Entropia Universe 15.3.2 Release Notes

Seriously?? And what about naked avatars with only a body stockings running arround with huge boobs??
Im mean really, this is stupid to make something than changing it after some ppl tame or buy them. Dont have any but those changes are crap and the fact that we agree on that kind of things each time when we login doesnt mean its ok to do such changes. ppl who dont care will always have such coments like: if you dont like it dont play it or such things. As long as those changes have nothing to do with them and the way they play EU. Than make all items non tradable and non TTable one day and lets see if they like that too. This is RCE game and items souldnt change status after ppl start trading them and invest cash in them. Maybe think twice before introducing something would be good idea. imo MA is really unprofessional with such things. It would be ok if its not a RCE game but it is and they say that markup is more important than the TT value of item, so such things sucks.

Seriously?? And what about naked avatars with only a body stockings running arround with huge boobs??
Im mean really, this is stupid to make something than changing it after some ppl tame or buy them. Dont have any but those changes are crap and the fact that we agree on that kind of things each time when we login doesnt mean its ok to do such changes. ppl who dont care will always have such coments like: if you dont like it dont play it or such things. As long as those changes have nothing to do with them and the way they play EU. Than make all items non tradable and non TTable one day and lets see if they like that too. This is RCE game and items souldnt change status after ppl start trading them and invest cash in them. Maybe think twice before introducing something would be good idea. imo MA is really unprofessional with such things. It would be ok if its not a RCE game but it is and they say that markup is more important than the TT value of item, so such things sucks.

i am not as good at english like him! :) but this is the ideea! is RCE game with real money! think good before you release something in game! dont change things after players invest time and money! i say again i dont have a vixen and dont care about them but i realy HATE how MA screw us!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not as good at english like him! :) but this is the ideea! is RCE game with real money! think good before you release something in game! dont change things after players invest time and money! i say again i dont have a vixen and dont care about them but i realy HATE how MA screw us!

I'm guessing that it's a certain PP that is the cause of the screwing.

Well, it was foreseeable that this wouldn't hold. We live in such bs times. Now just don't anyone ever moan again MA won't react to user complaints! They even shrink your ancient pets if someone cries about you hiding behind it, and now you're protected from accidentally seeing something someone thinks you shouldn't see. What more do you want?

I only know I'll be back for more now that I learned there is also a rare blonde to find. The idea of this being more valuable than the dark one, how politically correct is that for all the haters :laugh::laugh::laugh:

John, don't ever let them do this to you on your own turf. Counting on a sanctuary of free spirit to remain.

Sry but u misunderstood the problem. It was not MA who was behind the change, it was your fellow players who demanded MA to ban the vixen pet. MA's only problem was to listen their customers and take their threats seriously.

From what I understood when I spoke to some one in support, this wasn't MA but the pet wasn't meant to be spawnable on other planets from the beginning because the other PP's had already decided they didn't want it, so the mix up is RT's fault for not coding it right in the first place.

EDIT: They also implied that it had nothing to do with any complaints received.

From what I understood when I spoke to sume one in support, this wasn't MA but the pet wasn't meant to be spawnable on other planets from the beginning because the other PP's had already decided they didn't want it, so the mix up is RT's fault for not coding it right in the first place.

People will not read/listen to you, as they want to rage about BS times, political correctness and don't even want think, if there are reasons, why there is something like "political correctness".

Please read the post again.

sorry! i dont have a problem with you or MarieWoodell! i hate that MA screw thing over and over and comunity dont react! they wait a week to say that they did a mistake with pet?
they lure players, make them spend alot of peds to tame a pet that is exportable then change things! same thing they did with armor on cyrene, and reward npc's who are empty (u get badges but there is no reward at vendor) this is FALSE ADVERTIZING!
HOW CAN I TRUST THEM MORE?
i start the galactica mission, spend already 3k on it! soon some1 will say that was abused by a pink clown (exaggerating here to make a point) so next day they will remuve all healing chips cose they have to much pink...after i spent 3k already on the mission!

sorry! i dont have a problem with you or MarieWoodell! i hate that MA screw thing over and over and comunity dont react! they wait a week to say that they did a mistake with pet?

As I said in an earlier post, from what I understood talking to support it was RT's fault, not MA's. The PP's said they didn't want to the pet on their planets from before it was in game and RT coded it to all planets despite knowing they weren't meant to.

