Entropia Universe 15.3.2 Release Notes

I think the vixen pets look very pretty as little statues that you can use as decorations on your estate. I went to visit RT for the weekend and I found it very changed. There was endless fighting on the chat from the time I arrived to the time I finally left with a headache. It was like walking into a dive. I think these vixens are affecting the testosterone levels of the population. I see them more like an amazing behavioral experiment. RT looks more like a teenage boy's fantasy world than old Kong's world now. Hopefully it is only the symptom of the novelty and it will calm down after a few weeks.

And another thing about one of your earlier posts:

If you really think MA is thiefes and scammers, why the f.... you don´t quit. Grab all your PED withdraw as much as possible and leave for good!

IMHO, all this badmouthing MA is thiefes and whatever is hurting MA the game and actually hurting me, as I invested a lot into EU and have good faith in MA.

So better shut the f... up quit and leave us alone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time my suggestion got removed, going to try to put it in a better way.

It's not about if it is a game or not. It's about what type of game it is, what kind of expectations we have for it and what makes us enjoy it.

Sure. It is not real and the target audience being adults. However, with that logic MA could implement a male on male homo erotic movie playing on repeat covering three quarters of the screen.

It would still just be a game, and still it would be content that is age appropriate . But would it be content you want in game?

I'm using an extreme example to prove my point, as more moderate ones had little to no success so far.

MA was in full agre and wellcomed planet pedofile ( Michael Jackson ) we had to get in our universe, they just decided to create their words elsewhere and not on MA platform.
So is surprising MA decision now.

And another thing about one of your earlier posts:

If you really think MA is thiefes and scammers, why the f.... you don´t quit. Grab all your PED withdraw as much as possible and leave for good!

IMHO, all this badmouthing MA is thiefes and whatever is hurting MA the game and actually hurting me, as I invested a lot into EU and have good faith in MA.

So better shut the f... up quit and leave us alone!

so is ok to MA to scam others changing things after so many spend alot of time and peds! we must shut up and go away so u can "scam" with them (not hurting your bussines)!
is ok to screw us up but not you!

Still can't download SI :/ Unless i click "Launch" my Client Loader kicks out at 80% now rather than the 47% previously (In game too)

so is ok to MA to scam others changing things after so many spend alot of time and peds! we must shut up and go away so u can "scam" with them (not hurting your bussines)!

You agree every login that MA got the right to change items.
MA rarly does that, but it happend in the past and it wasn´t that much uproar.

Beside that every other gamedeveloper reserves the same rights to change any item at any time, nothing wrong with that.

So by your interpretation, everytime a gamecompany is doing a change in a game, that doesn´t meat YOUR expectations, this comapny is a thief/scammer.

In my country, MA could sue you to cort, demanding a big compensation for hurting their repution just for calling them thief/scammer!

As you don´t get it - some deserved - REP for stupidity !

BTW, rarly use - REP but this is needed here!

You agree every login that MA got the right to change items.
MA rarly does that, but it happend in the past and it wasn´t that much uproar.

Beside that every other gamedeveloper reserves the same rights to change any item at any time, nothing wrong with that.

So by your interpretation, everytime a gamecompany is doing a change in a game, that doesn´t meat YOUR expectations, this comapny is a thief/scammer.

In my country, MA could sue you to cort, demanding a big compensation for hurting their repution just for calling them thief/scammer!

As you don´t get it - some deserved - REP for stupidity !

BTW, rarly use - REP but this is needed here!
LOOLLLLLLLLLL ! if u advertize a product and customers pay for it and u deliver less then that u advertize thats the definition of a scam! so i may take them to cort!
change things you release from now not things i already "pay" for!
why they dont make all the lands area in game cost 20 ped, or give away ms's for free, or make your uber UL gear L! lets see how u react then.."Beside that every other gamedeveloper reserves bla bla bla"

You can't claim scam when you are unable to take the time to read. When pets were implemented, they stated pets are subject to being changed.. whether due to balancing or alignment with other planets. You always take the risk to be the first in the game. The risk often is much greater than the reward.

There is a fundamental reason why vixens are banned on other planets and it coincides with why the control pills are also not allowed on all planets. They are bad ideas that either allow player harassment in areas that should be safe (turrets) or in the case of vixens.. a terribly bad idea whether robot or not that could have implications in politics, game ratings, and appearances (whether you agree that it should matter is irrelevant because it does now in the type of world we live in). I wouldn't want that on my planet if I had one. It's absurd and if this game was rated by the ESRB, it and the bong faps would cause issues there.

