• YES

Votes: 79 54.1%
  • NO

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • I am male with female avatar that's enough disturbing

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh so you freely show your bosses the big fat boorum dicks you are fine with?

Sorry but this mob shouldn't be come a pet and if so should be stuck on calypso as well.

Finally YES is getting up front! More more more please :)

Bump it up ! We need more "YES" VOTES ! MORE !
Let's crush the NO's with double YES :)
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Now i know im usually the Rebelious one, but i voted NO. I like RT cause it is quirky BUT Planets need to keep ALL their shit on their own planets. Even though Caly and Ark are more or less alike, enough with all the cross contamination.

F$@K ---->>>>:eyecrazy::wise:NO!

Now i know im usually the Rebelious one, but i voted NO. I like RT cause it is quirky BUT Planets need to keep ALL their shit on their own planets. Even though Caly and Ark are more or less alike, enough with all the cross contamination.

Then ask that all the pets remain on their planet ! Not only vixen ! That would be fair .....

I voted No as well.

This is pretty tasteless and RT in its whole is pretty tasteless. We all draw the line somewhere when its too tasteless. If you desperately want it, keep it at RT but spare the rest of us.

Lets keep up with the rest of society, yay for time moving forward.

Then ask that all the pets remain on their planet ! Not only vixen ! That would be fair .....
Given that Rocktopia is /was allegedly owned otherwise, the lack of standard does not dispense what are norms within online gaming standards.
Allowing sexism to a platform for 16 -18 + beggar's belief!

I dont *want* them on Caly and I dont want them to stay away .. I would not mind if you can spawn them but for me it doesnt really matter.. it is not more disturbing than having a panda, a seal puppy or a dragon following you around...

.. indeed a dragon would be awesome ...

WANTED: DRAGON PET :D

Being ironic only :)
It was the 3rd option like : I don't care, It doesn't matter etc... and I though it will be more fun to put it like that based on the other thread ....

.. and I clicked it :silly2::silly2::silly2:

We have more votes here than Greece needed ...
C'mon MA the people have spoken !

Democracy, where the majority get to take away the rights of the minority :p

<3<3<3

(This game isn't democracy though :p)

Isn't it funny, that as soon, as there one's person view has a "majority" they say "vote's over"? :) They didn't say that, when there was a majority for "no" :D.

However, as you said: luckily this game is not a democracy.

Poll is not over yet... still time to increase the YES !

Leaked ND Vixen Research Lab footage !!

[..removed..]

Last edited:
If we have glowing Pandas and Gremlins, why not Androids? Even StarWars has them -> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/BD-3000_luxury_droid

Just a little change to the Android Pets so a little metal and wires are shown here and there, and there you go. :)

well a little more than just a little bit of metal and wires showing (most all of the StarWars bot has it) but yes if we had a true bot like that I wouldn't see it as an issue...but right now we have true woman as bots and well that is the issue.

Last edited:
All pets should be allowed everywhere. Don't apply censurship in here please.
The majority of players in here are adults who can handle reality or in this case, Virtual Reality.

All pets should be allowed everywhere. Don't apply censurship in here please.
The majority of players in here are adults who can handle reality or in this case, Virtual Reality.

I guess you are right and that is why they do make a game called Second Life to play out all your dreams you may not be able to get in RL. ;)

If i had to chose between vixen and various pokemons and colorfull dragons then i must ask the basic.
Where is my wild untamed Umbranoid Female Joung (pre Orb VU version)
But ofc i dont need robot for pet, i can create female ava and look her slave ass exactly as did and still do play 90% male owners of female avatars population in EU.
Some kind of double metric with two faces eh.

If i had to chose between vixen and various pokemons and colorfull dragons then i must ask the basic.
Where is my wild untamed Umbranoid Female Joung (pre Orb VU version)
But ofc i dont need robot for pet, i can create female ava and look her slave ass exactly as did and still do play 90% male owners of female avatars population in EU.
Some kind of double metric with two faces eh.
Yeah. They've really ran offtopic with the whole theme of Entropia.
It feels like a compilations of games and colourful textures.
I too would rather see more true Entropia themed pets rather than copy-pasted shit bought from various designers.
But since this is not the case, they might aswell go ALL-IN on the pets and stop censuring shit because of some stupid politics due to some planets that didn't quite agree with the half-naked robots.

Someone told me that Toulan is the planet behind the Vixen ban on other planets, can anyone confirm this?

Someone told me that Toulan is the planet behind the Vixen ban on other planets, can anyone confirm this?

No, this is a lie apparently made up by NEVERDIE.

The reasons the vixen can't be spawned outside of RT, and the reasons why many people would prefer them not to exist at all, have absolutely nothing to do with censorship.

No, this is a lie apparently made up by NEVERDIE.

The reasons the vixen can't be spawned outside of RT, and the reasons why many people would prefer them not to exist at all, have absolutely nothing to do with censorship.
Ok, I see. Whats the real reason? Sexist? Prudeness?

If you care you can find out in plenty of other threads on the subject, though I still find it hard to believe it's not blindingly obvious.

If you care you can find out in plenty of other threads on the subject, though I still find it hard to believe it's not blindingly obvious.

~snip my rant~

+ Rep Oleg

Last edited:

If its not a Planet Toulan thing, its probably because of lack of development done by Neverdie Studios combined with some Prudeness. I can fully understand why people don´t want them and others do.

However, Rocktropia is - sadly - not really in line with the sci-fi story (ehh.. there is one, right?) of EU. Rocktropia could be, easly, with just some tweeks.

For now i would like to have an Android Pet, female or not, with boobs and lapdance or without. BUT even I (yeah.. :ahh:) would prefere a more "Robotic" like design. If it has to be a "sex doll" it should be atlast one from a Dystopia, a bit like in the movie Ex Machina or even better: Automata

tumblr_ndc36l7nzK1r04g55o1_500.gif

I don't care about ND and he's business.
If the pet is not allowed to Calypso and the PP can take decisions on what pet they allow, then they must take them based on the players wish on their planet.
So the poll is all about players on calypso. Does they want the pet on calypso or not. Simple !

If the poll answer is NO, then Ma should not implement that pet on Calypso. Simple !

HMM I think this was supposedly part of a system that was suppose to have been in place years ago. something with CLD feature comes to mind.... LOL

I actually don't care either way, it is neverdies pet and if he says RT only it is RT only. If he says it's ok anywhere then PP has right to choose and being MA is the PP for Calypso, us as players don't really have much say. If you want say buy a planet I guess.

Poll: Help: Petition For Vixen Pet on Calypso

Started by maiden, Today 14:25

pet You are subscribed to this thread
Replies: 3
Views: 4

maiden

Today, 14:33 Go to last post

4 views and 12 votes ?!?!?1
Good for you..enjoy EU..How old are you anyway?:laugh:
MEH! Sorry but you seem very naïve.but please continue..I love the entertainment.:eyecrazy::laugh:

Last edited:
Back