Under full tt limited rings from crates

Norbert

Elite
Hi

I just noticed that from the last 150 crates i opened that i have 3 rings under full tt, and just wondered if anyone else has had the same experience. Now it could be just mechanics and received ammo or whatever also but i truly cannot remember the make up of the crates that i got the rings from.

Anyone else had this experience of 8/10 ped tt and 9/10 ped tt rings coming from crates?

Dibs

Yes i have had a few 8/10 ped rings. :confused:

I'd rather the (L) rings had like 1 PED TT total, get more ammo, less ped tied in something that is almost certainly going to last for an absolute age.

Maybe they will use these for a ring upgrade system?

Still like the option to bin their TT value.

All health rings (about a dozen so far) come 8.00/10.00 for me, the rest are full.

All health rings (about a dozen so far) come 8.00/10.00 for me, the rest are full.

This is not a bug :wise:
I had offictial answer from Support about non full tt rings.

Basically if ring is only item from box then it's full tt, if there is more items in that box, tt on ring will be depending on what and how many other items... Makes sense as max tt from box can be 10 PED.

My lowest tt was 8 PED so far.

Rumors of decay over time and ring combine system are out there also so all those L rings may in a future update not last as long as they do now.

One strong box can contain up to 5 different items in it. Afaik rings can drop if you see one or two items to uncover. Its probably made to keep the excitement up else you knew you had a "boring" box even before you look whats into it. For that reason UL rings should range from 1 pec to 10 ped to make sure you can find them in every box you open. Would much more exciting.

this happens when have 2 stars and one is the ring.
When you loot a ring from only 1 star you will get a 10 ped ring

Back