FYI: Whining's Rage-Free Hunting Log

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Sharing is caring.

I've got to hear so many nice words I decided to keep this one alive. I will however slow down on the updates and post when I hit certain milestones, finish events or whatever with a monthly round-up. I noticed it was much easier for me to handle the losses when entering the numebrs directly into a spreedsheet where the totals would update automagically.

For July:
I'll be using Improved M2870 + A106 (which is stupid I know) and Aakas Fire Dagger + Melee Trauma V. The vincent dps is sold now, and July will be about having fun at a slow pace, finishing some half-done missions and try to gain some strength and hp.

Post #2 will contain breakdowns of the months. This post will contain a table with the net numbers (Including markup, events, etc).

Month:Expenses:Return:Net:%
April:13046.0213391.39+345.37102.65%
May:68069.1873694.28+5625.54108.26%
June:116386.80109259.43-7127.3793.88%
Total:197502.00196345.10-1156.9099.41%

This post is reserved. I'll fix this one up tomorrow. Too lazy to do all the skill calcs now.

mountain_lake.jpg

For inspiration, and luck. Remain Rage-Free. :)

Last edited:
Enjoy the rage-free hunting. I like recording my figures too so I can see that a bad run isn't always the end of the world. Sometimes it's just overdue.

Just out of curiosity, why do something that you know is stupid?

Ah well..

It's not *that* stupid. I'm currently tracking 2.82 with it. My plan at the moment (my plans change often though) is to either chip a small bit of HG or do parts of the evi missions with the dagger to get the eco up to above 2.9. If that can be achieved, I'd find it acceptable to skill with.

My laser sniper is past 58 though, so best might actually be to chip the HG and pick the Rifle rewards, as I intend to get back to rifles at a later point.

However. June was tough. Right now I'm not going to put too much thought and effort, chase unlocks or events.

You could have used a Ranked Scorpion for your choice of weapons it has the same shots per second and you would have it maxed . For what they seem to be bringing right now you could have got a tier 6 for 13k and got the 2870 later when your levels increased .

You could have used a Ranked Scorpion for your choice of weapons it has the same shots per second and you would have it maxed . For what they seem to be bringing right now you could have got a tier 6 for 13k and got the 2870 later when your levels increased .

I had the same thought for a while to be honest. The reason I got the I2870 now was that I was under the impression that the price was far below market.

It was on impulse.

I had the same thought for a while to be honest. The reason I got the I2870 now was that I was under the impression that the price was far below market.

It was on impulse.

Can you PM me what you paid for the i2870?

Well if you got a good deal nothing is wrong with trying it out since no one really knows how loot works anyway.
You could always let it go later on down the road since laser rifle seems to be your main goal . You should not have any trouble selling it later.

First week of July done;

Expenses: 4780,93
Return: 4227,33
Net: -553,60
TT%: 88,42%

So a bit lower pace now. Week was going fine until I lost 702 PED on the LTs. Guess I'll just have to keep grinding them until I manage to hit something decent.

Will be playing with a weekly stoploss of 500 or something, which would mean, the moment I hit -500 TT I'll go chop some trees or something.

Goosfraba.....

First week of July done;

Expenses: 4780,93
Return: 4227,33
Net: -553,60
TT%: 88,42%

So a bit lower pace now. Week was going fine until I lost 702 PED on the LTs. Guess I'll just have to keep grinding them until I manage to hit something decent.

Will be playing with a weekly stoploss of 500 or something, which would mean, the moment I hit -500 TT I'll go chop some trees or something.

Goosfraba.....
Imo stay away from LT/Eomon & event mobs if you wanna keep high avg TT return. They are ped killers. However if you want to do it for fun. Rather genius idea to have a "limit" weekly so you don't go overboard.

Imo stay away from LT/Eomon & event mobs if you wanna keep high avg TT return. They are ped killers. However if you want to do it for fun. Rather genius idea to have a "limit" weekly so you don't go overboard.

Problem with LT is that it is 15 ped per kill. There is no way I can kill enough of them to reach a decent average.

Markup is good though, combat tokens and 120% weapons. Think I'll give the smaller ones a go tomorrow.

Regarding the stop-loss idea; I think it might be a good idea, question is if I have enough discipline to stick to it.

Problem with LT is that it is 15 ped per kill. There is no way I can kill enough of them to reach a decent average.

Markup is good though, combat tokens and 120% weapons. Think I'll give the smaller ones a go tomorrow.

Regarding the stop-loss idea; I think it might be a good idea, question is if I have enough discipline to stick to it.
Indeed, that's the question! But that only you can find out. Good luck!

I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to post this :silly2:

Unfortunately, I'm not the first, nor will I be the last. There is so much tree felling going on.

But how many people have heard the song to the end? :girl:

Unfortunately, I'm not the first, nor will I be the last. There is so much tree felling going on.

But how many people have heard the song to the end? :girl:

To be honest....

I have yet to click it......

Back