Heres the gear required to spawn a Blonde Vixen.

Level 46 Code Demon,
The Do Electic and Stab, Hit hard and fast, Regeneration on this mob is very high so you need to lay down alot of damage fast.

That also jump around constantly and have small hit boxes so you miss alot of shots. They run super fast as well so range doesn't matter.

To spawn ONE BLONDE ANDRIOD with this setup it takes a little over 1 hour even with buffs. Alot of Code Demons...

Jp1tMKt.jpg
fcuxXHJ.jpg
YrAZoAE.jpg
XGjonxr.jpg

Full TT Arso III last for 2 Blondes,
Gun and amp last about 2 Blondes also
Armor About 4 Blondes
Heal Tool 4+ Blondes
Plates 3 Blondes
+500 PED Ammo 1 Blonde

TONS of MU paid for gear :(

Vixens spawn on Hacker Demons and with a lesser UL set and Sword still require about 1 hour and ALOT of Hacker demons to spawn... Less MU involved.

I just restocked my gear and landed on Rocktopia 25 minutes before the patch nerfed all of my MU on Blondes and Vixens....
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275443-Rare-Andriod-s

Last edited:
I find it hillarious.

Kullxp: Just rage-quit-sell-out once again and maybe they fix it for you.

Im amazed ppl still have any faith in MA :)

As I said in an earlier post, from what I understood talking to support it was RT's fault, not MA's. The PP's said they didn't want to the pet on their planets from before it was in game and RT coded it to all planets despite knowing they weren't meant to.
realy? and MA did not sow? took them a week to see! now what they to morons and did not see (what are they payed to see) or to greedy and care just to cash in? or both?

People will not read/listen to you, as they want to rage about BS times, political correctness and don't even want think, if there are reasons, why there is something like "political correctness".

Spending alot of peds just so you can make a few peds and then having all of it go to waste from someone not spending 20 seconds to type in release notes they wont be spawnable 100% is not a BS reason to rage...

They lost nothing I assure you...

Loving all the comments, bottom line I got screwed so hard because they couldnt put in there notes 1 HUGE detail for a mob they knew cost alot to get...

Post 50# Shows Gear and Details of the cost to Spawn and Tame a Blonde Andriod

Last edited:
I also feel misled and deceived by this. I put too many peds into taming and training too many of these. It clearly said in the description that they were exportable at level 7.

I find it hillarious.

Kullxp: Just rage-quit-sell-out once again and maybe they fix it for you.

Im amazed ppl still have any faith in MA :)

I did that because of a bug a very BIG bug that MA knew about and had not fixed for some time.

I had sold this item:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?265581-Herman-LAW-30-Smuggler&highlight=

To a guy after he had worked very hard and depoed alot to buy it only to tell him I couldnt sell it to him because of a bug. It was bad on my reputation not being able to hold up my end of the deal which was the gun.

I told him id do everything in my power to get the bug fixed. Unfortuntally the only power I had was support ticket, and to quit the game and stop depoing if it wasnt fixed....

That was the Only time I *RAGE* quit... But thanks for always throwing that up when I point out im getting screwed...

Yet Again

Last edited:
TONS of MU paid for gear :(

Vixens spawn on Hacker Demons and with a lesser UL set and Sword still require about 1 hour and ALOT of Hacker demons to spawn... Less MU involved.
Regarding damage they're pretty much the same as Eviscerators. If you're ever done those then you probably won't need to buy a whole new equipment. Rocktropia 'Firewall' armours are popular on Calypso for that very purpose and are therefore mass-produced. For stronger plates, Pulsar 2 are fairly inexpensive and cover the exact damage types needed. I.m.o. no need for uL stuff for a specific, limited task. After you're done with demons and vixens, you can use it up on Evis and won't need to regret it. You probably can also find a buyer easier than before in light of the new attraction.

I gather blondes spawn only among the big Code Demons, not the smaller Hackers, that correct?

Regarding damage they're pretty much the same as Eviscerators. If you're ever done those then you probably won't need to buy a whole new equipment. Rocktropia 'Firewall' armours are popular on Calypso for that very purpose and became sufficiently affordable through mass production. For stronger plates, Pulsar 2 are fairly inexpensive, too and cover the exact damage types needed. I.m.o. no need for uL stuff for a specific, limited task. After you're done with demons and vixens, you can use it up on Evis and won't need to regret it. You probably can also find a buyer easier than before in light of the new attraction.