I'm going to be quite blunt (pun intended).. the continuous whining and bitching about mindark being thieves and scammers (the sentence.. you keep using this word but I don't think you know what it means... comes to mind) is one of the most unintelligent, least constructive, and annoying things I've had to deal with in my many years of online gaming (and development experience). You're not going to like all the decisions that are made.. some may seem illogical. In the end, they have to make decisions and tweak the game based on planet partners needs and ambitions. Not all things that happen in the game as it relates to content is on mindark. Buying tons of gear to farm one thing with markup that has a limited timeframe is foolish.

If you don't like the game, withdraw and leave. Spare us the 5 year old tantrums and quite frankly almost libelous commentary. It gets very old. The game is changing because it is needed.. and because that's how content development works.. you can either change with it, leave, or selfdestruct. Choose your path wisely.

Personally I'm happy that I'll not see those lapdancing pets on Calypso or other planets.

At the same time I understand frustration of people who have one.
Yes they were nerfed.
But actually loads of pets were nerfed, as well as loads of items.
For example recently Ancient Strong Daikiba's size was nerfed - literally what was Daikiba Stalker is now smaller than Daikiba Pup mob. Loads of people bought them in new pet system because they were BIG.

From what I understood when I spoke to some one in support, this wasn't MA but the pet wasn't meant to be spawnable on other planets from the beginning because the other PP's had already decided they didn't want it, so the mix up is RT's fault for not coding it right in the first place.

That makes a lot of sense actually.
Looking at history of development of RT there were many fuck-ups (and I guess many more to come).

You can't claim scam when you are unable to take the time to read. When pets were implemented, they stated pets are subject to being changed.. whether due to balancing or alignment with other planets. You always take the risk to be the first in the game. The risk often is much greater than the reward.

There is a fundamental reason why vixens are banned on other planets and it coincides with why the control pills are also not allowed on all planets. They are bad ideas that either allow player harassment in areas that should be safe (turrets) or in the case of vixens.. a terribly bad idea whether robot or not that could have implications in politics, game ratings, and appearances (whether you agree that it should matter is irrelevant because it does now in the type of world we live in). I wouldn't want that on my planet if I had one. It's absurd and if this game was rated by the ESRB, it and the bong faps would cause issues there.

I'm going to be quite blunt (pun intended).. the continuous whining and bitching about mindark being thieves and scammers (the sentence.. you keep using this word but I don't think you know what it means... comes to mind) is one of the most unintelligent, least constructive, and annoying things I've had to deal with in my many years of online gaming (and development experience). You're not going to like all the decisions that are made.. some may seem illogical. In the end, they have to make decisions and tweak the game based on planet partners needs and ambitions. Not all things that happen in the game as it relates to content is on mindark. Buying tons of gear to farm one thing with markup that has a limited timeframe is foolish.

If you don't like the game, withdraw and leave. Spare us the 5 year old tantrums and quite frankly almost libelous commentary. It gets very old. The game is changing because it is needed.. and because that's how content development works.. you can either change with it, leave, or selfdestruct. Choose your path wisely.

i dont have a vixen and dont care about them! i did not buy alot of gear and hunt them! was some1 else! and i agree with all you say about vixen problems BUT again why MA bring them in the game if there are so many issue? why they let players tame them and say "exportable at levl 7"! they bleed us alot of peds to "take care" of this game! u cant put an item in game, let players spend money for it then u change it..they did same thing on cyrene with armor and rewards for badges!
is not first time so in my opinion there are 3 options:
1. they do it on purpose to scam players ( before you put a item in game make sure that item is ok- u bleed us enough peds to afford that)
2. they are to morons and lazy;
3. both of above!

LOOLLLLLLLLLL ! if u advertize a product and customers pay for it and u deliver less then that u advertize thats the definition of a scam! so i may take them to cort!
change things you release from now not things i already "pay" for!
why they dont make all the lands area in game cost 20 ped, or give away ms's for free, or make your uber UL gear L! lets see how u react then.."Beside that every other gamedeveloper reserves bla bla bla"

YES bla bla bla

You agreed to this:

EULA said:
4.2 Änderungen des Entropia Universe System

Hiermit wird ausdrücklich klargestellt, dass die in Ihrem Account angesammelten virtuellen Gegenstände sowie der von Ihnen verwendete Avatar nur beschränkte Lizenzrechte repräsentieren, die in diesem EULA beschrieben werden. Folglich kann MindArk jederzeit und nach eigenem Ermessen das Entropia Universe System bzw. Aspekte, Funktionen oder Merkmale des Entropia Universe mit oder ohne vorherige Ankündigung gegenüber dem Teilnehmer und ohne Verpflichtung zur Kompensation von resultierenden Wertverlusten oder -gewinnen aktualisieren, überarbeiten, diesbezügliche Patches implementieren oder in anderer Weise die internen Daten und die Balance des Entropia Universe System bzw. der Aspekte, Funktionen und Merkmale des Entropia Universe ändern, verwalten oder steuern.

