DARN IT .. me too :eyecrazy:

Haha, so true.

Must have taken quite some time to compile that video.

Yeah , was my first .. and last doing it with adobe premiere and Movie Maker ... sync it and all , was a mess , but fun to remember valuable moments in PE/EU :D

AAh's me, I posted to mock & now realise I chose a sad beautiful song.

So all praise to you players who played back when times were sreaightforward & simple

Many of the posts in this thread gave me a warm fuzzy feeling :ahh:
Good memories!

December 2002 - will soon be 15 years since getting checking out Entropia for the first time.

Last edited:
Do old dogs learn new tricks? We now have mission progress in teams. No more worrying about who gets a point or trying to find a mob without mission just to team-hunt in peace. Would be dope to check it out with some fellow oldies :)

Heehoo, we try to do a new years group hunt on january 5th at 7pm EU time. lets meet in jason center
cheers LeeLoo

Heehoo, we try to do a new years group hunt on january 5th at 7pm EU time. lets meet in jason center
cheers LeeLoo

Oh weeee Hi LeeLoo :yay:

I guess I have to rejoin then soc then. But kind of low on funds atm. But I can pieew pieew using something anyway. Just fun to meet up with some oldies.

Been freelancing for a while and just running around Eudoria trying to do the impossible, mining anything with markup :p.

Glad to see you post again LeeLoo.

Back