I gather blondes spawn only among the big Code Demons, not the smaller Hackers, that correct?

Yes only on Code Demons, Even with that armor they hit hard. Also they regen much faster with Big HP

Selling or using the gear on something else, something with no pay off to all that MU I spent helps me not now...

Also does absolutely nothing for all the Blondes and Vixens I have in storage that now are a huge loss because the mobs didnt loot great...

I got hammers hard on this one...

Two sides to this - First I am very very happy these are not able to be summoned on other planets. I don't like the idea of them one bit, so at least "confine" them to RT planet where they are already there and accepted as part of the scene. I consider my disdain for these as "pets" to be appeased and concluded.

Second part - this is for sure something that is unfair to those that spent time and resources taming them as they wanted them for other planets, or any other reason. I always feel for players - and understand how much goes into things.

If it really was a mistake from the beginning, then I have to say it is a pretty crappy one. Come on..... 'Oh oops, these weren't supposed to be spawned on other planets.... maybe we should fix that later" This is one of the unfortunate incidents of EU being dynamic and totally controlled at the "whims" of MA.

I agree David, im not pro for them are against them. As I wouldn't have cared much to begin with if they were put in game non Exportable. I would have continued to use my first pet a Bristol Hog named Rambo. Even if they were exportable still...

Fact was I knew ALOT wanted them, alot who didn't have the gear or skills to get them. So I hammered down to get all the rare ones I could. They were selling fast...

The Androids are just not my style pet, but for many they like them.

I also feel misled and deceived by this. I put too many peds into taming and training too many of these. It clearly said in the description that they were exportable at level 7.

Sorry to hear you lost out because of this - I truly am.

End of the day.. MA once again made a blunder and players payed for it. I would love to see you refunded in some way. They make me shake my head on how much the F- up

Yes only on Code Demons, Even with that armor they hit hard. Also they regen much faster with Big HP

Selling or using the gear on something else, something with no pay off to all that MU I spent helps me not now...

Also does absolutely nothing for all the Blondes and Vixens I have in storage that now are a huge loss because the mobs didnt loot great...

I got hammers hard on this one...
Thanks for the info. Well, at least they count for the new grinding mission (I hope? only read somewhere, started only with the L27 ones). Anyone finished any Hackathon stage yet and know what the reward is? Can't be peanuts for 800k hp's to take down only for the first round...

From what I understood when I spoke to some one in support, this wasn't MA but the pet wasn't meant to be spawnable on other planets from the beginning because the other PP's had already decided they didn't want it, so the mix up is RT's fault for not coding it right in the first place.

When the restrictions on gear in Ancient Greece were lifted someone asked the support if that's a bug?
Support readily confirmed yes this is a bug.

No comment... :laugh:

Therefore, if PP has said one thing and support the exact opposite, what do you think whom i tend to believe...

Hey yo MA where is the migration??

MA scam us like always do! the make false advertize to make palyers come and spend peds then ops sorry was a mistake! they did this on cyrene too with some gear! ALWAYS IS A MISTAKE! what the fuck is so hard to think things over before you release an item in game! realy MA biggest rober/scamer i ever seen!

I take it that you weren't around back in the days when MA made substantial changes that truly screwed over large portions of the player base? Get over it.

If the reason behind this "nerf" / "cap" is because its a half naked female form, then i say remove all the revealing female clothes from the game....
Oh and give the count a pair of pants then, Since well you know ... cock bow tie and all

Kull has all the right to be annoyed at this
And i believe he did forget to mention the fact also, that besids his effort into making those spawn, not all the time he got them because some people would take advantage of it and just wait for the spawn

I take it that you weren't around back in the days when MA made substantial changes that truly screwed over large portions of the player base? Get over it.
and if back then some of you had some balls and realy opose them they did not do it again and again! but you just bend over (get over it) and depo more! and MA cash in and screw you how and when they want!

on cyrene those who where about to be screwd with the armor made a realy shitstorm and they where recompensate!

make existing vixen at patch day exportable and the new ones not! recompensate those who spend ped's for them! now u just robb them MA!

Back