Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
All vote if you agree to have Vixen Pet on Calypso.
If the vote will be high for YES then we must send this to support and ask MA to implement this nice feature on calypso too, not just RT !

All vote if you agree to have Vixen Pet on Calypso.
If the vote will be high for YES then we must send this to support and ask MA to implement this nice feature on calypso too, not just RT !

And if no, will you send supporting support case to MA that it is right that they are not available on ohter planets? Or maybe that they should remove taming option for those robots/monsters looking like women ?

If yes then it is fair poll, one or another.

MA listens to their business needs, not some opinions. A few pets that make money for Neverdie is not a business reason for MA.

If Neverdie says, he quits the planet partner business, THATs a reason for MA.

MA listens to their business needs, not some opinions. A few pets that make money for Neverdie is not a business reason for MA.

If Neverdie says, he quits the planet partner business, THATs a reason for MA.

I don't care about ND and he's business.
If the pet is not allowed to Calypso and the PP can take decisions on what pet they allow, then they must take them based on the players wish on their planet.
So the poll is all about players on calypso. Does they want the pet on calypso or not. Simple !

If the poll answer is NO, then Ma should not implement that pet on Calypso. Simple !

Poll: Help: Petition For Vixen Pet on Calypso

Started by maiden, Today 14:25

pet You are subscribed to this thread
Replies: 3
Views: 4

maiden

Today, 14:33 Go to last post

4 views and 12 votes ?!?!?1

I think it's a case of you can't block it from one planet it's all or nothing and if one planet doesn't want it then it's stuck on RT.

I think it's a case of you can't block it from one planet it's all or nothing and if one planet doesn't want it then it's stuck on RT.

This is what ND told us on RT channel after the Secret Island patch when Hammer first showed his vixen to players at the lagoon.

This is what ND told us on RT channel after the Secret Island patch when Hammer first showed his vixen to players at the lagoon.

Let MA implement PP selection of pets allowed on their planet based on players request!

Why is the third option referencing and trying to mock an opinion that is not even represented in the debate?

right now: 25 no and 15 yes. There is hope for this forum after all :yay:

Yes, good to see that ppl express their opinion, even when they don't want to discuss in the forum (which I can understand, if you look at the tone of some kids here).

Why is the third option referencing and trying to mock an opinion that is not even represented in the debate?

Obviously the OP is mocking players of that "kind", I wouldn't be surprised if he is a feminist also.

As for the blocking pets per planet thing, I don't recommend it.
They could make the vixen have a metal texture to make it look less like a human female when it\s on other planets.

Voted a big YES :)

Being ironic only :)
It was the 3rd option like : I don't care, It doesn't matter etc... and I though it will be more fun to put it like that based on the other thread ....

I am not a feminist, I am against women abuse, and I am pro vixen pet !
ND should implement a vixen male pet too. so everybody will be happy. :) hmm... then still will be the pedofils upset... we need some baby pets too ... and hmm ... who we missed ,.....

We have a pet, is fun .... VOTE YES !
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
But I am allowed to run naked in meshwire on Calypso and Toulan showing nipples and doing pogo dance.

If the vixen was showing nipples, I would understand... oh wait.. maybe it's because she have big lil saggy tits and people are disturbed by these?

But I am allowed to run naked in meshwire on Calypso and Toulan showing nipples and doing pogo dance.

If the vixen was showing nipples, I would understand... oh wait.. maybe it's because she have big lil saggy tits and people are disturbed by these?

You are arguing against an argument that has not been made.

This poll is so stupid because caly has 10 times more people than RT and most will just vote "no" to keep their silly gay pet market on caly in tact.

I voted Yes. If other Rocktropia pets are allowed, then I would allow the Vixen.

Last edited:
However, I personally find all of Rocktropia's content unsuitable for Calypso: gang-bangers, cops, forum trolls, tommy guns, mustangs etc etc. They all serve to ruin the sci-fi theme and 'feel' of Calypso.

Yes, it does not fit the theme of Calypso, but it fits well on RT itself, and this is what I like about the Entropia concept: different worlds with different themes, but all with the same avatar.

I voted Yes. If other Rocktropia pets are allowed, then I would allow the Vixen. The whole ethical argument against it is an overreaction.

Well... if somoene works in an office, he should make a screenshot and explain to his/her boss, that he/she likes to whip that avatar in a game to tame it. I wonder if that helps the career :D. So much about overreaction.

Well... if somoene works in an office, he should make a screenshot and explain to his/her boss, that he/she likes to whip that avatar in a game to tame it. I wonder if that helps the career :D. So much about overreaction.

Oh so you freely show your bosses the big fat boorum dicks you are fine with?

Exactly what I say: you wouldn't do that, so I wouldn't call it overreaction.

this poll is void

I think this poll is void. Why ? Because not all players in eu even bother to go on eu forums like this to talk about a game that they play. Think about it. I myself do not want to read all the time about a video game that I play 'cos I'd rather be playing it and enjoying it. I know a lot of players that play eu and don't even bother looking at these eu forums. And yes they do deposit lots of money into game and they do not want to read about the game because they just want to play it. So if you think you are getting all eu players to vote for this poll think again.

*edit* btw i voted yes because i also lost lots of money when MA suddenly changed their minds 'cos one day they were exportable on all planets and now they are not.

OMFG ! Are we under communism ????
We cannot say our ideas ! We are CENSURED ! The posts are deleted !!!

We need new poll for Democracy on the forum :)

Bring on the pixelated virtual slave vixen robots :))

I voted Yes. If other Rocktropia pets are allowed, then I would allow the Vixen. The whole ethical argument against it is an overreaction.

However, I personally find all of Rocktropia's content unsuitable for Calypso: gang-bangers, cops, forum trolls, tommy guns, mustangs etc etc. They all serve to ruin the sci-fi theme and 'feel' of Calypso.

Actually agree with this!

RT is totally different thing, a lot fun stuff there. I like RT for that, but keep it at RT.

I think this poll is void. Why ? Because not all players in eu even bother to go on eu forums like this to talk about a game that they play.

Excuse me sir, but not all people vote and that doesn't make the voting void or null. Democracy.

I voted yes, obviously.

We need more "YES" to make a point in front of MA !!!

(mod: joking(so do not CENSURATE THIS TOO): Now put all your bots at work and increase the votes)

Back