The Sci-Fi theme of this game?

I feel like the Sci-Fi theme has greatly disappeared when we have places like AG, RT, Monria, etc. Honestly, I hate the direction that the PP system went.

This game no longer feels like Project Entropia, it feels like a whacked out theme park.

Well some one at MA did say 'not every one likes sci fi' or words to that effect when asked about the planet partner scheme and how they'd fit into the universe . We're lucky the planets even try to fit in as it wasn't a requirement at the beginning of the PP's.

Monria could fit as there's already several horror / scifi games out there but not having visited I can't comment on what it's actually like.

Well why should SciFi not include PETs, actually its not the PETs itselfs that are the problem.

Its more the naming and the look of it that doesn´t fit into the original sheme.

Calypso:
Aggressice enviroment, many predators around from Merp to Atrox and Araneathroxes.

How could this small rabbits survive in that aggressice enviroment? OK, the island where bunny live is far of the continents not the home of this aggressive predators, that may explain how bunny could survive.

Where is the aggressive PETs?

I want Atrox Stalker PET
I want Araneatrox PET
Scipulor PET anyone?
Rex PET :D

Maybe if PET fights come, we will see more tameable creatures that are actually real beasts.
Hope pokemon style PETs is just for the beginner levels of PET fighters, and at higher levels we see the mean creatures we fight every day to survive at Caly :)

Imo, the only "pets" that should have been created on Caly are hacked bots. :silly2:

I want Atrox Stalker PET
I want Araneatrox PET
Scipulor PET anyone?
Rex PET :D

Agreed ! Can I please trade my Panda in for an Atrox Stalker please !!!! These current pets are lame, but, cant complain. Most of us all wanted pets to come back, and now they are back, and way more then just a sign sitting around in sweat camp :wtg:

Will probably have Pet Rocks in game soon too ffs :/

Can I please trade my Panda in for an Atrox Stalker please !!!!

sorry to disappoint you, but it would look like a puny anyway! mindark-magic makes former big mobs become very tiny pets. :scratch2:

Not wanting to encourage bad ideas, but you might expect this

OP, exactly my thoughts. I didn't come to EU to get a fake cat or dog, EU was a recon mission from a lost spacecraft or something,

is Calypso turning into Furby World? :mad:

Deckard had a dog in the book the film Bladerunner was based on (Sci Fi).

But yes, you make a valid point. On the more positive side - how long did people wait for pet Atrox? :)

Not trying to be pedantic, but wasn't it a sheep?

is Calypso turning into Furby World? :mad:

To be brutal, if someone high enough up in MA thought it would bring in deposits then yes and there would be nothing we could do about it.

Back