Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Longtooths:
67912, 83266 - Youngs
67564, 83554 - Olds
66972, 83944 - Providers
66456, 83972 - Guardians

Eomon youngs [87767, 79922, 244] (NW Nymphtown tp)
Eomon youngs, mature and old (877, 833)
Eomon provider/guardian (864, 937)
Eomon OLd Alpha (854, 846)
Eomon stalkers (879, 794)

North of Nymphtown, there are spawns of Eomon Young and Patriarchs, and Elite Mulmun Looters. Almost exactly the distance of a Lvl 2 TP chip.

Pheromone alert!

CDF scouts have placed pheromone readers on Eudoria to get advance warnings of any Eomon migration related events.

Pheromone readings from several locations now shows slightly raised levels of Eomon pheromone. The readings can be monitored live at http://www.planetcalypso.com/

Spawns of Eomons migrating over Eudoria can be expected shortly after the readings reaches the Red level. Stay tuned while the CDF gathers more data.

The Eomon pheromone levels are rising!

Observation stations from all corners of Calypso report that pheromone concentrations are reaching critical levels, indicating that the Eomon Migration is just days away. The Eomon Migration period stretches over the summer, and offers a rare opportunity to hunt prized but elusive creatures such as the Longtooth, and of course the massive Eomon themselves.

The Eomon migration is expected to begin on July 10th. Take part of this piece of living Calypso history and see the exciting continuation of last years migration story unfold:
The Eomon Storyline

Last edited:
Must..... Cancel....summer vacation :D

Ill be hiding in my house until the migration is over. The only time I will go out of my house is to empty the litter boxes and buy food :tongue2:

Damnit I'm getting married and am leaving for my honeymoon this weekend! Guess I'm gonna miss out on all the uber loot.

Damnit I'm getting married and am leaving for my honeymoon this weekend! Guess I'm gonna miss out on all the uber loot.

You could postpone :wise:

Ill be hiding in my house until the migration is over. The only time I will go out of my house is to empty the litter boxes and buy food :tongue2:

"food" in aluminum containers served cold and no chewing at all and funny sparkles inside??

better get some uber wedding night loot then!!! For real though - early congrats and have a great time! My honeymoon was the best week of my life.
Migration usually gets better near the end anyhow - :):smoke:

Just wondering if it is happening this year? If so, when? :yay:

Check out the front page at http://www.planetcalypso.com/

Also Facebook post earlier today:
Pheromone alert!

CDF scouts have placed pheromone readers on Eudoria to get advance warnings of any Eomon migration related events.

Pheromone readings from several locations now shows slightly raised levels of Eomon pheromone. The readings can be monitored live at http://www.planetcalypso.com/

Spawns of Eomons migrating over Eudoria can be expected shortly after the readings reaches the Red level. Stay tuned while the CDF gathers more data.

I didn't realise the last one had finished ;)

Migration

NVM looks like others found this info before me.

Last edited:

"food" in aluminum containers served cold and no chewing at all and funny sparkles inside??

Liquid bread FTW!

Bring on the Eo's!

My guess is that it will be tomorrow. It's a holiday in the states and off time in euro hours.

My notes say that eomon started july 7th last year

Well... I have enough amo, pills and rings to hunt all summer

Still all greenish :(

I am expecting it to spike around 1700 today, isn't that the time events usually get started?

But wait, don't we have to have Robot Invazion first before we can have Migration like we have in recent years past? Or did we finally squash those evil bots and all their pesky Jam Raiders for good? :p

But wait, don't we have to have Robot Invazion first before we can have Migration like we have in recent years past? Or did we finally squash those evil bots and all their pesky Jam Raiders for good? :p

Core Mayhem at Easter...
Anonymous Bounty Offer Event (killing robots) even more recently ...

How many robot invasions do you want?

Who else is excited about migration?!

Longteeth Mission here I come!

Last edited:
I was.

But the fekking readings are nowhere near red yet. October? :(

Who else is excited about migration?!

Longteeth Mission here I come!

I'm hoping it doesn't start until Friday I'll be on a business trip until then, but I have a feeling it will be Tuesday. I brought my laptop just incase :)

Eomon Patriarchs are globaling right now :wtg:

[Globals]: Team "Eomon Patriarch" killed a creature (Eomon Patriarch) with a value of 1463 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

:yup:

It will be nice if someone can give locations for where the various mobs have been spotted.

Anyone have pos for LT and small eomon?

Back