Sadly I don´t have the english version of it, but to cut it short:

MA got the right to change anything ingame at any time without warning, and without any compensation!

That includes changing stats for ModFAP from uL to L, yeah MA can do that, if they want to.

MA could also shut down EU completely and just pay out the TT values, no matter what MU anybody has paid for anything. MA can do that.

I have enough faith into MA that they never will do it, but I did agree that they can do it.

Its not theft nor scam, as YOU gave them the right to do it, by accepting the EULA !

So calling them thief or scammer for any change they do, is badmouthing what is illegal, while what MA does/did isn´t.

You see the difference ?

And a sidenote, where did MA advertise vixen PET? I haven´t seen any advert.

Actually you didn´t buy a vixen PET from MA ? Did you ?
What you did is using a virtual enviroment, that led to gaining an item named vixen pet deed, that contained a wrong item info tag, that has been mentioned to be wrong and will be fixed.

You did buy nothing from MA but the PEDs you used for taming.
And I am not sure that you bought that, as it could also be from other participants, without paying a dime to MA.

Seems you still don´t get what EU is and how it works!

i dont have a vixen and dont care about them! i did not buy alot of gear and hunt them! was some1 else! and i agree with all you say about vixen problems BUT again why MA bring them in the game if there are so many issue? why they let players tame them and say "exportable at levl 7"! they bleed us alot of peds to "take care" of this game! u cant put an item in game, let players spend money for it then u change it..they did same thing on cyrene with armor and rewards for badges!
is not first time so in my opinion there are 3 options:
1. they do it on purpose to scam players ( before you put a item in game make sure that item is ok- u bleed us enough peds to afford that)
2. they are to morons and lazy;
3. both of above!

All the things you are mentioning are planet partner decisions. So go bitch at neverdie and cyrene respectfully.

As for your 3 options, I think i covered that nonsense in my quoted post. I try not to call people idiots and such but your options are just intellectually deficient. Take the damn tin foil hat off and recycle it or go play WOW and leave this game to the adults that do not have schizophrenia.

All the things you are mentioning are planet partner decisions. So go bitch at neverdie and cyrene respectfully.

As for your 3 options, I think i covered that nonsense in my quoted post. I try not to call people idiots and such but your options are just intellectually deficient. Take the damn tin foil hat off and recycle it or go play WOW and leave this game to the adults that do not have schizophrenia.

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.
- Someone with brains​

i give up :) so many idiots on high horses :)! go on and be MA bitches! let them scam players and u bend over and depo more!
is the principle! is not right to advertize a product and sell something inferior! u cant try to hide behinde some game rules and other crap..! i dont bring my lawyer every time i "pay" for a item in game!MA have final say in all the items that are released in game so they are responsable for all the scames and screw ups!
and when i say "pay" for an item i dont mean actualy pay i reffer to all the cost related to obtain that item..nvm

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.
- Someone with brains​
thats coming from some 1 who think that taming a robot female in a game leads to sexual abuse and slavery and bla bla! but exterminating all creatures in that game for profit is ok :) such hypocrisy..and such a twisted mind..

last post here! on others games related sites many know and share the truth about how MA operate..
would have been enpugh an apologize and some kind of recompensation to all those who where scamed! not to send all the ass kisser to defend them!
peace!

[h=3]Changes[/h]
  • Vixen pets found on Rocktropia can no longer be summoned on other planets.

Well then, let's make all the pets not spawnable on other planets than it's own. Only pets that should be able to spawn on other planets should be those from the crates, probably.

thats coming from some 1 who think that taming a robot female in a game leads to sexual abuse and slavery and bla bla! but exterminating all creatures in that game for profit is ok :) such hypocrisy..and such a twisted mind..

last post here! on others games related sites many know and share the truth about how MA operate..
would have been enpugh an apologize and some kind of recompensation to all those who where scamed! not to send all the ass kisser to defend them!
peace!

You still haven't read and understood my post I made earlier. How cute.... :swoon:

Wonder how many people who bought them vixens are now spewing ? Being as when people were selling them it was under the sales pitches "Not yet spawnable on other planets due to bug"

Not to mention the rare blonde version...

As I said in an earlier post, from what I understood talking to support it was RT's fault, not MA's. The PP's said they didn't want to the pet on their planets from before it was in game and RT coded it to all planets despite knowing they weren't meant to.

Now that is not what I heard from ND.

So far no one has a problem with killing the mob named vixen?

Honestly you all just need a giant glass of cool down. I fail to see why every thread or every thread after a patch has to be so much full of drama. This is quite possibly the biggest case of first world problems that has ever existed outside of facebook.

Whether you find people's perception of vixens accurate or not doesn't matter. It exists.. and the question then is whether or not this is the type of controversy that should exist in the game and also whether it is healthy. The answer to both of those in the current climate is no.

The vixens, in my opinion, are fine. They are contained on rocktropia. If you don't like them, you simply don't have to go to rocktropia.

Case closed.

ya i dont play eu that much now

[h=3]Changes[/h]
  • Vixen pets found on Rocktropia can no longer be summoned on other planets.

As the vixen issue is such a hot topic, how do people feel if you can only summon your pet if that creature exists on that planet.

It maintains parity between all the planet partners, avoids the Toulan issue, and also stops people going into "Spearmint Rhino" nightclub planet being offended by what they might see. :eyecrazy:

I see it as a workable solution, but others might not.

Well I just got done reading all the comments about how the vixens are controversial, and

Why are you upset, MindArk put in the ToS or in a post, that things are subject to change without notice.

So considering everyone of you that posted this or that lost not one single PED on this nerf.... I will remind you...

25 Minutes before the patch was implemented I just got back from CAly, ARk, Then landed on RT. After stocking up on alot of gear to Spawn and Tame Rare Blonde Vixens. (Expensive Gear***)

I had already spent ALOT of PED on gear etc, spawning and taming both Rare and Uncommon Vixens so that I could sell them and make a bit of PED (Which isnt much after MU and Bad Loot on Demons).

I Logged out then got the release notes, and all that work / My Money I put in just got destoryed, Light on Fire...

It said the Vixens where Exportable at LEvel 7... They couldnt even be bothered when they released them to add to Known issues that it was a bug, so people like me didnt get destroyed!

Heres what it takes to spawn Blonde Vixens and Regular ones.
Post 50# Shows Gear and Details of the cost to Spawn and Tame a Blonde Andriod

So everyone tring to make us look stupid because were upset they change things after we got hammered, all you that didnt loose anything....

GL to You

THE MAIN TOPIC IS NOT VIXENS BUT HOW SOME OF US GOT SCREWED HARD BECAUSE THEY CHANGED WHAT THEY RELEASED THEM AS...

SPAWNABLE ON FORGEIN PLANETS AT LEVEL 7

THEY COST ALLLLLOT OF PED TO SPAWN JUST ONE!

THEY COST ALLLLLOT OF PED TO SPAWN JUST ONE!

The cost and mechanics of spawning a tamable mob is down to the Planet Partner.
I suggest you take up this aspect with Neverdie and the Rocktropia dev team.

Some of you may have known but it wasnt common knowledge and no one ever told me nor did MA make it clear to everyone...

Saradu said it was discussed by Neverdie and in the rocktropia chat ingame.
I would have thought it was the Rocktropia dev team who should have 'made it clear to everyone', as it's a matter that affects their team's product.
So far as I'm aware, while Rocktropia has no active forum per se, it does have both a Twitter feed and a Facebook page.
I don't see any official posts on either in the past 2 weeks.
Perhaps you should take up the communication issues with Neverdie and the Rocktropia dev team too.

Last edited:
Noted and thx for moving my comment :)

<removed>
MA have last decision in all items that are put in game! right? so if this is right is MA fault if something is wrong there!
i dont know if they do it on purpose to cash some more or they do it becose they are bad doing their job! but is not the first time!
we all agree to EULA when we sign in but that does not mean that they change things how they want after players invested in them! then why not tomorow make all UL gear L! lets see then how many will rage! but no,you agree when you enter the game...
we all play this game under the presumption that MA is fair! is not fair to mislead players! before you introduce an item in game make sure that is good! if YOU did a mistake PAY for it! dont make players pay! and dont hide behind PP and EULA! MA have final decison so MA is to blame!

I like the vixen pet but i dont care if is not exportable ( all those who opose them are just dumb hypocrites, all the thing in this game have issues, from killing to whiping bunys, but they get offended by a female robot)

Back